Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4845 on: June 03, 2019, 02:03:11 PM »
8@??)( not hard is it? well not to us  @)(++(*

It's not like it hasn't been said before either.  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4846 on: June 03, 2019, 02:20:10 PM »
8@??)( not hard is it? well not to us  @)(++(*
You ask a child if he/she did anything intentional or not, they would know the difference, “Did you mean to do that”. “You did that on purpose”   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4847 on: June 03, 2019, 02:31:49 PM »
And since when has anyone gone on trial for INTENT?

Is this trial a theory? Has someone gotten away with this? It makes no sense, As far as i know you cannot go on trial for INTENT...  That makes no sense whatsoever...

Hence trial is a bag of Ian  @)(++(*
Show me the legal charge of Intent please, and how someone can go to trial because of it!
WHOOPS HERE’S a case that someone was on trial for INTENT,  THE SAME TRIAL YOUV’E BEEN STUDYING AND CRYING MOJ FOR YEARS  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Field told the six men and six women on the jury that the issue to be decided was the defendant's intention when he used "unlawful violence" against Yeates. The question they had to address was: "Did he intend to kill her or cause her really serious bodily harm?"

The judge said if the jury was sure that, when he strangled Yeates, Tabak had intended to kill her or cause her really serious harm, the verdict would be guilty. If they were not sure, it had to be not guilty.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4848 on: June 03, 2019, 03:33:13 PM »
And since when has anyone gone on trial for INTENT?

Is this trial a theory? Has someone gotten away with this? It makes no sense, As far as i know you cannot go on trial for INTENT...  That makes no sense whatsoever...

Hence trial is a bag of Ian Dury's...

Show me the legal charge of Intent please, and how someone can go to trial because of it!
Again you have to mock people, IAN DURY was Crippled through Polio, I’m sure if anyone else had used this phase, they would have been pulled up.  Shame on you

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4849 on: June 03, 2019, 03:47:45 PM »
Again you have to mock people, IAN DURY was Crippled through Polio, I’m sure if anyone else had used this phase, they would have been pulled up.  Shame on you

They wouldn't have been pulled up by me, because I hadn't heard of him!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4850 on: June 03, 2019, 03:50:16 PM »
I amied by question to the person formally known as Nine. Many arguments here seem to depend on the individual not taking the word of another as Gospel. Nine will only know the answer to the question if he/she seeks it herself. I am perfectly willing to take your answer on-board as I am willing to take Tabak's confession of his guilt. However, I don't believe there was any conspiracy here as Nine does and as such, you can't really answer for him/her.

All I meant was that I have already written to Mr Clegg------a couple of years ago, in fact, and Nine knows that!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4851 on: June 03, 2019, 03:54:48 PM »
They wouldn't have been pulled up by me, because I hadn't heard of him!!
Well Hit me with your Rhythm Stick mrswah  @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #4852 on: June 03, 2019, 03:55:08 PM »

The Ian Dury comment was about the lyrics I had used prior that had been removed... Nothing to do with any disability he had...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4853 on: June 03, 2019, 04:14:58 PM »
Well Hit me with your Rhythm Stick mrswah  @)(++(*

Shant bother, but I might listen to Ian Dury! Missed out on a lot while I was having kids!!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4854 on: June 03, 2019, 04:17:26 PM »
I really don't believe anyone posting on here doesn't know what "intent " is.

It is , however, disrespectful, (IMO), to call another poster "stupid"--------------

jixy

« Reply #4855 on: June 03, 2019, 04:27:53 PM »
haha typical . delete

What is with the ------------ seems to be catching!

jixy

« Reply #4856 on: June 03, 2019, 04:28:39 PM »
Oh and a LOT of posts on here are disrespectful especially to JO hence why my comment was deleted!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4857 on: June 03, 2019, 04:34:12 PM »
Shant bother, but I might listen to Ian Dury! Missed out on a lot while I was having kids!!!
Shant, that’s Cumbrian talk  @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4858 on: June 03, 2019, 04:45:42 PM »
I really don't believe anyone posting on here doesn't know what "intent " is.

It is , however, disrespectful, (IMO), to call another poster "stupid"--------------

I didn't call THEM stupid, I called their post stupid and as you have just indicated, you don't believe they couldn't have know what 'intent 'is - so the comment was at best 'obtuse'!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:51:59 PM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4859 on: June 03, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »
All I meant was that I have already written to Mr Clegg------a couple of years ago, in fact, and Nine knows that!

Nine only knows what you told her - just as we only know that Tabak admitted guilt to a Chaplin, to the police and pleased guilty to manslaughter. That isn't good enough for some people. I think you get what I am saying.