Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599743 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2265 on: October 16, 2018, 05:18:28 PM »
Prisoners on Remand are visited by the Probation Services and reports can go from there

I was pointing out that not a cases are adjourned for pre-sentence reports, many are sentenced on the day of the verdict... Not unheard of as you know Jixy. But yet again a certain someone is blowing things out of proportion. I will leave her to it, she seems to be the expert.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2266 on: October 16, 2018, 05:19:45 PM »
Nine you've expressed your concerns with regards the prison chaplain and Tabaks confession to him.

All prison staff, including prison chaplains, have a duty of care (cough) towards prisoners - including of course those on remand.

All prisoners are assessed (or at least should be) as to their risk towards themselves and other inmates upon arrival to prison.

Tabaks confession to the chaplain would have changed his risk. The chaplain was therefore duty bound to report this to other prison staff.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #2267 on: October 16, 2018, 05:22:16 PM »
At the mention of the Chaplain, it is often pointed out he wasnt a real one etc. A volunteer Chaplain within a Prison is still that.

Any disclosure would be recorded.

Tabak in fact was given a great deal of care and support during this time. He was closely monitored but that is referred to as an attempt to break him Damned if you do...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2268 on: October 16, 2018, 05:40:42 PM »
I was pointing out that not a cases are adjourned for pre-sentence reports, many are sentenced on the day of the verdict... Not unheard of as you know Jixy. But yet again a certain someone is blowing things out of proportion. I will leave her to it, she seems to be the expert.

More projection  *&^^&

If you wish to confuse Nine further, that's your perogative.

As you've pointed out to me on numerous occasions, we are discussing Tabaks case - not "all cases"

He was on remand which would have given those assessing him an opportunity to compile reports before his trial and sentencing.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2269 on: October 16, 2018, 05:44:33 PM »
Prisoners on Remand are visited by the Probation Services and reports can go from there

They are also visited by psychologists, doctors, nursing staff etc

The court may well have ordered a psychologist to compile a report whilst Tabak was on remand
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:50:49 PM by Stephanie »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2270 on: October 16, 2018, 05:46:39 PM »
At the mention of the Chaplain, it is often pointed out he wasnt a real one etc. A volunteer Chaplain within a Prison is still that.

Any disclosure would be recorded.

Tabak in fact was given a great deal of care and support during this time. He was closely monitored but that is referred to as an attempt to break him Damned if you do...

And how do you know that as fact???? Media reports??

Offline [...]

« Reply #2271 on: October 16, 2018, 05:49:26 PM »
Do you think he should never have been seen or heard from ever again?

I will say I was surprised to see so much about him after the trial had finished.... I thought he like his life private....

* He was in The Murder at Christmas Documentary

* He was in The Countdown to Murder Documentary

* He was interviewed immediately after Dr Vincent Tabak was convicted (posted on youtube 28th October 2011)

* He had an updated interview with the media in 2013 (posted on youtube on 16th September 2013)

* He was at The Redgrave Theatre (uploaded to youtube June 11th 2015)

* A whole TV drama was made shown December 2014 "The Lost Honour of CJ"

* He gave an ITV exclusive on 29th November 2012

* He chose to be a core participant in The Leveson Inquiry (November 2011)

* He is interviewed on TV about his apology from the Police ( September 2013)

* At Regent Street Theatre promoting said drama in May 2017

So that makes...

Every year since Joanna Yeates death CJ has promoted his position in one way or another.... And in a very public way....

For someone not liking or wanting public attention, it's an odd way to go about thing...

Every time he appears it will remind the Yeates that their daughter was MURDERED....!!!

And you talk about me.....  @)(++(*

Edit.... There are more , but I can't be bothered to list them....

Not forgetting we can still see "The Lost Honour of CJ" on NetFlix today... making 2018 another year to add... In fact as long as that drama about his "lost honour" is available, who will ever forget him!!! And he didn't want or need attention drawing to himself???

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2272 on: October 16, 2018, 05:52:15 PM »
I will say I was surprised to see so much about him after the trial had finished.... I thought he like his life private....

* He was interviewed immediately after Dr Vincent Tabak was convicted (posted on youtube 28th October 2011)

* He had an updated interview with the media in 2013 (posted on youtube on 16th September 2013)

So that makes...

Every year since Joanna Yeates death CJ has promoted his position in one way or another.... And in a very public way....

For someone not liking or wanting public attention, it's an odd way to go about thing...

Every time he appears it will remind the Yeates that their daughter was MURDERED....!!!

People change

Some don't

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:59:53 PM by Stephanie »

jixy

« Reply #2273 on: October 16, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »
And how do you know that as fact???? Media reports??

Know what as fact? You made a huge deal about the monitoring and how it happens. All to break him but if you have changed your mind on that?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2275 on: October 16, 2018, 05:59:13 PM »
More projection  *&^^&

There is a huge difference between "projecting" and telling the truth. Perhaps you should go away and learn it!

And, if I am projecting SO WHAT? You questioned me on something you are clearly wrong on... again!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2276 on: October 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM »
In what capacity???

What do you mean? Can you expand

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2277 on: October 16, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »

So that makes...

Not forgetting we can still see "The Lost Honour of CJ" on NetFlix today... making 2018 another year to add... In fact as long as that drama about his "lost honour" is available, who will ever forget him!!! And he didn't want or need attention drawing to himself???

Am sure he still enjoys a private life. One where his right to privacy isn't invaded like it was before.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/civil-rights/human-rights/what-rights-are-protected-under-the-human-rights-act/your-right-to-respect-for-private-and-family-life/

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2278 on: October 16, 2018, 06:03:16 PM »

So that makes...

So what! He can speak out about HIS miscarriage of justice if  he wants to - probably trying to put right so many wrongs against him! He probably was a quiet man until his life was turned upside down! I question your motives on why you fight for someone you have never met and who is neither protesting his own innocence - now that is "weird"!

P.S I do not see CJ claiming her parents were part of some sick cover-up!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 06:08:42 PM by justsaying »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2279 on: October 16, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »
So what! He can speak out about HIS miscarriage of justice if  he wants to - probably trying to put right so many wrongs against him! He probably was a quiet man until his life was turned upside down! I question your motives on why you fight for someone you have never met and who is neither protesting his own innocence - now that is "weird"!

So I am weird.... And? 

I am allowed as an individual to express my concerns about any case and any subject...  I have no ulterior motives, I do not benefit in any way... I open myself up to ridicule.... (where's the benefit??)

As I have always stated I just like fair....  And I have never seen this case as fair.... That is it....