Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599717 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4785 on: June 01, 2019, 05:06:32 PM »

I wish the journalists had found a few more people willing to talk about VT, to be honest.

But you dont believe Tabak so why would be believe the views of people who would have hardly known him?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4786 on: June 01, 2019, 05:07:06 PM »
Then we get this guy, whom apparently is a neighbour.... How did they find him??

Jean-Filippe Massoeurs??

He works for as an International Manager for a fashion outlet according to his LinkedIn and they pull him out of a hat....

Was he just hanging around on the vague possibility an English TV crew would want to speak to him??

Dr Vincent Tabak so memorable, that he knew exactly who he was and took time out of his busy schedule to talk to an English TV crew? 

He hadn't left home or anything like that, he still lived next door and was just waiting on an opportunity??

I think they interviewed or spoke to other neighbours as well?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4787 on: June 01, 2019, 05:10:30 PM »

I wish the journalists had found a few more people willing to talk about VT, to be honest.
Here is another Neighbour talking

A former neighbour of the man who has been convicted of murdering Jo Yeates, has told how killer Vincent Tabak was an "introverted" loner as a child.
The 33-year-old Dutch engineer grew up in Uden, 21 miles (34km) north of Eindhoven in the south east of the Netherlands.
The town of 40,000 residents in the North Brabant province has grown significantly from its village roots during the past 60 years and is now considered a regional centre.
John Massoeurs, who lived next door to the Tabak family, said Tabak was a "latecomer" and his parents were older than average.
Little is known about his mother and father - but Mr Massoeurs said Tabak's father died about 10 years ago.
Tabak was born in 1978 and was the youngest child. He had few friends when he was young, his former neighbour said.
"He didn't play with children in the neighbourhood. He was very on his own," Mr Massoeurs said.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4788 on: June 01, 2019, 05:11:02 PM »
But you dont believe Tabak so why would be believe the views of people who would have hardly known him?

There must be at least some people who knew him well. Unfortunately, they haven't spoken to the press, but I suppose they were wise not to do so!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4789 on: June 01, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »

A former neighbour of the man who has been convicted of murdering Jo Yeates, has told how killer Vincent Tabak was an "introverted" loner as a child.
The 33-year-old Dutch engineer grew up in Uden, 21 miles (34km) north of Eindhoven in the south east of the Netherlands.
The town of 40,000 residents in the North Brabant province has grown significantly from its village roots during the past 60 years and is now considered a regional centre.
John Massoeurs, who lived next door to the Tabak family, said Tabak was a "latecomer" and his parents were older than average.
Little is known about his mother and father - but Mr Massoeurs said Tabak's father died about 10 years ago.
Tabak was born in 1978 and was the youngest child. He had few friends when he was young, his former neighbour said.
"He didn't play with children in the neighbourhood. He was very on his own," Mr Massoeurs said.

I assumed it was the same man!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4790 on: June 01, 2019, 05:19:20 PM »

Thats why I think Prison will suit Vinnie, he likes to be alone and doesn’t mix, could be he killed on purpose to get away from society.  That’s why hanging him ( I used to know of a hangman by the way) would be beneficial in case he’s enjoying himself, I think the Yeates were spot on wanting this?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4791 on: June 01, 2019, 05:21:00 PM »
Not when you see the picture, which I can’t get up and I don’t like putting pictures up without authorisation mrswah.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4792 on: June 01, 2019, 05:22:29 PM »
Defo not the same man.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4793 on: June 01, 2019, 05:24:55 PM »
Not when you see the picture, which I can’t get up and I don’t like putting pictures up without authorisation mrswah.

Ok, must surely be from the same family?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4794 on: June 01, 2019, 05:26:40 PM »

For all we know, they may have. What would you expect to have heard? We absolutely know that those paedophiles in the professional classes don't advertise their proclivities. To the world they inhabit away from the internet they are the epitome of respectability, pillars of their community, good to their families, devoted sons.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4795 on: June 01, 2019, 05:33:08 PM »
Could be mrswah, he’s got glasses on the other chap.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4796 on: June 01, 2019, 06:07:21 PM »
Father and son probably... John the father, Jean-Philliep the son.

John Massoeurs, retired photographer... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15259135

and son?... https://youtu.be/4X5I4eOKIBs?t=263
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 06:17:14 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4797 on: June 01, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »

Looking at it from another direction, I'm not entirely certain that (some) journos can be relied upon to, shall we say, report accurately? I've known occasions when something has been reported, only to be told that it hadn't happened that way, or the words hadn't been said.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4798 on: June 02, 2019, 07:55:09 AM »

For all we know, they may have. What would you expect to have heard? We absolutely know that those paedophiles in the professional classes don't advertise their proclivities. To the world they inhabit away from the internet they are the epitome of respectability, pillars of their community, good to their families, devoted sons.
It must be horrible for the family of Vinnie April,  his mother Sonja, brother Marcel ect,  they will all be on the outer circle of life now, along with the Yeates and Gregg and Tanja, within the middle of the circle is the black hole, a person in life who had this gravitational pull, but never expressed his light within,  the monster they never knew.

How many times have we heard the expression, “He would be the last person on earth”. or “He had us all fooled” 

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4799 on: June 02, 2019, 08:29:26 AM »

I see two distinct possibilities here. Your need to dot "I's" and cross "T's" suggests A) You're pedantic in the extreme. In which case, get over yourself, B) You're on the Asperger's spectrum, which would be an explanation, and which, incidentally, I don't have a problem with as my late partner and his son both had a place there.

You seem unable to grasp -regarding reporting/writing books/making films about crimes- the fact of "Licence". People will present 'facts' in a way which attracts readers and viewers. They are free to do so because the victim(s) are deceased and the perpetrator is behind bars. Books without number have been written and sold about a crime committed in Essex 30+ years ago. You'd think that some of the authors had been present when the crime was committed, such was their 'insight' into the characters of the victims. Every one of those books tells a slightly different story. In this particular case, the perpetrator, unlike Tabak, protests his innocence. Do you not find it strange that Tabak, who you claim to be innocent, has never claimed it for himself? On this man's behalf, you've trawled the internet -well, FB and Twitter- and crawled through every sentence written, and picked holes in what you've found, looking, fruitlessly, for clues to it. Thus far, all you've achieved are 'gems' such as arriving at the conclusion that his message to his girlfriend was coded which signaled that he was in contact with Joanna. I'm fully aware that you rarely make claims, preferring to say you don't know so you ask questions. However, despite copious answers, there is never a response. More, a segway. A sidetrack.

I wonder how many more times you'll tease us by saying you'll leave? Actually, you've been rather sly, haven't you? You DO leave, ie in your current incarnation, but you return, having reinvented yourself. I'd be very interested to know how many forums you've attached yourself to and how many have supported anything you've said. My guess is, not many. None? You wouldn't be here if they had, would you?
In other words April, “Do not Trash the innocent, clean up your own Trash first”   
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:42:24 AM by Real justice »