Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599618 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2355 on: October 17, 2018, 06:43:59 PM »
Were you there?

How do you know that the scenario with the cat was what happened?  Were you there?

No I wasn't Mrswah - I did say most likely, not definitely was. Unlike Nine who talks as if she was hanging out of Tabak's back pocket!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2356 on: October 17, 2018, 06:45:06 PM »
DNA evidence
Fibre evidence
Internet Searches
Confession
Victims blood in his boot

The body was covered - not exposed...

https://stories.swns.com/news/jo-yeates-strangled-by-cold-and-calculated-vincent-tabak-21328/

Please tell me how again how is he innocent?

With regards "forensics" http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8057.msg448047#msg448047
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2357 on: October 17, 2018, 06:46:08 PM »
@)(++(*

Ask Stefan Kizco's mother how funny she thought it that her son was imprisoned for pleading guilty to killing Leslie Molseed....

Ask Leslie Molseed Family if they thought it funny an Innocent man has spent all those years in prison, whilst the real killer walked free...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2358 on: October 17, 2018, 06:46:16 PM »
I am referring directly to the contents of CJ's Leveson statement... And video's in documentaries that CJ... The Yeates , DCI Phi Jones and Ann Reddrop have appeared in... Meaning they are telling us this information....!!

You are deflecting again

I asked

How many signed witness statements are available to view online in this case and who's statements are they?

After you stated

I am talking about a statement either on video, or one that has come directly from the trial, where I can see he has signed said statement....

You've changed the goalposts
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:51:50 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2359 on: October 17, 2018, 06:47:26 PM »
No I wasn't Mrswah - I did say most likely, not definitely was. Unlike Nine who talks as if she was hanging out of Tabak's back pocket!

I am small, but how small do you think I really am???  I have been nowhere near Dr Vincent Tabaks pocket....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2360 on: October 17, 2018, 06:48:42 PM »
There is no Tabak fan club---this is not a football match or a celebrity contest!!

I do not think it is me you need to say this to, he clearly has a fan-club of people who are blind to the strong evidence which screams guilt! You are right, he is not a celebrity, he is a murdering paedophile. Vile man!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2361 on: October 17, 2018, 06:49:23 PM »
My posts are my observations of what is available and what we know.... That is all...  And clearly things do not add up... clearly there is discrepancies with the day and dates.....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2362 on: October 17, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »

I am small, but how small do you think I really am???  I have been nowhere near Dr Vincent Tabaks pocket....

Not even my little doggie would fit into Tabak's back pocket!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2363 on: October 17, 2018, 06:51:57 PM »
Ask Stefan Kizco's mother how funny she thought it that her son was imprisoned for pleading guilty to killing Leslie Molseed....

Ask Leslie Molseed Family if they thought it funny an Innocent man has spent all those years in prison, whilst the real killer walked free...

Tell me Nine - was there DNA evidence against this person? Was there disgusting internet searches? Was the victims blood in the boot of his car? Was his coat fibre's all over the victim? Take the confession away, there is still ample to convict - remember Tabak was charged before he confessed, there was ample evidence to go to trial with or without his confession!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2364 on: October 17, 2018, 06:52:36 PM »
Is no-one curious why and how that BBC page was removed so swiftly??

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2365 on: October 17, 2018, 06:54:59 PM »
I do not think it is me you need to say this to, he clearly has a fan-club of people who are blind to the strong evidence which screams guilt! You are right, he is not a celebrity, he is a murdering paedophile. Vile man!

Not at all sure he is either, but he doesn't have a fan club, that's for sure.

jixy

« Reply #2366 on: October 17, 2018, 06:55:27 PM »
 &%%6

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2367 on: October 17, 2018, 06:55:40 PM »
My posts are my observations of what is available and what we know.... That is all...  And clearly things do not add up... clearly there is discrepancies with the day and dates.....

Which posts of yours do you think are objective?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2368 on: October 17, 2018, 06:56:46 PM »
Not even my little doggie would fit into Tabak's back pocket!

It was a metaphor - a figure of speech... Nine talks like she was with Tabak throughout the whole ordeal - hence hanging out of his back pocket, not literally hanging out of his back pocket  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2369 on: October 17, 2018, 06:57:34 PM »
Is no-one curious why and how that BBC page was removed so swiftly??

You've lost me?