Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3420 on: March 19, 2019, 08:06:35 PM »
The Ukdatabase you have put up isn’t the real one run by the police, it is run by paedofile hunters who name and shame, you cannot access the one run by the police.

Thanks real justice... I did realise that.... therefore who's the paedophile hunter that desperately wanted the world to know that Dr Vincent Tabak was a paedophile, an unproven paedophile in 2012??

How many other on that site are not proven??

I just think who ever set it up just read reports in the media and do not have the real facts..

This is the same data base that has Andrew Ashman listed....  I remember on here being asked if I was him, and on twitter by someone... Never heard of that man before I started writing on this website... weird or what!

https://theukdatabase.com/2015/06/18/andrew-ashman-paignton/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3421 on: March 19, 2019, 08:08:25 PM »
But the question has to be... How was he put on the website that is The Uk and Ireland data base in August 2012?? When he didn't actually go to court until March 2015??

Nothing here is said about his court appearance... They have just informed everyone that it is apparently true years before a trial took place.... Now that is weird!

So how did the person who wrote this know for a fact that there were images on Dr Vincent Tabak's computer, when it hadn't been proven at the time of this post on the data base....

I keep saying this case is off.... Well that's off if someone can be named on a data base before they have even been taken to court for such a crime...

What was the court case number of Dr Vincent Tabak, for the crime of child abuse images??  Or was it just something the papers reported on that didn't happen??

Edit... You see it's always odd that Dr Vincent Tabak pleads guilty, when this data base could have been seen as prejudicial if he faced a jury.... Now no-one representing him pointed that gem out, did they!!

Please do not misinterpret my post... I do not support child abuse, I find it abhorrant.. But i find that this particular man appears to plead guilty at the drop of a hat, and if he was on a minimum of 20 years, i am sure he wouldn't want to rock the boat... So pleading guilty could be seen as a way forward...

https://theukdatabase.com/2012/08/20/vincent-tabak-bristol/

Hmmmm let me think? Perhaps (and I know it's like almost impossible) - the guy typed in the wrong date?  @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3422 on: March 19, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
Thanks real justice... I did realise that.... therefore who's the paedophile hunter that desperately wanted the world to know that Dr Vincent Tabak was a paedophile, an unproven paedophile in 2012??

How many other on that site are not proven??

I just think who ever set it up just read reports in the media and do not have the real facts..
I think how they work Nine, if he’s been named in the press then they have less chance of being sued if it’s wrong.  It’s very hard to get someone on that data base, I’ve tried three times and they won’t except my word and this person on, purely because he was never named in the press.  Although he’s on the police register for 10 years, but you cannot acces this to prove it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:19:07 PM by Real justice »

Offline [...]

« Reply #3423 on: March 19, 2019, 08:18:43 PM »
I think how they work Nine, if he’s been named in the press then they have less chance of being sued if it’s wrong.  It’s very hard to get someone on that data base, I’ve tried three times and they won’t except my word and this person on, purely because he was never named in the press.

Ah... But they actually need to be prosecuted for said crime one would think.... The author who ever he is only wants to post, posts by himself/herself it appears...  Maybe they use this data base for a reason? To show their accomplishments or something.. I have no idea, and neither do they by the posts that have been posted, before proof of a crime has been committed...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3424 on: March 19, 2019, 08:24:21 PM »
Ah... But they actually need to be prosecuted for said crime one would think.... The author who ever he is only wants to post, posts by himself/herself it appears...  Maybe they use this data base for a reason? To show their accomplishments or something.. I have no idea, and neither do they by the posts that have been posted, before proof of a crime has been committed...
I would have thought Tabak would have been able to take them to question over it at the time, he Would have been preoccupied though with other things, he probably didn’t know he had been put on it and he wouldn’t  have been able to check. 

Offline [...]

« Reply #3425 on: March 19, 2019, 08:29:58 PM »
I would have thought Tabak would have been able to take them to question over it at the time, he Would have been preoccupied though with other things, he probably didn’t know he had been put on it and he wouldn’t  have been able to check.

Obviously he would have needed to know about it and being in prison that is hardly likely....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3426 on: March 19, 2019, 08:31:49 PM »
Hmmmm let me think? Perhaps (and I know it's like almost impossible) - the guy typed in the wrong date?  @)(++(*

Perhaps the guy had seen things he shouldn't... And had been told that Dr Vincent Tabak was about to go to court in 2012..... One never knows does one!

But I believe the date is correct of the time of entry seeing as it is a wordpress website...

You can see it is...  When you have tabs open and look at another tab.. , the UK and Ireland data base  site is depicted by the wordpress logo

Offline [...]

« Reply #3427 on: March 19, 2019, 08:48:45 PM »
Martin Brunt

Verified account

@skymartinbrunt

Avon and Somerset police have brought in a top criminal profiler, a Cracker-figure, to help in Joanna Yeates murder investigation

12:26 pm - 4 Jan 2011

Profiler brought in after CJ is released and within 18 days Dr Vincent Tabak is arrested, was that the direction the profiler pointed the police in??

Bringing in a profiler smacks of desperation (imo)..

I thought that Ann Redropp had Dr Vincent Tabak in her sights since late December 2010, so why bring in a profiler in January 2011?? Or had he been brought in before January??

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt/status/22388419258748928

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3428 on: March 19, 2019, 08:55:34 PM »

It clearly states where the information came from - have you actually read it?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3429 on: March 19, 2019, 09:03:48 PM »
It clearly states where the information came from - have you actually read it?

Point being, one cannot be named as a paedophile if there is no proof of said crime.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3430 on: March 19, 2019, 09:05:56 PM »
It;s a best guess that makes sense as opposed to the notion that it is linked to a painting and or a statue  @)(++(*

But a guess isn't good enough... An investigation should have ruled out other options and possibilities...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3431 on: March 19, 2019, 09:25:20 PM »
Point being, one cannot be named as a paedophile if there is no proof of said crime.....

Point being that nowhere does it state that he is a paedophile or that he will go to court, in fact the passage states that the source believed a court hearing would be unlikely. If newspaper reports informed of the contents of his HD etc. they are well with in their rights to repeat what has been reported. Once again, there is NOTHING remotely sinister about it!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3432 on: March 19, 2019, 09:27:25 PM »
Profiler brought in after CJ is released and within 18 days Dr Vincent Tabak is arrested, was that the direction the profiler pointed the police in??

Bringing in a profiler smacks of desperation (imo)..

I thought that Ann Redropp had Dr Vincent Tabak in her sights since late December 2010, so why bring in a profiler in January 2011?? Or had he been brought in before January??

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt/status/22388419258748928
Criminal profilers and forensic psychologists will probably have been called in to give an opinion on things like the body deposition site - and what, if anything, they can tell investigators about the likely offender.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3433 on: March 19, 2019, 09:27:52 PM »
But a guess isn't good enough... An investigation should have ruled out other options and possibilities...

Such as? They knew he was a pervert and that he breast was exposed - where should be start with the 'other possibilities'? and given that he would never admit the real reason, it could only EVER be a best guess!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3434 on: March 19, 2019, 09:28:57 PM »
Criminal profilers and forensic psychologists will probably have been called in to give an opinion on things like the body deposition site - and what, if anything, they can tell investigators about the likely offender.

That's right Justice, they now only assist.