Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599696 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2445 on: October 17, 2018, 08:53:08 PM »
If Tabak had wanted to kill a complete stranger, why on earth choose the girl next door?  he would obviously become a suspect at some stage.

Yes... Why didn't he find a victim whilst he had gone out taking pictures of dirty snow!!  Plenty of pretty girls milling about attending parties... going outside a property, to smoke a cigarette on their own.. Or walking on their own between one area or another!

jixy

« Reply #2446 on: October 17, 2018, 08:53:16 PM »
Of course I have, but they usually have had some kind of "form", or have killed more than one------but I concede that you probably know more than I do on this score,

No they dont. As i posted earlier I worked with a woman who did that very thing. No minor offences not in care from 12 etc all the key pointers for a life of crime!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2447 on: October 17, 2018, 08:53:31 PM »
And we are taking the word of a killer if he did or didnt know her? hmmm

No, I simply asked Justsaying if he thought they might have known each other. There has been talk of them having known each other through work, but this has never been confirmed.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2448 on: October 17, 2018, 08:53:55 PM »
Based on the evidence - yes, I believe it was the correct person who was tried.

But you are basing that on a plea and a jigsaw that doesn't fit....

jixy

« Reply #2449 on: October 17, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »
Yes... Why didn't he find a victim whilst he had gone out taking pictures of dirty snow!!  Plenty of pretty girls milling about attending parties... going outside a property, to smoke a cigarette on their own.. Or walking on their own between one area or another!

if that is the level of your argument you cant have much faith in Mr Placid can you
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:02:00 PM by jixy »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2450 on: October 17, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
Only in your head! for a man who googled manslaughter/murder he came up with the best he could. You dont like it? tough? deal with it

He also searched the definition of sexual assault - I wonder why he did this.  *%87

Offline [...]

« Reply #2451 on: October 17, 2018, 08:55:52 PM »
He also searched the definition of sexual assault - I wonder why he did this.  *%87

In which context and in what relation to what??

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2452 on: October 17, 2018, 08:56:11 PM »
if that is the level or your argument you cant have much faith in Mr Placid can you

He was an opportunist - he saw an opportunity and he took it. Moved the body away from the scene hoping it would not come back to him - failed miserably!

jixy

« Reply #2453 on: October 17, 2018, 08:58:50 PM »
I have seen numerous cases where murder was their first offence...

of course there have been. They chose to ignore it because it doesnt help Tabak

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2454 on: October 17, 2018, 08:58:57 PM »

In the context of the definition of sexual assault - pretty weird search on a number of basis' Why would such a placid man be googling the definition of sexual assault, coupled with the difference between murder and manslaughter and body decomposition, right at the time his neighbour had been murdered. More bad luck?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:01:51 PM by justsaying »

jixy

« Reply #2455 on: October 17, 2018, 08:59:28 PM »
But you are basing that on a plea and a jigsaw that doesn't fit....

oh it fits and his silence sealed it all together forever...

jixy

« Reply #2456 on: October 17, 2018, 09:00:38 PM »

He didnt ...dont be daft, its all a fix a con a set up. How many things were put in place even by the victim so he could go to court get himself a life sentence and serve it out quietly...they all did good  8@??)(

jixy

« Reply #2457 on: October 17, 2018, 09:01:39 PM »

is there a normal and acceptable reason to search that? guess there must be in your world. strange timing eh

Offline [...]

« Reply #2458 on: October 17, 2018, 09:03:45 PM »
He was an opportunist - he saw an opportunity and he took it. Moved the body away from the scene hoping it would not come back to him - failed miserably!

Stranger Crime, mainly = Kill victim and leave in situ

Stranger Crime = Walk, victim to scene of crime then kill

Know to victim  = killed at home location probably

Known to victim = Move victim away from home , distance oneself from crime and victim.. clean crime scene

Known to Victim = Drag victim

Known to Victim = dismember victim for easier transportation

Know to victim = heavy.. two people at least move body...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2459 on: October 17, 2018, 09:04:11 PM »
He didnt ...dont be daft, its all a fix a con a set up. How many things were put in place even by the victim so he could go to court get himself a life sentence and serve it out quietly...they all did good  8@??)(

Whoever the person was who killed Joanna and set up the placid Tabak, did a damn good job  @)(++(*