Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599687 times)

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:51:51 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3781 on: May 01, 2019, 11:52:11 AM »
How you get away with saying what is the purpose of this case and get away with it  astounds me. others are corrected for questioning you but still you continue

A young girl had her life taken away...that is the purpose of THIS case

Just for info purposes only. My friend went through the court process  starting last year. The only listing for his case show as plea and trial preparation. There is NOTHING else listed despite him being back in court a few weeks ago

Another more serious case that I am aware of - arson was listed briefly but not in full detail. It is now no longer showing. No conspiracy fake crime or in someones head. She got sentenced! Her crime is real and her victims are still suffering the trauma of it!
Great post, The Law Pages are run on advertisements and only give a brief description about cases, sometimes missing cases altogether.  The only way to get a full trial transcript is through the defendant/solicitor ect or the police, it’s only a basic tool for the legal profession.  Nine questions belief in the case, yet researches everything negative about the case, never once focusing on real evidence.  To prove a MOJ it has to be evidence, evidence supported in a court of Law,

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3782 on: May 01, 2019, 12:09:36 PM »
I do not understand how an Ex Policeman finds out so much, he must have many friends telling him whats happening around and abouts.

Levitt-ation and other “magic tricks”
Posted by TROLLEXPOSURE

https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2019/04/29/levitt-ation-and-other-magic-tricks/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3783 on: May 01, 2019, 12:10:28 PM »
How you get away with saying what is the purpose of this case and get away with it  astounds me. others are corrected for questioning you but still you continue

A young girl had her life taken away...that is the purpose of THIS case

Just for info purposes only. My friend went through the court process  starting last year. The only listing for his case show as plea and trial preparation. There is NOTHING else listed despite him being back in court a few weeks ago

Another more serious case that I am aware of - arson was listed briefly but not in full detail. It is now no longer showing. No conspiracy fake crime or in someones head. She got sentenced! Her crime is real and her victims are still suffering the trauma of it!
I had a similar case Jixy, it only gave a brief time and finish, nothing at all about the trial.  I asked someone  at the time, who had access to more information on the Law Pages and he explained that he couldn’t find anything else about the case either.  How I understand the Law Pages, I think it’s a private limited company.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07461426

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3784 on: May 01, 2019, 12:12:11 PM »
Well, let's not belittle other people for their beliefs----we are all entitled to them. If our views were all the same, there would be nothing to discuss.

And no uk justice forum

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3785 on: May 01, 2019, 12:22:36 PM »
he must have many friends telling him whats happening around and abouts.

There’s a lot of MWT’s (individuals with similar character traits & behaviours) about https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/old-bailey-trial-suns-chris-pharo-and-jamie-pyatt-begins

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:36:03 PM by Nicholas »

Offline [...]

« Reply #3786 on: May 01, 2019, 12:48:57 PM »
Have you contacted the courts to find out re: Glen Meridith?

Who writes the causelist, or should I say has access to the causelist??

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3787 on: May 01, 2019, 12:57:36 PM »
Who writes the causelist, or should I say has access to the causelist??
Here you are Nine, start applying for the whole transcript

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/748226/EX107_0618_static.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #3788 on: May 01, 2019, 01:13:33 PM »
Here you are Nine, start applying for the whole transcript

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/748226/EX107_0618_static.pdf

I can't afford to get transcripts...  they're expensive aren't they??

I explained I looked at this case because I was concerned, I like mrswah was on the forum, that is where my interest in the case first started...

I do not have the ability to do anything, not in a legal sense anyway.. I hoped that someone may look at this case, that is why I asked a certain someone, but their reaction was bizarre to say the least...

I am on my own here fighting blind.... I have not the capabilities to do anything about it....  As I say I am no-one...

I bring what I find, and have cross referenced all I have found, and there I find oddities..

I keep saying I do not know what is real or not anymore with this case....  And that is no disrespect intended...

All I have tried to do, is hope that someone would look at this case, as it is strange to say the least...(imo)

jixy

« Reply #3789 on: May 01, 2019, 01:24:40 PM »
Ok The Law Pages arent gospel! Fact.

I have had a few reasons to check over time sometimes its a bit of help other times not at all.

Someone was listed with 2 others on 3 sep entries on different days. The names remain the same. There was NO connection whatsoever between the 3 . They were in the same court room . End  of story. Anyone looking would swear the 3 knew each other and their crime included all of them . It didnt

If you look long enough, im sure you can imagine anything!

jixy

« Reply #3790 on: May 01, 2019, 01:26:25 PM »
I had a similar case Jixy, it only gave a brief time and finish, nothing at all about the trial.  I asked someone  at the time, who had access to more information on the Law Pages and he explained that he couldn’t find anything else about the case either.  How I understand the Law Pages, I think it’s a private limited company.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07461426

I agree. Its not a  full representation of any case!

jixy

« Reply #3791 on: May 01, 2019, 01:27:27 PM »

I am on my own here fighting blind.... I have not the capabilities to do anything about it....  As I say I am no-one...

on your own fighting blind...when even Tabak isnt doing this

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3792 on: May 01, 2019, 02:39:50 PM »

I explained I looked at this case because I was concerned, I like mrswah was on the forum, that is where my interest in the case first started...

I do not have the ability to do anything, not in a legal sense anyway.. I hoped that someone may look at this case, that is why I asked a certain someone, but their reaction was bizarre to say the least...

I bring what I find, and have cross referenced all I have found, and there I find oddities..

I keep saying I do not know what is real or not anymore with this case....  And that is no disrespect intended...

All I have tried to do, is hope that someone would look at this case, as it is strange to say the least...(imo)
This is very typical of you Nine, posters have gone out their way to post and research why the Law pages isn’t a reliable source and how to get the information you require, you choose again not to discuss the evidence presented and acknowledge the reasons why, but, to focus on you and poor you.  I’ve said it before, there is a big difference in wanting to understand sense and nonsense.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3793 on: May 01, 2019, 03:32:14 PM »

These posts of your seem to have become a mix of "Poor ME. I'm so pathetic and incompetent. I only wanted to help" combined with an arrogant disregard of everything that's been said. Had what you posted shown some intelligent content, I fully believe someone here would have supported your theory, and maybe even helped you to further it. Does it not tell you something that no one has taken up the baton on your behalf, the most ironic being Tabak himself who, as he admitted his guilt, appears satisfied with the conclusion?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3794 on: May 01, 2019, 03:58:20 PM »

These posts of your seem to have become a mix of "Poor ME. I'm so pathetic and incompetent. I only wanted to help" combined with an arrogant disregard of everything that's been said. Had what you posted shown some intelligent content, I fully believe someone here would have supported your theory, and maybe even helped you to further it. Does it not tell you something that no one has taken up the baton on your behalf, the most ironic being Tabak himself who, as he admitted his guilt, appears satisfied with the conclusion?

Fair enough, if that is what you think....I can only apologise....