Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599671 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4800 on: June 02, 2019, 10:56:52 AM »

Looking at it from another direction, I'm not entirely certain that (some) journos can be relied upon to, shall we say, report accurately? I've known occasions when something has been reported, only to be told that it hadn't happened that way, or the words hadn't been said.

So it's a story, something else actually happened? Is that what you are trying to say?

Is that why none of the reports make sense... Why cross referencing only causes more questions to be asked..

No idea anymore... Back as always in two minds... whether Dr Vincent Tabak is real or not....

So it's a pointless thread, making no sense whatsoever...

No need to keep it then really... My time wasted, chasing a ghost...

jixy

« Reply #4801 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:30 AM »
Not again...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4802 on: June 02, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »
I think April is just saying that you can't always rely on reporters giving accurate facts. Believe me, VT is certainly real!!

jixy

« Reply #4803 on: June 02, 2019, 11:11:30 AM »
So it's a story, something else actually happened? Is that what you are trying to say?

Is that why none of the reports make sense... Why cross referencing only causes more questions to be asked..

No idea anymore... Back as always in two minds... whether Dr Vincent Tabak is real or not....

Your time is wasted.? What about the life that was wasted? Viciously taken by the wonderful Tabak. Isn't that was this thread is meant to be about?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4804 on: June 02, 2019, 11:26:36 AM »

Try not to turn it into you personal 9-1=8, it’s not about you anymore

Offline [...]

« Reply #4805 on: June 02, 2019, 11:37:10 AM »
What like a LITD company or something?  Not quite following this Eight?

Or..

LITD meaning?

LITD   Light in the Dark   
LitD   Light in the Darkness (Catherine Doherty book)   
LITD   Love It to Death (music album)   
LITD   Light Intercepting Transfer Device (Solatube International)   
LITD   Love It to Death (Alice Cooper tribute show)   
LitD   Litterarum Doctor (Latin: Doctor of Literature)

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4806 on: June 02, 2019, 11:41:06 AM »
Or..

LITD meaning?

LITD   Light in the Dark   
Does any of them mean Company?

jixy

« Reply #4807 on: June 02, 2019, 11:42:14 AM »
Or..

LITD meaning?

LITD   Light in the Dark   

You really do need the attention don't you. At any cost

jixy

« Reply #4808 on: June 02, 2019, 11:45:35 AM »
Maybe the answers ran away with the fairies (&^&

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4809 on: June 02, 2019, 11:45:59 AM »
It must be horrible for the family of Vinnie April,  his mother Sonja, brother Marcel ect,  they will all be on the outer circle of life now, along with the Yeates and Gregg and Tanja, within the middle of the circle is the black hole, a person in life who had this gravitational pull, but never expressed his light within,  the monster they never knew.

How many times have we heard the expression, “He would be the last person on earth”. or “He had us all fooled”

You've bought a valid -and I'm certain- very overlooked point to my notice, RJ. The families of victims of vicious crime -and I include here, the families of the perpetrators along with the families of the victims- hold a unique position within society that the rest of us, thankfully, can have no concept of. Sadly, their lives can never return to pre-crime times because their lives have been informed by different information. Crimes such as these are like stones on water. The ripples go on.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4810 on: June 02, 2019, 11:52:44 AM »

You really are the master of misinterpretation, aren't you. You must have a Phd in it.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4811 on: June 02, 2019, 11:55:11 AM »
I think April is just saying that you can't always rely on reporters giving accurate facts. Believe me, VT is certainly real!!

Of that, I have NO doubt, mrswah!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4812 on: June 02, 2019, 12:12:55 PM »

I hope you understand my doubts mrswah... After cross referencing so much information that makes no sense, The only conclusion I keep coming too is he real or not real...

Virtually everyone here believes he is guilty, now I can only base that on his apparent confession and Manslaughter plea...

Nothing supports this plea, everything about this case is out in the open before a trial, nothing new or different came to trial,

The evidence that was used, ie searches and texts could quite easily have been challenged, the low copy DNA could have been challenged, the fact that the forensic company can apparently turn around in 48 hours all of the testing including suspects clothes, when at that point in time they cannot have had Dr Vincent Tabak's clothing, where even if the DNA matched anyone from that building, it could be explained away, based on the fact they used gates, doors, hallway to main entrance, all making it possible for everyone DNA to be anywhere, plus Bernard the cat went into flat's, he could have picked up DNA from people stroking him...

The evidence at trial, is.... easy to explain away.... The story on the stand, is.... easy to disbelieve, seeing as it all comes from information already reported at the time in one form or another...

Over 20 witness statements read out, again hearsay evidence... The two most important people missing from trial, that being his girlfriend Tanja Morson whom lived with Dr Vincent Tabak and was with him for most part that weekend.. And CJ... whom as I have said many times, by his own admission conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak on two occasions that weekend... And that fact alone makes me ask why he was allowed to be a core participant at the Leveson...

It's like a bad dream, always there, but nothing changes... Nothing makes sense at all...

So, I come back to the fact that I am unsure about who Dr Vincent Tabak is... I do not understand his silence, I do not understand why his family do not say anything... After all this time and nothing....

Therefore i wonder if this trial is just a story, I wonder if Joanna Yeates is a cold case, as I was lead to believe..

With no-one within the justice system appearing to bat an eyelid about this case, when the chain of command is first broken, when people are allowed on the second scene of crime, before forensics have been completed... That they wouldn't at least be a little curious to know what happened, I am sure many lawyers are aware, people plead guilty for many reasons when it is not them or cannot be them,..

Who checked all the evidence?

And all still believe he is guilty? Without question.... Odd that, not even one lawyer being a little inquisitive about a case that all the evidence was out in the media before trial.... And it not registering one little bit....

So that is partly why I do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak is a real person, or whether he is known by another name....

This case is impossible, it's like trying to plait piss....

Sky News 28th October 2011. The former landlord of murdered landscape architect Joanna Yeates has spoken of his anger and frustration at being arrested and branded a suspect in her killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmali3F29Ss

That quote is from CJ... Murder at Christmas program,  the date it is published is the 29th October 2010, yet Sky News used it prior...

How are you being interviewed by SKY News on the very day, Dr Vincent Tabak is being sentenced, when the clip is from the commissioned program meaning it had to be made before, (imo),...

Because that is how it appears to me...

I find it odd, the making of this program and CJ's involvement, when he didn't appear at trial as a witness, I do not know why, and i do not know CJ's reasoning for his many appearances...  I have said before i do not know if he is doing it to keep the case alive for Dr Vincent Tabak or whatever other reason....

Therefore the trial and anything to do with Dr Vincent Tabak comes across to me as a complete fabrication, a story, jackanory...

And that's why I do not know if he is real anymore... Maybe he is and maybe he is in prison.... And if that is the case, this case needs looking at again... (imo)

Offline Myster

« Reply #4813 on: June 02, 2019, 12:13:59 PM »
For the third time of asking.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4814 on: June 02, 2019, 12:17:58 PM »
For the third time of asking.

What you trying to say?? CJ is a reporter/journalist??  VT?? = Video tape?