Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3630 on: April 10, 2019, 03:33:00 PM »
Some idiot might have suggested someone else returned the items but it's a bonkers suggestion.

And you're willing to believe that might have happened with absolutely no evidence whatsoever but dismiss she returned home due to items showing she returned being found at the scene?  %56&

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3631 on: April 10, 2019, 03:35:13 PM »
How do you know for a FACT!!

What evidence other than keys, coat and phone states otherwise as proof she arrived home??  It had been suggested that someone could have returned those items....

So what was left behind Caroline??  What was it that beyond a doubt shows that Joanna Yeates reached home??

Have you ever stopped to consider what YOU would do if -God forbid- a close relative of yours is raped and/or murdered? I wonder, despite the convicted admitting their guilt, would you stand up in court and demand a retrial/further investigation/their immediate release JUST IN CASE.................?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3632 on: April 10, 2019, 03:36:51 PM »
You don’t accept evidence from the prosecution and you don’t accept evidence from the defence or Tabak himself, now we are getting somewhere 😂😂😂

Yes, RJ. Lost in LaLa land!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3633 on: April 10, 2019, 03:42:43 PM »
Admitting to something, doesn't mean someone has done something... There could be many reasons someone admits to a crime they haven't done.... The question is why?

And shouldn't the evidence support someones admittance, and not just their say so...!
It wasn’t a false confession, he never admitted under police questioning that he was responsible, he admitted within his defence he had done it, there’s a very big difference from admitting under police questioning and admitting after evidence submitted.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3634 on: April 10, 2019, 04:08:47 PM »
It wasn’t a false confession, he never admitted under police questioning that he was responsible, he admitted within his defence he had done it, there’s a very big difference from admitting under police questioning and admitting after evidence submitted.

Good point!  8((()*/

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3635 on: April 10, 2019, 04:35:49 PM »
Thanks for that Real Justice...  Too kind of you...

Have edited your post, RJ. It isn't necessary to be rude!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3636 on: April 10, 2019, 04:37:19 PM »
Some idiot might have suggested someone else returned the items but it's a bonkers suggestion.

How can you possibly know that for sure, Caroline?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3637 on: April 10, 2019, 04:53:23 PM »

How can you possibly know that for sure, Caroline?

It had been mentioned on forums at the time, but they may have gotten the idea from this man...

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/mark-williams-thomas-interview-sot-news-footage/659221138

Or did he get the idea from the forums??

Origin, I keep saying... where is the origin...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3638 on: April 10, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
I'm not trying to twist anything...  I take thing literally... that is all...

How do you view the 2 MOJ's you follow?  Do you believe that they are MOJ's or not... Are they just for interest??
One I follow, I’m pretty sure was a MOJ and will be proved soon I think.  The other is at early stages and the evidence available is not fully disclosed as of yet, but has gained support of a high profile attorney, both are in the USA.  I used to follow the Jeremy Bamber case, with a view it might be a MOJ, but when you gain access to material  and study the case, my view is he was responsible, I’m not the only one to come to this conclusion after years of research.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3639 on: April 10, 2019, 05:17:40 PM »

It had been mentioned on forums at the time, but they may have gotten the idea from this man...

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/mark-williams-thomas-interview-sot-news-footage/659221138

And naturally, it's impossible that the multitudinous 'inhabitants' of forums would EVER get things wrong/make things up.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3640 on: April 10, 2019, 05:28:49 PM »
I'm not trying to twist anything...  I take thing literally... that is all...

I believe there are some branches of the Church which take literally -and believe- everything that's said in the Bible, without taking on board how many times it's been translated from the original and how much becomes lost in -changed by- translation. The same applies today in the way we interpret what someone says. SUCH a shame, don't you think, as it contradicts your claim, that you didn't take literally, Tabak's confession?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3641 on: April 10, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »

If you look closely, his report was before the body was found, why do you think the video was cut short Nine?

This is what he had to say,

Mr Williams-Thomas said: "The key to the flat is that she either went back home or someone went back to the flat with her property. It is more likely that she went back home."

He also said, There's no sense that she was pulled off the street by a stranger."

Offline [...]

« Reply #3642 on: April 10, 2019, 06:24:24 PM »
One I follow, I’m pretty sure was a MOJ and will be proved soon I think.  The other is at early stages and the evidence available is not fully disclosed as of yet, but has gained support of a high profile attorney, both are in the USA.  I used to follow the Jeremy Bamber case, with a view it might be a MOJ, but when you gain access to material  and study the case, my view is he was responsible, I’m not the only one to come to this conclusion after years of research.

You obviously have more at your disposal than me...  I... as I have stated many times am nobody...  Just someone who has stated is concerned about the case....

One I follow, I’m pretty sure was a MOJ and will be proved soon I think.  The other is at early stages and the evidence available is not fully disclosed as of yet, but has gained support of a high profile attorney, both are in the USA. 

Good luck with your cases Real Justice.... We may not agree about this case, but I only can wish you luck in what you are doing..  ?{)(**

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3643 on: April 10, 2019, 06:39:44 PM »
You obviously have more at your disposal than me...  I... as I have stated many times am nobody...  Just someone who has stated is concerned about the case....
I don’t profess to being anyone Nine, I think Caroline and April will back me up on this, but, I was taken in with the Bamber case and by my ex Son in law, so I’m not infallible myself.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3644 on: April 10, 2019, 06:44:38 PM »
I don’t profess to being anyone Nine, I think Caroline and April will back me up on this, but, I was taken in with the Bamber case and by my ex Son in law, so I’m not infallible myself.

I can't comment on the Bamber case, I do not know enough about it, and there are many people fighting his cause..

The Case that has always concerned me is this one...  And there is more to it than what we have been told...  It may make sense to you and everyone else, but it doesn't make sense to me...

And for what ever reason it stays with me....  So if I am wrong so be it.... But for one moment, just think if I am right.... What would that actually mean??