Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599673 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3885 on: May 07, 2019, 01:34:01 PM »
Was merely quoting from "Under the Wig" !!
Thanks for that, I was going to get the book, I don’t think I will bother now  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3886 on: May 07, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »
There are also certain insinuations in Billy's posts that I find uncomfortable!
Spot him and them a mile off Caroline  8((()*/

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3887 on: May 07, 2019, 01:36:24 PM »
Some people’s  agenda isn’t the same as everyone else’s I’m afraid.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3888 on: May 07, 2019, 02:58:15 PM »
Greg Reardon, uses the name Greg Beardon on Facebook.. Looking at Darragh's Friends list, he is not listed, yet they obviously converse on facebook... Theses posts from 31st January 2011, show they do converse..

Replies;
31st January 2011, Joanna Yeates has not been buried yet, her family and her boyfriend, have not had the chance to say good bye and mourn the life that was Joanna Yeates.

Interesting to see Greg's reaction to Darragh's offer of a night/day out at a gig..

Sounds pretty good. My mate Cronky might be up for it too, although were both going to the NME tour the day after.

He sounds upbeat, and as we can see he's busy on the 15th February 2011 also because he and his mate have a NME tour to go to on that date..

Greg Beardon Ha just noticed the day... Might just be you and me!

Again jovial Greg is joking about the date that Darragh has given for the gig in Bristol, that being the 14th February 2011.. Greg doesn't fail to notice the date and Jokes about it being just he and Darragh, as Valentines day couple do their own thing....

Ironic?? Is he having a giggle...
You have no idea what is going on at this moment in time.. Where the Police are with the investigation, whether or not another autopsy will take place, when and where your girlfriend will be buried....

He appears to have got over that rather quickly, gigs booked up , but it obviously hasn't phased him.. He appears to be quite a jolly little chappie..(imo)

How did he know that time would be clear to go to a gig or two?  That preparations would not be needed around that time?

Joanna Yeates as we were told in the media, was buried on the 11th February 2011..

It has been said that I am insensitive...
Yes people grieve in different ways, But I find it strange, that on a public forum Greg should be happy to joke about being able to go to a gig or two, with his mates, and finds it ok to joke about valentines day...

Yes, we know he is single at that time, due to the murder of his girlfriend... But that appears not to bother him..(imo)

Why would you write that on a public forum? Did he not believe anyone would see it?

31st January 2011 that is:

* 17th December 2010 = 46 days from Missing

* 20th December 2010 = 43 days from reporting his girlfriend Missing

* 25th December 2010 = 38 days from being found dead

* 28th December 2010 = 35 days = Day Police announce Joanna yeates was Murdered

* 29th December 2010 = 34 days The day it was in the press that Greg was a Witness and not a suspect

* 30th December 2010 = 31 days CJ arrested

* 1st January 2011 = 30 days CJ released on bail

* 4th January 2011 = 29 days  Facebook advert

* 5th January 2011 = 28 days Missing sock appeal

* 18th January 2010 = 13 days parents appeal for the killer

* 20th January 2011 = 11 days Dr Vincent Tabak arrested

* 22nd January 2011 = 9 days Dr Vincent Tabak charged

* 25 January 2010 = 6 day Dr Vincent Tabak appears in court

* 31 January 2011 = 0 days Dr Vincent Tabak preliminary hearing

Nothing on this date is really set in stone, a day when I would not expect a boyfriend to be jolly sorting out his social life on a public forum..

In 46 days from his girlfriend being Missing to a being found dead, a high profile case, and Greg appears unbothered, he appears he has not got a care in the world, he appears jolly....

Not one word about his girlfriend Joanna Yeates...

The reason you can't see Greg's name on Darragh's friends list is because Greg has applied privacy criteria to his profile. I guess that is to stop ghouls searching him out - will also be the reason he has changed his name.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3889 on: May 07, 2019, 04:08:11 PM »
I'm surprised at his time, looking at his Marathon pictures he doesn't look that fit..  Or dressed for the event, but, what do I know..

https://www.marathon-photos.com/scripts/photo.py?template=MPX2&event=Sports/CPUK/2011/Bristol%20Half%20Marathon&photo=CLJT0345&bib=15752

Im sorry and supprised, this is not what the MOJ site should be about, someone’s personal Buisness being plastered on here like we’re on a Facebook site, we’re not here to discuss someone running a marathon and to pretend that your all innocent, either produce evidence or sod off!   Hopefully The mods need to stop you getting away with absolute crap!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:56:28 PM by Real justice »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3890 on: May 07, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »
Im sorry and supprised, this is not what the MOJ site should be about, someone’s personal Buisness being plastered on here like we’re on a Facebook site, we’re not here to discuss someone running a marathon and to pretend that your all innocent, either produce evidence or sod off!   Hopefully The mods need to stop you getting away with absolute crap!

If a post offends you, you are entitled to report it!!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3891 on: May 07, 2019, 06:08:52 PM »
Please could we keep on topic, AND treat other posters with respect.   Thanks!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3892 on: May 07, 2019, 06:10:56 PM »

Have I done something wrong?

I thought I was being thorough... Backing up any statements, I just wanted to show I hadn't made it up...  If you think the marathon stuff is irrelevant , please remove... But I thought it added to the whole story of the time, and we know that Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson, were also into running...

I have posted all about their 10k runs... in Stroud etc...

I'm just trying to get a bit of background... I'm no runner myself, so it did seem extremely quick...  Good for them...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3893 on: May 07, 2019, 06:15:05 PM »

Sod off...
Have I upset you? 

Everyone complains when I use CJ all the time, seeing as CJ is the person who we know most about... I know that Darragh and Greg were witness's at trial, and i was just putting in a bit of background, to try and understand what went on at the time....

If you feel I'm being rude, I'm sure mrswah will remove the offending posts...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3894 on: May 07, 2019, 06:17:31 PM »
It’s up to you, your the mod if you can’t see what is acceptable yourself, so be it.  I’m quite willing to leave this topic and conversation, no wonder no one posts.  I don’t do Facebook and I certainly ain’t doing on here thanks.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3895 on: May 07, 2019, 06:24:05 PM »

I do find things by accident.... I am looking at one thing, then see something else... And because I do not know if people on facebook are joking or not, because i  do not know them, I then check it out... And because i mention something, I feel that it is only fair that I show where the information comes from, hence the links, and images...

You'd have a right to have a go at me if i had said that Greg and Darragh pretended to be in a half marathon...

But I wouldn't say that, and if people haven't been following this case, I felt they needed to know I try to cover everything.
Therefore, I have shown that Greg and Darragh did indeed enter said marathon and did a marvelous job of it....

And i bring you times and images of the event....  8)--))

Offline [...]

« Reply #3896 on: May 07, 2019, 06:37:49 PM »
It’s up to you, your the mod if you can’t see what is acceptable yourself, so be it.  I’m quite willing to leave this topic and conversation, no wonder no one posts.  I don’t do Facebook and I certainly ain’t doing on here thanks.

I don't do facebook either...

But you have to remember that the Avon and Somerset Police used facebook for this case, and they had an advert

This article is more than 8 years old
Joanna Yeates police launch Facebook appeal to find killer
 This article is more than 8 years old
Campaign involving advert that allows people to contact police online more effective than posters and leafleting, say detectives

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/jan/04/joanna-yeates-facebook-appeal

The family also set up a face book page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/169097479794933/

Also the poster of Joanna yeates had a facebook group on it... which I did a post about..

Real Justice... I know where you're coming from about facebook... i do not like it either, but this case centred around facebook, so I believe my posts  about facebook are warranted...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3897 on: May 07, 2019, 06:54:59 PM »

But you have to remember that the Avon and Somerset Police used facebook for this case, and they had an advert

The family also set up a face book page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/169097479794933/

Also the poster of Joanna yeates had a facebook group on it... which I did a post about..

Real Justice... I know where you're coming from about facebook... i do not like it either, but this case centred around facebook, so I believe my posts  about facebook are warranted...
I will discuss evidence all day, you bring no evidence whatsoever, zilch, you say your unsure, yet your all one sided, you say you come by things by accident, yet you resort to utter low life paparazzi posting and research,  hopefully the truth will hit you both one day
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 07:45:01 PM by Real justice »

Offline [...]

« Reply #3898 on: May 07, 2019, 07:09:05 PM »
I will discuss evidence all day, you bring no evidence whatsoever, zilch, you say your unsure, yet your all one sided, you say you come by things by accident, yet you resort to utter low life paparazzi posting and research, I will leave you and mrswah to it, hopefully the truth will hit you both one day. &^&*%

I bring questions... questions I have ... doubts I have had, about this case, that is all I have done..

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3899 on: May 07, 2019, 07:18:36 PM »

If you don't do FB, how did you manage to look up Darragh Harry Bellew's profile? You have to be a member to read someone's profile!