Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509915 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3900 on: June 07, 2019, 02:00:35 PM »
What proof do you have that Kate has ignored any choices relating to finding Maddie.. Or are you just passing off your opinion as fact

Kindly reread my second sentence.

Why are you asking me something that I have already answered?   *%87
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3901 on: June 07, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »
As Laura Richards pointed out in the podcast she took part in, sometimes looking at other cases doesn't provide answers, because there's always the possibilty that you are seeing something new and unique.

And what would be new and unique about the child rearing of Kate McCann compared to the child rearing of those other parents of.missing,  abducted or murdered children?
Because Laura Richards doesn't believe it wouldn't provide answers does not mean that the possibility of similar traits in child rearing should not be looked at.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3902 on: June 07, 2019, 02:41:42 PM »
And what would be new and unique about the child rearing of Kate McCann compared to the child rearing of those other parents of.missing,  abducted or murdered children?
Because Laura Richards doesn't believe it wouldn't provide answers does not mean that the possibility of similar traits in child rearing should not be looked at.

Well I'm not interested in it, but if you want to compare and contrast her with other mothers feel free.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3903 on: June 07, 2019, 02:50:16 PM »
Well I'm not interested in it, but if you want to compare and contrast her with other mothers feel free.

No I'm not interested either!
I thought you might be because of your earlier post about Kate.

Watching the tennis now.
Shame Konta didn't win.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3904 on: June 07, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »
Kindly reread my second sentence.

Why are you asking me something that I have already answered?   *%87

What has made you come up with such a stupid suggestion... Why would Kate refuse a geniune opportunity

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3905 on: June 07, 2019, 04:15:20 PM »
What has made you come up with such a stupid suggestion... Why would Kate refuse a geniune opportunity

My second sentence makes things clear.

I take it 'stupid' is your word of the day?   *%87
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3906 on: June 07, 2019, 04:19:30 PM »
My second sentence makes things clear.

I take it 'stupid' is your word of the day?   *%87
Yes it's, stupid to suggest Kate, would do such a, thing

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3907 on: June 07, 2019, 04:42:19 PM »
What proof do you have that Kate has ignored any choices relating to finding Maddie.. Or are you just passing off your opinion as fact
The one time when we do know she had a choice was whether to answer the questions during the arguido interview.  She chose not to answer or to answer with  words equivalent to "no comment".  That was her choice, and even the PJ doing the interview reminded her that she could be hindering the investigation.  That was a well documented situation.

Other times when she may have had a choice it isn't as clear as to what choices she had to chose from.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3908 on: June 07, 2019, 04:52:56 PM »
Kate has choices that would improve the chances of finding out what happened to Madeleine.  Whether she has taken such chances is something that I, for one, do not know.

Actually that is something which I do know ... as does everyone else who is aware of the efforts Madeleine's parents have made to get her case properly investigated.

That those efforts were successful is confirmed by the active police investigations being conducted by Scotland Yard and the Judicial Police.

That the cost to them of their eventually successful campaigning was the years of opprobrium continued to this day directed at them from some ... raises no issues about them ... but it certainly does raise many about their tormentors ... IMO 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3909 on: June 07, 2019, 04:58:51 PM »
That's all great - from someone who believes the abduction narrative. You must factor that in to your thinking when considering why you are 'lost' as to why someone else with a differing opinion of events would have a different opinion  / perception of the choices made at the time.

The Policia Judiciaria don't dismiss that Madeleine was abducted ... Scotland Yard don't dismiss Madeleine's abductor ... as can be determined that both are looking for at least one.

Why is it that sceptics profess to 'know' better than the professionals who have all the information to hand ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3910 on: June 07, 2019, 05:00:16 PM »
Actually that is something which I do know ... as does everyone else who is aware of the efforts Madeleine's parents have made to get her case properly investigated.

That those efforts were successful is confirmed by the active police investigations being conducted by Scotland Yard and the Judicial Police.

That the cost to them of their eventually successful campaigning was the years of opprobrium continued to this day directed at them from some ... raises no issues about them ... but it certainly does raise many about their tormentors ... IMO 😁

Almost unbelievable really.  How can two parents with no evidence against them attract such nastiness?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3911 on: June 07, 2019, 05:02:22 PM »
The one time when we do know she had a choice was whether to answer the questions during the arguido interview.  She chose not to answer or to answer with  words equivalent to "no comment".  That was her choice, and even the PJ doing the interview reminded her that she could be hindering the investigation.  That was a well documented situation.

Other times when she may have had a choice it isn't as clear as to what choices she had to chose from.

It isn't a fact that those questions could have helped the investigation it's opinion.... So the statement should be qualified as such... I'm sure Kate didn't think those questions could help the investigation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3912 on: June 07, 2019, 05:04:37 PM »
What does it reveal, oh great arbiter of morality?

I like that ... and I like it even better that at least another four sceptics sceptics do too ... it is a message to me that I am on the right track ... and at least five sceptics know it.

You raised "morals" ... can't you see ... that is not a put down ...for me.

Offline The General

« Reply #3913 on: June 07, 2019, 05:07:41 PM »
The Policia Judiciaria don't dismiss that Madeleine was abducted ... Scotland Yard don't dismiss Madeleine's abductor ... as can be determined that both are looking for at least one.

Why is it that sceptics profess to 'know' better than the professionals who have all the information to hand ?
I have no idea, because I never said that.
But if you flip that on its head - and you appear to be so dogmatic that you literally can't do that - then you can apply your 'profess to know better than the professionals' to believers - because why is it that 'believers' seem to 'know' that there was an abduction, yet neither police force 'know' anything?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3914 on: June 07, 2019, 05:09:33 PM »
I gave my opinion which you disagree with. I don't have a problem with that,  I just wish you would concentrate on giving your reasons for disagreeing rather than launching a personal arrack on me.

You suggested they had a right to use the Toddler Club and that I had misrepresented what Kate wrote and her accoubt of the events. You have, however, offered no evidence to support either of those statements.

Most of your energies in my opinion have been focused on giving your opinion of me.

Read the quote you used from Kate's book ... then read on further through the continuation of that quote which I used in reply.  Context is everything ... IMO 😊