Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4485 on: May 27, 2019, 09:51:41 AM »
And could 6 dots please use a proper username.

Do I have to change it? Is it part of forum rules? Maybe someone could suggest a user name...

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4486 on: May 27, 2019, 10:22:46 AM »
Do I have to change it? Is it part of forum rules? Maybe someone could suggest a user name...

WHY do you keep banging on about why various persons weren't called as witnesses? Can you not understand that once Tabak -or any other suspect- has admitted their guilt, there's nothing for a prosecution to prove, therefore calling witnesses makes for unnecessary work, not to mention expense to the tax-payer.

Re the changing of you name. As you've already changed it  -of your own volition- several times, I don't know why your questioning this request. I'm confident that many here could create a name for you. Whether or not you'd find them acceptable is a different question.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4487 on: May 27, 2019, 02:11:48 PM »

If he is in Amsterdam as I have suggested,

He wasn't in Amsterdam and the suggestion is ludicrous also, there is a time stamp on the Asda Video! It's simply not very clear on the internet examples.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4488 on: May 27, 2019, 05:11:23 PM »
He wasn't in Amsterdam and the suggestion is ludicrous also, there is a time stamp on the Asda Video! It's simply not very clear on the internet examples.

Here he is on the way in, 17/12/2010... but it's just an actor, not the real Vincent Tabak (in ......'s opinion).

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4489 on: May 27, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »
Here he is on the way in, 17/12/2010... but it's just an actor, not the real Vincent Tabak (in ......'s opinion).

'Course it isn't. Anyone can see it's What's'isface off Eastenders. Better check his filming schedules.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4490 on: May 27, 2019, 05:40:52 PM »

'Course it isn't. Anyone can see it's What's'isface off Eastenders. Better check his filming schedules.
That's 'im... Dirty Den. Hadn't kicked the bucket in 2010.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4491 on: May 27, 2019, 05:56:07 PM »

So, what does the time stamp say, Caroline? I can't make head or tail of it.

Offline nina

« Reply #4492 on: May 27, 2019, 06:33:16 PM »
...... you've forgotten the weather again. As I remember it there were no flights in or out of Bristol International Airport for at least 2+ days, because of temperatures of around -7C.

So VT was not in Amsterdam but at home murdering his neighbour. Just my opinion.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4493 on: May 27, 2019, 06:35:21 PM »
So, what does the time stamp say, Caroline? I can't make head or tail of it.
NETFLIX 17/12/2010 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4494 on: May 27, 2019, 07:02:14 PM »
...... you've forgotten the weather again. As I remember it there were no flights in or out of Bristol International Airport for at least 2+ days, because of temperatures of around -7C.

So VT was not in Amsterdam but at home murdering his neighbour. Just my opinion.

My opinion too, that he was at home on the 17th. He and Tanja did go to Holland (but not Amsterdam) for New year, and I remember reading that they went by car and Eurotunnel.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4495 on: May 27, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »
NETFLIX 17/12/2010 

Ha ha.   It does seem very strange that the date is very clear, but the time isn't.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4496 on: May 27, 2019, 07:10:38 PM »
Its not Rocket Science is it Caroline.  The Jury was shown the images so it must have had them on.

Date/timestamp: For video images to be admissible as evidence in a court of law, they must have a clear date/timestamp. This enables law enforcement/prosecution to prove that the incident in question occurred at the said date and time. Date/time stamping also helps in proving that a suspect was present at the scene of crime.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4497 on: May 27, 2019, 07:11:27 PM »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4498 on: May 27, 2019, 07:14:48 PM »
Ha ha.   It does seem very strange that the date is very clear, but the time isn't.

\why is that strange? If someone wanted to fake the image they would make sure the time and date were both clearly visible. Why make the date visible and not the time? We know what time Tabak went to ASDA because he said so.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4499 on: May 27, 2019, 07:16:21 PM »

There was then more snow on December 17 at Bristol Airport, followed by more three days later.