Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599681 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3510 on: March 22, 2019, 06:19:19 PM »
Nine is defendeding the undefendable and using the same tactic we’ve seen in the Bamber case, attacking anyone involved, police, Jefferies, Joanna’s parents, boyfriend, profilers ect.  It’s called deflecting any blame of Tabak, Nine claims to have a problem with this conviction, I don’t think Nine has a problem with the conviction, Nine’s problem lies with the fact Tabak got caught!

Her "Uncle Tom Cobley and All" stance is certainly reminiscent of some of JB's unwavering supporters, who, I'm confident would accuse him of lying if he admitted his guilt now, however, I can recall a time when I was one of them. I don't know that the evidence available, then, was any different, from what it is, now. What has changed is my mindset and how I've come to view his actions, and what I believe to be his motives. Here, in this case, we have something very similar. Tabak has admitted guilt! Confessed!! Yet we have a supporter, who, despite the weight of evidence against him, is convinced he's innocent.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3511 on: March 22, 2019, 07:05:38 PM »
One of the great unfathomable mysteries of the Universe is... who keeps giving nine a like for everything she posts?   *%87

No idea but it will all come out in the wash  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3512 on: March 22, 2019, 07:18:09 PM »
Her "Uncle Tom Cobley and All" stance is certainly reminiscent of some of JB's unwavering supporters, who, I'm confident would accuse him of lying if he admitted his guilt now, however, I can recall a time when I was one of them. I don't know that the evidence available, then, was any different, from what it is, now. What has changed is my mindset and how I've come to view his actions, and what I believe to be his motives. Here, in this case, we have something very similar. Tabak has admitted guilt! Confessed!! Yet we have a supporter, who, despite the weight of evidence against him, is convinced he's innocent.

I think the Bamber case is different because he has never admitted guilt. Although I no longer agree that he is innocent, I can see why people might believe he is given that he has always denied it. What I can't understand is WHY ANYONE can argue that this bloke is innocent when he himself has admitted it and has never retracted that admission.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3513 on: March 22, 2019, 07:23:36 PM »
Whatever... Doesn't matter does it... life will go on whatever, I think or believe...  I think the countries government, has shown the world what a shower of shit we are.... So my little stance will have no effect....

I have lost faith in everything... The justice system, the government, voting, what the point... I give up... I give up on it all....  I can make no difference, no-one can make any difference, it doesn't matter a jot.... those who are happy to put innocent people behind bars will continue to do so.... 

And those who fight for them will get nowhere....  I understand your comments are not personal.. they cannot be, you don't know me... It's just your opinion, as I have mine....

Maybe you need someone else to joust with.... Because that has whats been going on I think....  I have done what I can... I have written what I believe, I have tried my best... unfortunately it isn't good enough....

What ever this case has been about... no admittance will happen....  Nothing will come of my attempts to point out the oddities of this case....

It will always be with me... It's just one of those things... But differences cannot be made in this country, it never could be....  I foolishly believed I lived in a democracy...  And in a fair and just system.... Well I now know it isn't true... But knowing something and being able to change something are two different things altogether....

I can't change anything...  I can do nothing...

I was going to say again I have wasted my time... But not really, it has been a learning curve if nothing else... 

I cannot say anything more than I have already said....  I have tried... I have failed....  end of..... maybe someone out there may have more success...

An opinion is pointless... A belief is also pointless...

For me it has never been anything to do with money or notoriety , more to so with having a concern about someones conviction... I was brought up to believe in right and wrong, fair and unfair.... Shame I took it to heart... It doesn't matter in the society we live in... that is more than obvious... And over the recent government squabblings has become more apparent....

So I may have made a complete fool of myself... and so what....  doesn't matter, because nothing will change..... I think my only real problem, was I thought that people in positions of power cared, and could and would change things...  But leave those at the top in a room and all hell breaks loose, all manipulation and distractions take place, as if we are not watching.... (We have seen them in action)

You can watch all you want... you can believe all you want... But nothing will ever change...

And thats the real problem.....

The problem is not whether I believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent..... The problem is why anyone would really care what I think or believe... As what I think or believe matters not a jot!!

Actually no, life doesn't 'just go on' - the life of Joanna Yeates certainly isn't going on. It was ended by someone unable to control his urges and who tried to hide behind a cloak of respectability when he was anything but!

Tabak isn't innocent by his own admission - the is no conspiracy.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what any of us think but as this is forum for debate, that's what we're doing.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3514 on: March 22, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »
Whatever... Doesn't matter does it... life will go on whatever, I think or believe...  I think the countries government, has shown the world what a shower of shit we are.... So my little stance will have no effect....

I have lost faith in everything... The justice system, the government, voting, what the point... I give up... I give up on it all....  I can make no difference, no-one can make any difference, it doesn't matter a jot.... those who are happy to put innocent people behind bars will continue to do so.... 

And those who fight for them will get nowhere....  I understand your comments are not personal.. they cannot be, you don't know me... It's just your opinion, as I have mine....

Maybe you need someone else to joust with.... Because that has whats been going on I think....  I have done what I can... I have written what I believe, I have tried my best... unfortunately it isn't good enough....

What ever this case has been about... no admittance will happen....  Nothing will come of my attempts to point out the oddities of this case....

It will always be with me... It's just one of those things... But differences cannot be made in this country, it never could be....  I foolishly believed I lived in a democracy...  And in a fair and just system.... Well I now know it isn't true... But knowing something and being able to change something are two different things altogether....

I can't change anything...  I can do nothing...

I was going to say again I have wasted my time... But not really, it has been a learning curve if nothing else... 

I cannot say anything more than I have already said....  I have tried... I have failed....  end of..... maybe someone out there may have more success...

An opinion is pointless... A belief is also pointless...

For me it has never been anything to do with money or notoriety , more to so with having a concern about someones conviction... I was brought up to believe in right and wrong, fair and unfair.... Shame I took it to heart... It doesn't matter in the society we live in... that is more than obvious... And over the recent government squabblings has become more apparent....

So I may have made a complete fool of myself... and so what....  doesn't matter, because nothing will change..... I think my only real problem, was I thought that people in positions of power cared, and could and would change things...  But leave those at the top in a room and all hell breaks loose, all manipulation and distractions take place, as if we are not watching.... (We have seen them in action)

You can watch all you want... you can believe all you want... But nothing will ever change...

And thats the real problem.....

The problem is not whether I believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent..... The problem is why anyone would really care what I think or believe... As what I think or believe matters not a jot!!

I could -perhaps- accept what you're saying if Tabak was claiming innocence, but he's not. It could be argued that by insisting that he is you take away his right to speak for himself. In fact, you might as well call him a liar. Sadly, it's your stance on this, versus his own admission, which makes it rather difficult to believe you're being serious. However, reading your last post fully, you sound sincere in your beliefs, which given that you appear to be the only one who holds this belief, is a difficult position to hold. Touching on something else you mention. I think it's a touch naive to believe that anyone in government actually cares. We're probably no more than the sum of our NI and NH numbers.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3515 on: March 22, 2019, 08:51:53 PM »
I'll leave you with one of my favourite tracks..

and the lyrics of course...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lK69c2_TYo

It was a hard task
To take on
To make us all believe
To rescue us from evil cause
They wanted to achieve
Avenge to gain respect
Defend ourselves to the end
Patriots of dark continent
I give all of my confidence
Redemption
Weh dem gone
weh dem deh
Tribute to the martyrs
Which part dem gone
A weh dem deh, Heh
When Martyrs died they save our lives
They had an early grave
Sacrifice has taken place
For the chosen race heh
(2) Which part dem gone
Which part dek ...
There was one they crucified
Dead man tell no tales
There were some they hung so high
We know the reason why
Caught, and tried, bound and beat
Locked, locked away inside
But won their war of words
Patriots lost their lives
Yet no-one cries
The whole world stands accused.
Which part dem gone
Which part dem deh
A multitude of people
Dem try dem best to convince
Only to capture the heart of a few
The truth you can't dismiss
They are telling me silent waters run deep
So their knowledge I'II always seek
They are telling me,
A nation without its past history
Is like a tree without roots
Which part dem gone
Which part dem deh ...
Best to strike when irons hot,
It will not bend when cold....
Not to late to learn my friend
Wisdom ripes with old age, if you got it
Now wake up you distressed, yeh yeh yeh
Under, under oppressor man affliction
Hell fire can't be quenched with water no sah!
Though it once had a dreadful shower of rain
We who are blessed they just can't put us under
Martyrs golden text is bondage never again
If not by free will it then by force
Break the bondage plot that course.
Remember.........
Message preach to all, you hear something
Doctrine for the soul, you feel something
The story has been told, you know something
Now answer, martyrs call, do something -
Prophesise the fall
Backs against the wall no more, be something
Which part dem gone
Which part dem deh

Homage to the Martyrs
Tribute to the Martyrs
Love it, it suit a man
To set example like
Toussaint L'Overture chase all
Oppressor man out of his land.
Quick.
Hey stepper is what happen to Bogle?
Morant Bay rebellion
Standing up feh 'I'm rights
Dem decide fe hang 'I'm up
WHAT?
Truly
So Greyseed what you hear
'bout Jackson.
George Jackson
Imprisonment
- solitary confinement.
Pow! Pow! Aaaaakhhhhhh!
197I
Bumbo ....
Yes Greyseed?
WHAT happen to Marcus?
Marcus say a thing sah.
ONE GOD, ONE AIM,
ONE DESTINY
Starliner
BLACK
Hey is wha happen to Biko
Biko detainee
In detention - Vank
What?
South Africa
The Black Panthers
Freedom Fighters!
They tried them died
Luther King
He had a dream grizzly -
He had a dream
Believe you me
Malcolm X
LIFT STRUGGLE
In pool of blood I965
But wait -
Nobody don't leave?
Is only we Rasta.
Yes I
I and I was not born
Rich nor poor.
I and I was born naked.
You hear something
Feel something
Know something
Do something
See something
BE SOMEONE ....
.... (fade)

So your humour of Uncle Tom Cobley, may be apt.. A list... well I have provided a list... A list most will no nothing about...

I am unfortunately not going to try interpret what you may or may not have meant... Dependant of what may be in your head...  Just like you cannot possibly know what I mean by this song, whether it is relevant to my beliefs whether any part of it s relevant...

But it's a great album...  It makes me smile... And after all this time I need a smile or two... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgcFgQSS_X8&list=PLDCC16C0D7231BF8F

Whilst that genre of music is alien to me, the poetry/lyric is powerful and thought provoking. Whether or not the words are relevant to your belief is irrelevant. That the album makes you smile is what's important. Smiles are good for us. Continue to enjoy them.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3516 on: March 22, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »
I'll leave you with one of my favourite tracks..

and the lyrics of course...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lK69c2_TYo

It was a hard task
To take on
To make us all believe
To rescue us from evil cause
They wanted to achieve
Avenge to gain respect
Defend ourselves to the end
Patriots of dark continent
I give all of my confidence
Redemption
Weh dem gone
weh dem deh
Tribute to the martyrs
Which part dem gone
A weh dem deh, Heh
When Martyrs died they save our lives
They had an early grave
Sacrifice has taken place
For the chosen race heh
(2) Which part dem gone
Which part dek ...
There was one they crucified
Dead man tell no tales
There were some they hung so high
We know the reason why
Caught, and tried, bound and beat
Locked, locked away inside
But won their war of words
Patriots lost their lives
Yet no-one cries
The whole world stands accused.
Which part dem gone
Which part dem deh
A multitude of people
Dem try dem best to convince
Only to capture the heart of a few
The truth you can't dismiss
They are telling me silent waters run deep
So their knowledge I'II always seek
They are telling me,
A nation without its past history
Is like a tree without roots
Which part dem gone
Which part dem deh ...
Best to strike when irons hot,
It will not bend when cold....
Not to late to learn my friend
Wisdom ripes with old age, if you got it
Now wake up you distressed, yeh yeh yeh
Under, under oppressor man affliction
Hell fire can't be quenched with water no sah!
Though it once had a dreadful shower of rain
We who are blessed they just can't put us under
Martyrs golden text is bondage never again
If not by free will it then by force
Break the bondage plot that course.
Remember.........
Message preach to all, you hear something
Doctrine for the soul, you feel something
The story has been told, you know something
Now answer, martyrs call, do something -
Prophesise the fall
Backs against the wall no more, be something
Which part dem gone
Which part dem deh

Homage to the Martyrs
Tribute to the Martyrs
Love it, it suit a man
To set example like
Toussaint L'Overture chase all
Oppressor man out of his land.
Quick.
Hey stepper is what happen to Bogle?
Morant Bay rebellion
Standing up feh 'I'm rights
Dem decide fe hang 'I'm up
WHAT?
Truly
So Greyseed what you hear
'bout Jackson.
George Jackson
Imprisonment
- solitary confinement.
Pow! Pow! Aaaaakhhhhhh!
197I
Bumbo ....
Yes Greyseed?
WHAT happen to Marcus?
Marcus say a thing sah.
ONE GOD, ONE AIM,
ONE DESTINY
Starliner
BLACK
Hey is wha happen to Biko
Biko detainee
In detention - Vank
What?
South Africa
The Black Panthers
Freedom Fighters!
They tried them died
Luther King
He had a dream grizzly -
He had a dream
Believe you me
Malcolm X
LIFT STRUGGLE
In pool of blood I965
But wait -
Nobody don't leave?
Is only we Rasta.
Yes I
I and I was not born
Rich nor poor.
I and I was born naked.
You hear something
Feel something
Know something
Do something
See something
BE SOMEONE ....
.... (fade)

So your humour of Uncle Tom Cobley, may be apt.. A list... well I have provided a list... A list most will no nothing about...

I am unfortunately not going to try interpret what you may or may not have meant... Dependant of what may be in your head...  Just like you cannot possibly know what I mean by this song, whether it is relevant to my beliefs whether any part of it s relevant...

But it's a great album...  It makes me smile... And after all this time I need a smile or two... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgcFgQSS_X8&list=PLDCC16C0D7231BF8F

Try listening to unseen guest... And see if the idea of hanging would have been a good idea...  It was never a good idea... lynching was never a good idea...  Hanging anyone in any capacity has never been a good idea...

But hey ho if thats what rocks ya boat... who am I to say otherwise....

Just a taste from the lyrics of unseen guest:..

Down in the dungeon
I heard them constructing, the scaffold
Where . . . I'll be lynched aloft high
The thoughts of me to die
Rocking like a pendulum,
Anyway it does'nt matter cause
I'll be swinging to the rhythms of heh.
Jah Jah watch over I
Evil, what you Gonna do. Jah Jah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgcFgQSS_X8

I think it's plain... Nothing has ever changed... has it...  try asking a few NATIVE Americans....

Can't accept that those who fought to end slavery or for Freedom to own their own lands can be likened to the vicious pervert that IS Vincent Tabak.

Don't think anyone mentioned the death penalty did they?

Here's another song ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dl9KTYAVk

What's it got to do with Tabak? Nowt but neither does martyrdom and ulike Tabak - it's funny!  8((()*/

Lyrics ....

The Sultans of Ping FC
My brother knows Karl Marx
He met him eating mushrooms in the public park
He said: "What do you think of my manifesto?"
"I like your manifesto, put it to the testo"
Took me down to meet the anarchist party
Met a groovy guy, he was arty farty
Said: "I know a little Latin, a kissen an a kai
Said: "I dunno what it means", I said: "Neither do I"
Eat natural food baked twice daily
Fill your nostrils up with gravy
Don't drink tea and don't drink coffee
Cover your chin in Yorkshire toffee
Dancing in the disco, bumper to bumper
Wait a minute:
"Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper?"
Wait a minute:
"Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper?
Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper? Oh no!"
Dancing in the disco, go go go
Dancing in the disco, oh no, oh no, oh no
Dancing in the disco, oh no, oh no
It's all right to say things can only get better
If you haven't just lost your brand new sweater
I know I had it on when I had my tea
And I'm sure I had it on in the lavatory
Wait a minute:
Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper?"
It's all right to say things can only get better
If you haven't just lost your brand new sweater
Pure new wool and perfect stitches
Not the type of jumper that makes you itch, oh no
And my mother will be so, so angry
And my brother will be so, so angry
And my girlfriend will be so, so angry
And my dog will be so, so angry
Wait a minute:
Where's me jumper? Where's me jumper? Oh no!"

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3517 on: March 22, 2019, 09:16:45 PM »
I personally think Tabak was a serial killer in the making, this reinforced by experts.  He’d crossed the line obviously lead up to it with his perverted interest in child porn and snuff videos.  The police revealed he’d been looking at the snuff videos on the morning he killed Joanna.  The blood in the boot of his car was such a significant find.  I never have believed in hanging but when you think what Joanna went through and her parents and boyfriend it fuels the anger for such.  Such a lovely innocent girl taken by a perverted monster.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3518 on: March 22, 2019, 09:20:09 PM »
I personally think Tabak was a serial killer in the making, this reinforced by experts.  He’d crossed the line obviously lead up to it with his perverted interest in child porn and snuff videos.  The police revealed he’d been looking at the snuff videos on the morning he killed Joanna.  The blood in the boot of his car was such a significant find.  I never have believed in hanging but when you think what Joanna went through and her parents and boyfriend it fuels the anger for such.  Such a lovely innocent girl taken by a perverted monster.

I think you might be right Justice!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3519 on: March 22, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »

i have gone past caring... no offence intended...  8)--))

Only just? That ship sailed a while back.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3520 on: March 22, 2019, 09:31:21 PM »
The point I made, was there's no point.. based on what you have been taught... Hanging was mentioned in the media about Dr Vincent Tabak...

I have decided that what `I have spent time on trying to highlight is pointless... based on what is taught to anyone and everyone.. What as a nation we are lead to believe is the true history or facts...

And as as I have started the music theme... here's another one to try..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK9-i62yktg

I and I old I know
I and I old I say
I and I reconsider
I and I see upfully that
Christopher Columbus is a damn blasted liar
Yes Jah
He's saying that, he is the first one
Who discover Jamaica
I and I say that,
What about the Arawak Indians and the few Black man
Who were around here, before him
The Indians couldn't hang on no longer
Here comes first Black man and woman and children,
In a Jam Down Land ya
A whole heap of mix up and mix up
A whole heap a ben up, ben up,
We have fi straighten out,
Yes Jah
What a long way from home
I and I longing to go home
Within a Red, Green, and Gold Robe
Come on Twelve Tribe of Isreal
Out a Jam Down land ya
A whole heap of mix up mix up
Out a Jam Down land ya
Yes Jah, he is a liar
Yes Jah, he is a liar
Yes Jah, he is a liar
Columbus is a liar
Yes jah Christopher Columbus is a damn blasted liar
Columbus
One of the best concerts I watched on tv, the Bob Marley tribute with Tracey Chapman, there was another girl singer can’t remeber her name she was brill

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3521 on: March 22, 2019, 09:32:10 PM »
The point I made, was there's no point.. based on what you have been taught... Hanging was mentioned in the media about Dr Vincent Tabak...

I have decided that what `I have spent time on trying to highlight is pointless... based on what is taught to anyone and everyone.. What as a nation we are lead to believe is the true history or facts...

And as as I have started the music theme... here's another one to try..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK9-i62yktg

I and I old I know
I and I old I say
I and I reconsider
I and I see upfully that
Yes Jah
He's saying that, he is the first one
Who discover Jamaica
I and I say that,
What about the Arawak Indians and the few Black man
Who were around here, before him
The Indians couldn't hang on no longer
Here comes first Black man and woman and children,
In a Jam Down Land ya
A whole heap of mix up and mix up
We have fi straighten out,
Yes Jah
What a long way from home
I and I longing to go home
Within a Red, Green, and Gold Robe
Out a Jam Down land ya
A whole heap of mix up mix up
Out a Jam Down land ya
Yes Jah, he is a liar
Yes Jah, he is a liar
Yes Jah, he is a liar
Columbus is a liar
Yes jah Christopher Columbus is a damn blasted liar
Columbus

I never me Mr Columbus Nine so I couldn't comment on his truthfulness.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:34:45 PM by Caroline »

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3522 on: March 22, 2019, 09:32:49 PM »
Only just? That ship sailed a while back.
Was that the Housemartins Caroline 😂😂😂

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3523 on: March 22, 2019, 09:33:48 PM »
Was that the Housemartins Caroline 😂😂😂

No, The Sultans of Ping - pretty much a one hit wonder but it cracks me up  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3524 on: March 22, 2019, 09:35:24 PM »
I Smile in an acknowledgement of understanding nothing changes...  the album is part of my youth....  The struggles, the difficulties never change.... Thats why the album makes me smile... Maybe I should have been more pacific... Not a smile as in happy happy... more of a wry smile as we have been there before...

But nothing is new. The same old comes around time and again. We depose and DISpose of one despot and another takes their place. Slavery was banned in 1806. We have invented other ways of creating slaves. We no longer send children up chimneys. We've 'refined' ways to make them suffer. Pete Seger wrote protest songs in the 1950's. Bob Dylan, Joan Baez and others of the 1960's generation wrote others. There was the wonderfully inspiring "I Have a Dream" speech. I wonder what Dr King, who worked so hard to bring equality to everyone, would make of the world now?