Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599695 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2085 on: October 13, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »
Stephanie I have nothing to say to you, nor do you have anything to say that I want to hear. Go and find your next victim, which I am sure you will!

jixy

« Reply #2086 on: October 13, 2018, 01:03:31 PM »
The argument wasnt really about Tabak just in defence of CJ

Tabak is clearly where he should be and seems to agree himself.

Dont think other posters should be attacked for not liking the comments aimed at CJ. Afterall we are debating Tabaks guilt for some crazy reason not the workings of CJs mind and attitude!

jixy

« Reply #2087 on: October 13, 2018, 01:06:00 PM »
IN REALITY how will Nines post affect CJ? Please explain.

They are pointless and based on a very misguided belief that Tabak is innocent. They make uncomfortable reading too.

Luckily he didnt have to spend many wasted years in prison for the crime but we dont need a character assassination either.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2088 on: October 13, 2018, 01:07:25 PM »
How the posts regarding CJ appeared, they didnt lean towards him only being a landlord. He has nothing to do with the murder but lots of attention and bad comments are still being directed his way.!

Everyone has an opinion.. It's what happens when people don't know the full facts and others put disingenuous information into the public domain. It's difficult to see the wood through the trees.

You should read up about smear campaigns and the impact they have on people.

I have walked in CJ's shoes to a degree. I knew nothing about personality disordered individuals back then.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #2089 on: October 13, 2018, 01:08:51 PM »
Posts like that dont make for comfortable reading especially while a murderer is being championed. Never will sit right because it isnt!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2090 on: October 13, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »

Dont think other posters should be attacked for not liking the comments aimed at CJ. Afterall we are debating Tabaks guilt for some crazy reason not the workings of CJs mind and attitude!

I agree and hope Nine is okay!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2091 on: October 13, 2018, 01:12:20 PM »
They are pointless and based on a very misguided belief that Tabak is innocent. They make uncomfortable reading too.

Luckily he didnt have to spend many wasted years in prison for the crime but we dont need a character assassination either.

But WHERE did Nines misguided belief stem from?

jixy

« Reply #2092 on: October 13, 2018, 01:14:23 PM »
who knows...she hasnt provided us with an answer to that or many other questions.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2093 on: October 13, 2018, 01:21:43 PM »
Posts like that dont make for comfortable reading especially while a murderer is being championed. Never will sit right because it isnt!

I was brainwashed for years so whilst I don't disagree with you (I cringe at some of my posts made about Simon Hall on the blue forum following his confession and death) I think it would be helpful if we can understand how Nine came to have such strongly held beliefs.

It took me a long time to recognise I was another of Simon Halls victims and with hindsight he still had control over my thoughts even after his suicide. It's difficult for people to get their heads round if they haven't lived it themselves.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:24:34 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2094 on: October 13, 2018, 01:26:08 PM »
who knows...she hasnt provided us with an answer to that or many other questions.

IN REALITY she doesn't need to answer anything but let's hope she's okay!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2095 on: October 13, 2018, 01:26:56 PM »
Stephanie I have nothing to say to you, nor do you have anything to say that I want to hear. Go and find your next victim, which I am sure you will!

Who was "my victim?"

Simon Hall? You're deluded!  *&^^&
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:34:28 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2096 on: October 13, 2018, 01:56:43 PM »
Stephanie I have nothing to say to you, nor do you have anything to say that I want to hear.

It isn't the first time you've claimed this! Why don't you want to hear the truth? What bothers you about my posts?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=66.msg494849#msg494849
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:59:24 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2097 on: October 13, 2018, 02:07:06 PM »

I've come to learn, there are people who are intrigued with psychopaths.

There are also people who have no comprehension of what a psychopath is.

I didn't have a full understanding of personality disordered individuals until Simon Hall confessed. I got involved in debates about the subject and was quite vocal about my thoughts on various individuals but it took me a while to recognise the flaws in my thought processes.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2098 on: October 13, 2018, 03:34:55 PM »
Stephanie, please what are you going on about? Your victims, and you have many, are the people you continuously attack! You said earlier today that I had falsely accused you of a number of things when that is not the case. You are a liar.

And to put yourself in CJ's shoes is just laughable. When were you wrongly accused of such an horrendous crime? When was your face plastered all over newspapers up and down the country? Given, what Simon did to you was vile and cruel, it is far removed from what happened to CJ. And if you were anywhere near his shoes you would not have to be asking things like "how does Nine's post affect CJ"

Now stop making this about you, it is not about you and Simon. Just move on!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2099 on: October 13, 2018, 04:24:17 PM »
With all due respect I will refuse to answer your questions from now on, do not take any offence to this, you've refused to answer a lot of mine too.

Stephanie I have nothing to say to you

You are a liar.

@)(++(*

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=66.msg494849#msg494849
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:26:57 PM by Stephanie »