Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599693 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3525 on: March 22, 2019, 09:40:06 PM »
No, The Sultans of Ping - pretty much a one hit wonder but it cracks me up  @)(++(* @)(++(*
Ha Ha I got the title wrong, it’s “ I’ll sail this ship alone “. I liked them better as beautiful south with my favourite Jacqui  Abbot  8(>(( 8(>((

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3526 on: March 22, 2019, 09:49:13 PM »
Which one?? The Black or the White Starliner??

Marcus Garveys words come to pass...  Maybe it's not noted in English circles.. But ask me if I give a flying !!

Nah, I won't ask that but I would suggest that Mr Garvey would probably be a little hacked off at being used to back up a freedom fight for a perverted killer.

I guess there are just no more heroes anymore!  8((()*/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg2np37JNEg

No More Heroes
The Stranglers
Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an ice pick
That made his ears burn
Whatever happened to
Dear old Lenin?
The great Elmyra
And Sancho Panza?
Whatever happened to the heroes?
Whatever happened to
All of the heroes?
All the Shakespearoes?
They watched their Rome burn
No more heroes any more
No more heroes any more
Whatever happened to
All of the heroes?
All the Shakespearoes?
They watched their Rome burn
No more heroes any more
No more heroes any more
No more heroes any more
No more heroes any more

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3527 on: March 22, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »
Which one?? The Black or the White Starliner??

Marcus Garveys words come to pass...  Maybe it's not noted in English circles.. But ask me if I give a flying !!
Nice to see you chillin Nine, we’re not going to change anything, to me the evidence is overwhelming and  if they wanted to frame anyone they would have framed CJ, easy target, they had access to his flat and car the press would have loved it.  The dna ruled him out though. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3528 on: March 22, 2019, 09:54:53 PM »
I cannot speak for him... my imagination of his reaction may differ...

Slavery cannot be categorised by race alone.. those disgraceful times should have been enough to teach one and all , but slavery is alive today as it has always been, but in a different guise...

And you can add Buffy Saint Marie to your list...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlrOaJFf6tg

Wounded knee, another atrocity that has been swept under that big carpet...  Oh I forgot... the carpets were removed from the scene of crime...

I am sure you think there is a connection to Tabak in all of this but there really isn't

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3529 on: March 22, 2019, 09:59:50 PM »
Maybe this song is more apt  8()-000( 8)--))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIuZ-mrIL0

Psycho Killer
Talking Heads
I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away oh oh
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, away oh oh oh
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!
You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Run run run run run run run away oh oh oh
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far…

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3530 on: March 22, 2019, 10:14:43 PM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #3531 on: March 22, 2019, 10:18:27 PM »

Then it moves position...

There's two....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3532 on: March 22, 2019, 10:50:31 PM »
My honest opinion as I sit here right now... Is................ how alone I feel..............  And I am not in prison right now...!!

You're never alone on a forum Nine!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3533 on: March 23, 2019, 07:34:56 AM »

There's two....

The bottom picture looks like a totally different scene, there’s no snow, the tree line looks different, the
 Roadside kerbing looks different and obviously vehicles have changed?  When they have found a body Nine, they just don’t search within a square metre , they do an extensive search of the whole area looking for vital clues.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3534 on: March 23, 2019, 08:23:38 AM »

Still, look on the bright side, Nine. You're sharing dialogue. Whilst we may not share your views, we're happy to discuss them with you.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3535 on: March 23, 2019, 08:34:07 AM »

There's two....

What you haven’t done Nine is study the pictures, the top photo is after the middle photo and there is proof, the middle picture number ends in 43 and the top picture number ends in 49 so the top was taken after the middle picture, thus they were moving it in position.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3536 on: March 23, 2019, 10:40:53 AM »
What on earth are you talking about? Her keys put her at home, her handbag, her phone! How can you not see this? And his motive was SEXUAL, his DNA was on her exposed breast for gods sake!  Yes, she did leave the flat again, her dead body was carried out by one Vincent Tabak after he killed her because he couldn't control his sexual urges. He doesn't deserve the title of 'Dr' which you keep furnishing him with. Doctors preserve life where they can and respect it when they can't. Tabak is simply a filthy pervert who took the life of a young woman because he was an inadequate human being! I have no idea why you have a fascination for this man but it is clouding you ability to see and understand the basic facts.

Someone comes home expecting to see their partner there, initially they aren't worried but as time goes on, they become concerned and call said person - they hear the familiar sound of said persons phone. The worry deepens and only escalates as they find said persons bag and keys! Then they don't come home! Where do you imagine was the last place said person might have been and where the investigation to find said person should start? Don't think inside or outside of a box - just apply some common sense! I'll give you a clue, it wouldn't start with what they 'don't know'!

I have asked this question on several occasions, but rarely are there enough posters on this board to answer it for me.  If VT killed Joanna in her flat (as he said in court), why was there no DNA or fingerprints from VT in the flat, and why was there no DNA from Joanna in his flat if (as he said) he took her body there?  Why no bloodstains in either flat? Why no blood on the ground outside? Why no fingerprints on that front door that VT was so worried about?

VT pled guilty, so nobody needed to mention the forensic evidence?  Nonsense---it would have helped the prosecution .  Why mention a spot of blood on the seal of a car boot, but not the forensic evidence from both flats? And, there were plenty of forensic personnel going in and out.

VT wore gloves, as it was a cold night?  Has any violent pervert ever got sexual thrills wearing gloves???

One more question:  why have we never heard of a psychiatric report being done on VT?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3537 on: March 23, 2019, 11:00:09 AM »

I have asked this question on several occasions, but rarely are there enough posters on this board to answer it for me.  If VT killed Joanna in her flat (as he said in court), why was there no DNA or fingerprints from VT in the flat, and why was there no DNA from Joanna in his flat if (as he said) he took her body there?  Why no bloodstains in either flat? Why no blood on the ground outside? Why no fingerprints on that front door that VT was so worried about?

VT pled guilty, so nobody needed to mention the forensic evidence?  Nonsense---it would have helped the prosecution .  Why mention a spot of blood on the seal of a car boot, but not the forensic evidence from both flats? And, there were plenty of forensic personnel going in and out.

VT wore gloves, as it was a cold night?  Has any violent pervert ever got sexual thrills wearing gloves???

One more question:  why have we never heard of a psychiatric report being done on VT?

One might see a liking for wearing gloves as a kind of sexual deviancy. There are most certainly those who 'get off' on wearing them.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3538 on: March 23, 2019, 12:50:48 PM »

There's two....

There certainly is.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3539 on: March 23, 2019, 02:43:14 PM »

If it was a frenzied attack then I could understand there being DNA present in the flat but why would you expect them to find his DNA? How much was Joanna bleeding? There may have been traces however, once he admitted the crime, why would they even look for blood or DNA? It was on her body and in his car. The absence of it in his and her flat, doesn't exonerate him, nor does it mean that because they didn't find any that none was present. His trial was never about whether he killed her, it was to determine murder or manslaughter. And the DID mention the  forensic evidence, it being present on her body was all they needed.

Why would they need a psychiatric report? If none exists it's because it wasn't requested.