Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509866 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2730 on: May 18, 2019, 10:57:14 AM »
Just had a listen to podcast #10 where Mark Saunokonoko introduces comments by former Nottinghamshire police superintendent Peter McLeod in relation to the open window and shutter.  He claimed that the shutter would have been bashing down on the head of anyone trying to climb into the children's bedroom. He also claimed that an intruder would have to have put a piece of wood in or something.

Yet again we have uniformed professionals offering opinions which are completely wrong. Everyone who has experienced shutters of this type on the continent know that all anyone has to do in order to raise the shutter completely is to reach in and pull the shutter strap completely down until the shutter raises fully and locks.

I wish these idiots would keep their misinformed comments to themselves.

Did Gerry experience this type of shutter? Days prior he damaged a shutter so I think there's your answer LOL. Gerry never said he touched/released the strap to lower it. He said he made his way outside and found it could be lowered. So how did he pull it down it if it was in a locked position?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2731 on: May 18, 2019, 11:08:50 AM »
as was amarals book...as is your claim tht the statements are accurate...

Amaral's hypothesis marched that of the investigation as at 10th September 2007.
I don't claim the statements are accurate, I question claims that they're inaccurate.I also question newspaper articles which claim that the PJ were investigating that possibility because there's no evidence that they did that. . 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2732 on: May 18, 2019, 11:48:52 AM »
Amaral's hypothesis marched that of the investigation as at 10th September 2007.
I don't claim the statements are accurate, I question claims that they're inaccurate.I also question newspaper articles which claim that the PJ were investigating that possibility because there's no evidence that they did that. .
The conclusions of the investigation was speculation... If you don't claim the statements are accurate then you, accept they may be inaccurate... That's fine... That's what I've been saying all along

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2733 on: May 18, 2019, 12:13:32 PM »
The conclusions of the investigation was speculation... If you don't claim the statements are accurate then you, accept they may be inaccurate... That's fine... That's what I've been saying all along

I can't prove anything regarding the statements and nether can you. The difference between us is that you only seem to use the argument when statements say something tou don't like but can't refute any other way.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2734 on: May 18, 2019, 12:26:27 PM »
I can't prove anything regarding the statements and nether can you. The difference between us is that you only seem to use the argument when statements say something tou don't like but can't refute any other way.

There are lots of diferences between us if you want to raise the subject...imo, I understand the evidence and you dont...perhaps its best to leave our personal opinions of each other out of teh debate

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2735 on: May 18, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »
They removed a lot more than that.

still no cite

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2736 on: May 18, 2019, 12:29:10 PM »

You now accept the statements may not be accurate.......so the discrepancies may be due to translation errors...poor recall..

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2737 on: May 18, 2019, 12:43:16 PM »
And round and round and round we go. To be honest if Kate herself became a member of this forum and posted that their statements were accurate there are still those who would claim that she had been coerced into it.

Why someone who claims to have such an ideal life spends so much time on this forum arguing unimportant points about a case the outcome of which he has no control over baffles me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2738 on: May 18, 2019, 12:46:43 PM »
I've been surprised by the fact that ex Metropolitan police officers have seen fit to speak critically in public about Operayion Grange. Colin Sutton initially, then Graham Witton in MS's Goncalo Amaral podcast and noe a third one has spoken out;

https://twitter.com/saunokonoko/status/1128929135198212097?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2739 on: May 18, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
And round and round and round we go. To be honest if Kate herself became a member of this forum and posted that their statements were accurate there are still those who would claim that she had been coerced into it.

Why someone who claims to have such an ideal life spends so much time on this forum arguing unimportant points about a case the outcome of which he has no control over baffles me.

I've never ever claimed to have an ideal life... I doubt there is such a thing... More personal attacks... You can't help it can you....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2740 on: May 18, 2019, 01:03:58 PM »
I've been surprised by the fact that ex Metropolitan police officers have seen fit to speak critically in public about Operayion Grange. Colin Sutton initially, then Graham Witton in MS's Goncalo Amaral podcast and noe a third one has spoken out;

https://twitter.com/saunokonoko/status/1128929135198212097?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

That's quite laughable considering one of your posts to me today... When Sutton criticises the way the statements, were taken... You term it speculation... When he criticises Grange... It's most important..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2741 on: May 18, 2019, 02:09:22 PM »
That's quite laughable considering one of your posts to me today... When Sutton criticises the way the statements, were taken... You term it speculation... When he criticises Grange... It's most important..

Colin Sutton said a lot of things, many of which you probably don't like;
It wasn't possible to monitor the apartment from the Tapas Bar.
It's understandible that the GNR's priority was to search; that's one of their roles,
We mustn't apply UK standards to other places,.
The plethora of responders  from the UK hampered the investigation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3u2Hp42ic

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:55:30 PM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2742 on: May 18, 2019, 02:25:32 PM »
Colin Sutton said a lot of things, many of which you probably don't like;
It wasn't possible to monitor the apartment from the Tapas Bar.
It's understandible that the GNR's priority was to seatch; that's one of their roles,
We mustn't apply UK standards ro other places,.
The plethora of resonders  from the UK hanpered the investigation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3u2Hp42ic

Well you are wrong again... Taken in the context they were made I don't have a problem with any of those... They are valid statements..

Offline Carana

« Reply #2743 on: May 18, 2019, 02:54:01 PM »

I haven't listened to it yet.

Reading that feed:

3/ In that episode, former FBI profiler @JimClemente goes on to say Operation Grange's remit, abduction by a stranger, appeared to be 'faulty' because it seems to immediately rule out a variety of other scenarios.

is whowever Jim Clemente is aware that a scoping exercise and a review had taken place prior to launching the investigation?

Offline Carana

« Reply #2744 on: May 18, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »

Mark Saunokonoko
‏Verified account @saunokonoko

Two weeks ago Goncalo Amaral told me Operation Grange was targeting a German paedophile as the man who took and possibly killed Madeleine. He said that man, a known child sex offender, would be a 'scapegoat'

GA may well have told him that. Has Op Grange said anything of the sort?