Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509796 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2820 on: May 19, 2019, 10:25:03 AM »
None of those times relate to the time he gives in his rogatory interview, when he said he went there at 6:30. How do you explain the Gerry conundrum? Was he present as per the questionnaire or was he playing tennis as per the rogatory interview?

So you think David Payne had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance?  Did he dispose of the body during this questioned half hour?

The whole thing is utterly stupid, In My Opinion, and amounts to nothing.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2821 on: May 19, 2019, 10:26:41 AM »
I have provide cites to show this is how stateemnts are taken....you are quoting your opinion based what youve seen on the telly...LOL

Nope, you haven't.

The process is very similar to the Portuguese one.  A translator.  But taken down in English.  The English legal system does not work in Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Croat, Slovak, Bulgarian, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Welsh, Gaelic, Portuguese etc. etc. etc.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 10:30:27 AM by Eleanor »
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2822 on: May 19, 2019, 10:29:56 AM »
None of those times relate to the time he gives in his rogatory interview, when he said he went there at 6:30. How do you explain the Gerry conundrum? Was he present as per the questionnaire or was he playing tennis as per the rogatory interview?
What difference does it make to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?  I wonder why if this point is so important DP was never made an arguido, any explanation ?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2823 on: May 19, 2019, 10:31:56 AM »
Cite.

Are you being serious?

The men were to play tennis in an event they had asked to alter the start time.  It's in more than one statement.  Plus the clock-watching.
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #2824 on: May 19, 2019, 10:39:36 AM »
Just had a listen to podcast #10 where Mark Saunokonoko introduces comments by former Nottinghamshire police superintendent Peter McLeod in relation to the open window and shutter.  He claimed that the shutter would have been bashing down on the head of anyone trying to climb into the children's bedroom. He also claimed that an intruder would have to have put a piece of wood in or something.

Yet again we have uniformed professionals offering opinions which are completely wrong. Everyone who has experienced shutters of this type on the continent know that all anyone has to do in order to raise the shutter completely is to reach in and pull the shutter strap completely down until the shutter raises fully and locks.

I wish these idiots would keep their misinformed comments to themselves.

Also  is that not supposing the window was open.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2825 on: May 19, 2019, 10:40:17 AM »
So you think David Payne had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance?  Did he dispose of the body during this questioned half hour?

The whole thing is utterly stupid, In My Opinion, and amounts to nothing.

No, what I'm discussing is inconsisencies in David Payne's accounts, not the reason for those inconsistencies. I assume you have no opinion on why, whatever time he was in the McCann's apartment, he contradicts himself about  Gerry McCann's presence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2826 on: May 19, 2019, 10:53:18 AM »
Nope, you haven't.

The process is very similar to the Portuguese one.  A translator.  But taken down in English.  The English legal system does not work in Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Croat, Slovak, Bulgarian, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Welsh, Gaelic, Portuguese etc. etc. etc.

have you forgotten already...this is the uk process...nothing like the portuguese process..

Any witness statement taken from a person who has difficulty in speaking or understanding English should be recorded in the foreign language and signed by the witness.  It should include the declaration prescribed in Section 9(2)(b) Criminal Justice Act 1967.   Witness statements for the purpose of Section 5A(3)(a) and 5B of the Magistrates’ Court Act 1980, must be the statement of the witness and not a translation of what was said by the interpreter – R v Raynor, Times Law Reports, 19 September 2000.

www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/interpreters

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2827 on: May 19, 2019, 10:58:31 AM »
Of course a man can have an error of collection, but if their ability to recollect the last time they allege they seen the child alive was so poor, that the file says, they gave police two completely different versions of the last time they claim they seen the missing child alive, it has to call into question the veracity of what they say about them ever seeing the missing child alive in the first place.

You can't have it both it ways. You can give a try, but you'll only be wasting your time with me.
You are IMO completely overstating the differences as you see them and are making zero allowances for human error.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2828 on: May 19, 2019, 10:59:27 AM »
Are you being serious?

The men were to play tennis in an event they had asked to alter the start time.  It's in more than one statement.  Plus the clock-watching.
Yes I am serious.  I would like a cite for DP and KM clock watching between 6 and 7 pm.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2829 on: May 19, 2019, 11:00:15 AM »
Of course a man can have an error of collection, but if their ability to recollect the last time they allege they seen the child alive was so poor, that the file says, they gave police two completely different versions of the last time they claim they seen the missing child alive, it has to call into question the veracity of what they say about them ever seeing the missing child alive in the first place.

You can't have it both it ways. You can give a try, but you'll only be wasting your time with me.

I suspect that we are all wasting our time with you.  But some of us feel some responsibilities to Guests reading this Forum.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2830 on: May 19, 2019, 11:00:29 AM »
The files tell us that the last two men to claim to have seen the missing child alive, gave the police two completely different versions of an event that is considered critical in every investigation.. and you think those concerns are utterly stupid and amount to nothing.  &%%6

Jimmy the abductor, eat your heart out.

Can you explain why DP has never been constituted arguido?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2831 on: May 19, 2019, 11:01:22 AM »
What difference does it make to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?  I wonder why if this point is so important DP was never made an arguido, any explanation ?

I'm not discussing that, I'm discussing inconsostencies in witness accounts. David Payne contradicted himself about the time and circumstances when he last saw Madeleine imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2832 on: May 19, 2019, 11:04:32 AM »
I'm not discussing that, I'm discussing inconsostencies in witness accounts. David Payne contradicted himself about the time and circumstances when he last saw Madeleine imo.
So what?  We know there are numerous inconsistencies, not just with the Tapas Group statements but with the staff and other witnesses. The police have not appeared to attach any major significance to this particular discrepancy so why do you?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2833 on: May 19, 2019, 11:05:32 AM »
No, what I'm discussing is inconsisencies in David Payne's accounts, not the reason for those inconsistencies. I assume you have no opinion on why, whatever time he was in the McCann's apartment, he contradicts himself about  Gerry McCann's presence.

I am sticking to the things that matter, should there have ever been a Trial.  Most of the stuff posted on this Forum by Sceptics wouldn't even make the short list.  It's mostly peripheral rubbish.  A trained Lawyer would know what I mean.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2834 on: May 19, 2019, 11:15:15 AM »
You mighten have noticed, but reading your opinion is something I can live with. IMO if anyone is overstating anything, it's you. The files say the last two men to claim to have seen the child alive gave the police two completely different versions of the last time they claim they seen that critical event take place. Those are facts, not opinions. I'm quite certain, that the one's trying (and failing IMO) to overstate the possible excuses for these discrepancies are the supporters.
I'm dealing with the facts of what the files say, not what supporters vivid imaginations, laughably IMO, have been coming up with.
It’s a matter of your opinion against mine, and the fact is DP has never been made an official suspect, which tends to support my opinion rather than yours.  Soz la.