Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599690 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2775 on: October 27, 2018, 11:57:12 AM »
https://ccrc.gov.uk/commission-refers-the-murder-conviction-of-gordon-park/

https://ccrc.gov.uk/commission-statement-on-the-court-of-appeal-decision-to-uphold-the-conviction-of-simon-hall/

"completely eclipsed by her entrenched and overwhelming antagonism towards and her disdain for the way that the organs of the criminal justice system operate and conduct their affairs.”
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2776 on: October 27, 2018, 12:05:58 PM »
https://ccrc.gov.uk/commission-statement-on-the-court-of-appeal-decision-to-uphold-the-conviction-of-simon-hall/

"completely eclipsed by her entrenched and overwhelming antagonism towards and her disdain for the way that the organs of the criminal justice system operate and conduct their affairs.”

The same could be said of the CCRC on the basis they referred both cases...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2777 on: October 27, 2018, 12:10:29 PM »
The same could be said of the CCRC on the basis they referred both cases...

I agree

"During the review we have used our section 17[1] powers dozens of times to obtain material from the Forensic Archive, seven individual police forces, the courts, the Crown Prosecution Service, prison authorities, the Probation Service, and a number of other government agencies and public bodies.

Had the CCRC used their section 17[1] powers during their initial review of Simon Hall's case, they may have uncovered the zenith burglary omission years before, along with many other factors.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2778 on: October 27, 2018, 12:11:13 PM »

I'm flogging a dead horse!

I'd certainly say so.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2780 on: October 27, 2018, 12:20:12 PM »
"During the review we have used our section 17[1] powers dozens of times to obtain material from the Forensic Archive, seven individual police forces, the courts, the Crown Prosecution Service, prison authorities, the Probation Service, and a number of other government agencies and public bodies.

It's clear the CCRC are attempting to appease their critics

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2781 on: October 27, 2018, 12:24:13 PM »
I agree

Had the CCRC used their section 17[1] powers during their initial review of Simon Hall's case, they may have uncovered the zenith burglary omission years before, along with many other factors.

My point being - even those higher up the professional ladder get it wrong sometimes...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2782 on: October 27, 2018, 01:15:05 PM »
I agree

"During the review we have used our section 17[1] powers dozens of times to obtain material from the Forensic Archive, seven individual police forces, the courts, the Crown Prosecution Service, prison authorities, the Probation Service, and a number of other government agencies and public bodies.[/b]

My point being - even those higher up the professional ladder get it wrong sometimes...

As they did in the Simon Hall case you mean?

Will be interesting to see what the CCRC have uncovered in relation to Gordon Parks prison and probation records and other government agencies and public bodies.

No doubt the PPO will feature in there somewhere https://www.ppo.gov.uk

https://www.ppo.gov.uk/app/uploads/2014/07/162_10_Death_of_a_male_prisoner.pdf
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 01:41:41 PM by Stephanie »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2783 on: October 27, 2018, 02:05:06 PM »
Joanna Yeates' Body Released To Her Family

3:41pm UK, Monday January 31, 2011

Katie Stallard, West of England correspondent

The information emerged during a preliminary hearing for Miss Yeates' neighbour, Vincent Tabak, who is accused of killing the young architect some time between December 16 and December 26.

The Dutch engineer appeared at Bristol Crown Court via videolink from HMP Long Lartin, in Worcestershire, as a timetable for the trial was set out.

Michael Fitton QC, representing Tabak, told the court that pathologist Dr Nat Carey had "consented to the release of the body of the deceased" a week ago after carrying out a post mortem.

The developments come as new pictures of Miss Yeates with her boyfriend Greg Reardon and her friends were released by Crimewatch.

The television programme had reconstructed her final moments to prompt witnesses to come forward, but the scenes were not shown following Tabak's arrest.

Joanna Yeates with her boyfriend Greg Reardon and a friend
New pictures of Joanna Yeates (left) with her boyrfriend Greg and a friend

In court, Tabak was shown on a screen, seated at a table with his hands clasped in front of him, and wearing a red jumper and dark trousers.

He appeared calm and relaxed as proceedings were relayed to him.

A plea hearing was set for May 4, and Tabak was told that a provisional trial date had also been fixed for October 4 at Bristol Crown Court.

However, the judge, the Hon Mr Justice Treacy, stressed this was subject to "further consideration".

He told Tabak: "Your next appearance in court will be May 4 - do you understand?"

Tabak replied: "Yes, I understand. Thank you."

The accused made no application for bail and was remanded in custody at the end of the hearing.

Trilingual Tabak lived next door to Miss Yeates with his girlfriend, Tanja Morson.

He was the second person to be arrested after Miss Yeates' body was found dumped by the side of a road on Christmas Day.

Her boyfriend Greg Reardon had reported her missing six days earlier.

A post-mortem revealed the 25-year-old had been strangled.

A 66-year-old man remains on police bail on suspicion of Miss Yeates' murder.

Michael Fitton QC, representing Tabak, told the court that pathologist Dr Nat Carey had "consented to the release of the body of the deceased" a week ago after carrying out a post mortem.

So on the 24th January 2011 Dr Carey authorised the release of Joanna Yeates body!

We have had no application for bail at this point.... we now know that Dr Vincent Tabak was still using Paul Cook and Micheal Fitton QC..

Back to my earlier question... Did Clegg get the files from Fitton and Cook??  what was held in these files...  Dr Carey's examination was obviously held there... Did Clegg receive the files from Cook and Fitton?? Did they interview any witness's??

Within 4 days of Dr Vincent Tabak being charged Joanna Yeates body has been released... With no Evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak is responsible, no investigation been carried out, by the Defence Councel, not having enough time to do this... they allow for Joanna Yeates body to be released???

Did Dr Vincent Tabak have any say in this ?? Did they get his consent??

Within the time frame that Cook and Fitton represented Dr Vincent Tabak he had been moved prisons 3 times within 48 hours from Bristol, to Gloucester , from Gloucester to Long Lartin... what access did they manage to get of their client?? At any time??

Dr Vincent Tabak hasn't accepted any responsibility... he hasn't had access to his family or girlfriend, he hasn't had time to know what the best course of action should be....

Lets just think about what that is saying... article date:  31st January 2011
A week previous.....................................................: 24th January 2011

So 2 days after Dr Vincent Tabak has been charged, no evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak committed this crime... No Bail applied for, nothing even establishing Dr Vincent Tabak's whereabouts for that weekend... Nothing establishing where or when Joanna Yeates had been killed... Dr Carey , whom The Defence of the time appear to have used, decides to let the body of Joanna Yeates go....

The 24th January 2011 being Dr Vincent Tabak's first day in court, where he appeared at Bristol magistrates, where nothing had been decided whatsoever....

I think all that happened that day was that Dr Vincent Tabak agreed his name was Dr Vincent Tabak.... and that was it..... My God.... a bit quick of the mark.....

Looks like the case was done and dusted before he had time to speak to anyone.... Did Paul Cook or Micheal Fitton QC actually even speak to Dr Vincent Tabak??

The evidence at that time would have been minimal... They hadn't time to inquire or cross reference anything....

Who actually sent Dr Carey to perform this examination???

This case is mighty weird..... (imo) Why was Dr Vincent Tabak not allowed to apply for Bail??? Why would he not want Bail???

As I say.... It appears that everything was done and dusted early on..... weird!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20101227084703/http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanna-Yeates-New-CCTV-Pictures-Of-Architect-Who-Disappeared-A-Week-Ago-In-Bristol/Article/201012415868004

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanna-Yeates-New-CCTV-Pictures-Of-Architect-Who-Disappeared-A-Week-Ago-In-Bristol/Article/201012415868004

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2784 on: October 27, 2018, 02:14:43 PM »
Joanna Yeates' Body Released To Her Family

3:41pm UK, Monday January 31, 2011

Katie Stallard, West of England correspondent

So on the 24th January 2011 Dr Carey authorised the release of Joanna Yeates body!

We have had no application for bail at this point.... we now know that Dr Vincent Tabak was still using Paul Cook and Micheal Fitton QC..

Back to my earlier question... Did Clegg get the files from Fitton and Cook??  what was held in these files...  Dr Carey's examination was obviously held there... Did Clegg receive the files from Cook and Fitton?? Did they interview any witness's??

Within 4 days of Dr Vincent Tabak being charged Joanna Yeates body has been released... With no Evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak is responsible, no investigation been carried out, by the Defence Councel, not having enough time to do this... they allow for Joanna Yeates body to be released???

Did Dr Vincent Tabak have any say in this ?? Did they get his consent??

Within the time frame that Cook and Fitton represented Dr Vincent Tabak he had been moved prisons 3 times within 48 hours from Bristol, to Gloucester , from Gloucester to Long Lartin... what access did they manage to get of their client?? At any time??

Dr Vincent Tabak hasn't accepted any responsibility... he hasn't had access to his family or girlfriend, he hasn't had time to know what the best course of action should be....

Lets just think about what that is saying... article date:  31st January 2011
A week previous.....................................................: 24th January 2011

So 2 days after Dr Vincent Tabak has been charged, no evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak committed this crime... No Bail applied for, nothing even establishing Dr Vincent Tabak's whereabouts for that weekend... Nothing establishing where or when Joanna Yeates had been killed... Dr Carey , whom The Defence of the time appear to have used, decides to let the body of Joanna Yeates go....

The 24th January 2011 being Dr Vincent Tabak's first day in court, where he appeared at Bristol magistrates, where nothing had been decided whatsoever....

I think all that happened that day was that Dr Vincent Tabak agreed his name was Dr Vincent Tabak.... and that was it..... My God.... a bit quick of the mark.....

Looks like the case was done and dusted before he had time to speak to anyone.... Did Paul Cook or Micheal Fitton QC actually even speak to Dr Vincent Tabak??

The evidence at that time would have been minimal... They hadn't time to inquire or cross reference anything....

Who actually sent Dr Carey to perform this examination???

This case is mighty weird..... (imo) Why was Dr Vincent Tabak not allowed to apply for Bail??? Why would he not want Bail???

As I say.... It appears that everything was done and dusted early on..... weird!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20101227084703/http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanna-Yeates-New-CCTV-Pictures-Of-Architect-Who-Disappeared-A-Week-Ago-In-Bristol/Article/201012415868004

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanna-Yeates-New-CCTV-Pictures-Of-Architect-Who-Disappeared-A-Week-Ago-In-Bristol/Article/201012415868004

He had confessed Nine!

jixy

« Reply #2785 on: October 27, 2018, 02:18:47 PM »
I am beginning to think even if you saw this murder with your own eyes NINE you still would say he was innocent. this is getting ridiculous now

Offline [...]

« Reply #2786 on: October 27, 2018, 02:26:20 PM »
He had confessed Nine!

The apparent confession didn't happen until he went to The Old bailey on the 5th May 2011... Or if you like the none confession to the apparent Chaplain at Long Lartin jail... on the 24th January 2011 Dr Vincent Tabak hasn't been moved prison locations yet.....

My post is taking 24th January 2011......

So he confessed to the Police??? Is that what you are saying????

And they decided... ok... thats a wrap????

Didn't release him to check whether or not he was taking the pish or he was a fantasist... no... just accepted an admission of guilt without supporting evidence!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2787 on: October 27, 2018, 02:27:46 PM »
I am beginning to think even if you saw this murder with your own eyes NINE you still would say he was innocent. this is getting ridiculous now

And if he was there doing said Murder if I was there witnessing it.... I would say he did it.... I saw it.....

But the only thing that is ridiculous is this Case..... (imo)  ?{)(**

jixy

« Reply #2788 on: October 27, 2018, 02:29:31 PM »
It really annoys me when you say apparent Chaplain, just because its a volunteer role he is still a Chaplain. Not a plant, someone undercover or any other sinister motive you have previously claimed

Are you trying to tell us, all other cases accused of murder/manslaughter get bail? Tabak was badly done to? Really?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2789 on: October 27, 2018, 02:31:09 PM »

Don't bother..

I remember saying something similar to Sandra Lean re the LM case.

"I believe if you were now showed a video of him murdering [Name removed], you would still make up every excuse under the sun to attempt to suggest it wasn't him

Her response:
"That is, quite frankly, one of the most sick posts I think I've ever seen.

I had two daughters around Jodi's age at the time - why on earth would I make any effort whatsoever to help someone whom I had reason to suspect might be freed back into my own community, where my children lived, to do the same again?
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.135.html

You can't reason with people who choose to be unreasonable.