Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2580 on: October 19, 2018, 03:10:31 PM »
Common Sense shouldn't need to be applied...

Yes, this does appear to be your default setting re this case.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2581 on: October 19, 2018, 03:10:37 PM »
You appear to once again be taking the facts of this case out of context then adding your own slant?

Why do you appear to look at parts of the case as opposed to looking at the entire case as a whole?

I need to dissect what has happened, before and since.... Thats just how I have looked at this case....  I can't just accept some random information, without something that establishes it....

By what you are saying ,you want me to just accept the narrative... But if I didn't accept the narrative in the beginning, why would I accept it now....

Offline [...]

« Reply #2582 on: October 19, 2018, 03:11:30 PM »
Yes, this does appear to be your default setting re this case.

Thank you... Stephanie.... you keep trying to flatter me....  8)--))

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2583 on: October 19, 2018, 03:16:26 PM »
I need to dissect what has happened, before and since.... Thats just how I have looked at this case....  I can't just accept some random information, without something that establishes it....

By what you are saying ,you want me to just accept the narrative... But if I didn't accept the narrative in the beginning, why would I accept it now....

If you choose to use illogical and deluded reasoning that's up to you.

You clearly aren't interested in what others have to say about this case and appear to only want to hear what fits your fantastical theories.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2584 on: October 19, 2018, 03:19:01 PM »

IN REALITY you do not need to do anything.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2585 on: October 19, 2018, 03:21:14 PM »
But if I didn't accept the narrative in the beginning, why would I accept it now....

Only you can answer that.

I can only give you my opinion

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2586 on: October 19, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »
Unfortunately.. It's the way I write... It's off the top of my head, what I am thinking hits the page... simple....

That's your choice.

Though we don't all choose to put what we are thinking off the top of our heads as you say on the page.

Have you considered making notes before posting?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2587 on: October 19, 2018, 03:37:24 PM »
That's your choice.

Though we don't all choose to put what we are thinking off the top of our heads as you say on the page.

Yes... i have post it notes all over my desk..... 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2588 on: October 19, 2018, 03:39:54 PM »
That's your choice.

Yes... i have post it notes all over my desk.....

It's interesting that you are prepared to answer this question in the way you have but refuse to do so in relation to Tabaks case?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2589 on: October 19, 2018, 03:43:38 PM »
It's interesting that you are prepared to answer this question in the way you have but refuse to do so in relation to Tabaks case?

Because I have in front of me the post it notes.... I know what I did, before I wrote some of my posts.... And something that is spoken sparks my interest, and I go back to what they said on the video....

I cannot answer straight forward questions in relation to Dr Vincent Tabak, when I do not know the answers....  I have searched for answers and you end up with what I bring to the table....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2590 on: October 19, 2018, 03:53:13 PM »
Because I have in front of me the post it notes.... I know what I did, before I wrote some of my posts.... And something that is spoken sparks my interest, and I go back to what they said on the video.....

You stated:

Unfortunately.. It's the way I write... It's off the top of my head, what I am thinking hits the page... simple....

Would you agree you have given conflicting statements?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 03:56:48 PM by Stephanie »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2591 on: October 19, 2018, 03:57:01 PM »
You stated:

Would you agree you have given conflicting statements?

Some of it is off the top of my head as, you can clearly see from the way I write.... Notes are many.....  some I don't go back too....

How many conflicting statements have been made in this case and by other posters.....

It depends on the order of the notes... Do I use the notes to find the information, or do I use the notes so i have a record of the time something was said, that i can refer, back too quickly once i have started my post.....

I am not on oath.... I shouldn't have to explain this too you... 

Offline [...]

« Reply #2592 on: October 19, 2018, 04:03:25 PM »
All I have managed to understand , is no-one really wants the real truth when it comes to convictions, a conviction is a conviction.... Another one in the net.... Scores on the doors....

If material that could be vital to any case, and it questions, the very basics of said case, shouldn't it be disclosed...

There are many people on trial in this country where full disclosure, would have stopped a trial in its tracks... Many people in prison for the exact same reason....

I am just looking at why I am not happy about this case... No other case... this one.... And finding information I believe would have and could have changed the complexion of the case.....

That is all... And why anyone else is really bothered trying to get me to stick with the narrative... I have no idea...!!

jixy

« Reply #2593 on: October 19, 2018, 04:03:40 PM »
Some of it is off the top of my head as, you can clearly see from the way I write.... Notes are many.....  some I don't go back too....

How many conflicting statements have been made in this case and by other posters.....

It depends on the order of the notes... Do I use the notes to find the information, or do I use the notes so i have a record of the time something was said, that i can refer, back too quickly once i have started my post.....

I am not on oath.... I shouldn't have to explain this too you...

The posts from others that seem conflicting to you are the ones that prove his guilt!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2594 on: October 19, 2018, 04:06:03 PM »
All I have managed to understand , is no-one really wants the real truth when it comes to convictions, a conviction is a conviction.... Another one in the net.... Scores on the doors....

I take it this is another one of those off the top of your head posts?

This is a rather ludicrous statement to make from my viewpoint.