Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509915 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4095 on: June 09, 2019, 09:58:44 PM »
It was 33% in this case.

another poor argument...try answerring the question

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4096 on: June 09, 2019, 09:59:13 PM »
They were past the age of dying from cot death.  Just settle down and enjoy the meal, but deadlock the doors.

When we went out dining on holiday the kids went too and slept in their buggy.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline The General

« Reply #4097 on: June 09, 2019, 10:01:52 PM »
another poor argument...try answerring the question
Let me just ring Bobby Butlin.
How do I know what the AFR of children on monitoring per camp is?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4098 on: June 09, 2019, 10:14:37 PM »
I think thats one of your most disgusting posts with your smiling emoji...you are a complete disgrace

In my opinion those who make excuses for people who put themselves before their children are a disgrace. Every other parent there made arrangements for evening childcare, stayed in or took their children out with them.  Only that group left their children unattended.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4099 on: June 09, 2019, 10:19:11 PM »
In my opinion those who make excuses for people who put themselves before their children are a disgrace. Every other parent there made arrangements for evening childcare, stayed in or took their children out with them.  Only that group left their children unattended.

so you support angelo laughing at maddies disappearnce  imo you are  a dsigrace and have shown your true colours..it saddens me there are such nasty poeple   on this forum
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:22:13 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4100 on: June 09, 2019, 10:43:26 PM »
so you support angelo laughing at maddies disappearnce  imo you are  a dsigrace and have shown your true colours..it saddens me there are such nasty poeple   on this forum

I was just giving my opinion on which people are disgraceful. It may surprise you to learm that I don't care what you think of me because I don't respect your judgement at all.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4101 on: June 10, 2019, 11:35:01 AM »
They were past the age of dying from cot death.  Just settle down and enjoy the meal, but deadlock the doors.
At risk of appearing pedantic ... I do not think one is ever 'past the age of cot death'.  For many years there has been an awareness of young people and adults inexplicably dying ... which has been attributed to the syndrome.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3564-adult-cot-death-may-explain-mystery-fatalities/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4102 on: June 10, 2019, 11:53:07 AM »
Whether Mark Saunokonoko is gutted or not is neither here nor there IMO. The fact he has let the wider public know the question that Mr Lowe couldn’t answer, can now be answered, could yet turn out to be very important. The value of knowing, did the sample from the hire car actually match Madeleine or merely appear to match Madeleine by chance, cannot be overestimated in establishing what did happen to Madeleine IMO.

Interesting: the supporters and the 'family friends' who talk to the press, are all talking from the same  script;
They seem to hate the walk and wandered theory- reasons unknown as no evidence of abductor in apartment
They seem to  hate the PJ and Portuguese press
they seem to hate anyone questioning the parents
They seem to hate with unfathonable measure of Sr AMARAL
They seem to hate the Portugues justice system
The dogs, witnesses against the McCanns and  anyone trying to assist them - even from the begining were canned and discussed in derogatory ways.

Some would argue-All great news for little Maddie, she  is probably still alive and loving her parents still and wanting to be reunited with them.

The swipe at Mark S... is a low blow considering the parents who caused their daughters demise (whatever that is) made more money, became celebrities for a short while, were VIPs in some circles, became millionaires (via a fund), and were never charged with anything regarding their daughters disappearance ,AND to top all that they were even saved from every being criticised for what they did.

NICE ONE... ^*&&

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:16:40 PM by Angelo222 »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4103 on: June 10, 2019, 01:06:28 PM »
Interesting: the supporters and the 'family friends' who talk to the press, are all talking from the same  script;
They seem to hate the walk and wandered theory- reasons unknown as no evidence of abductor in apartment
They seem to  hate the PJ and Portuguese press
they seem to hate anyone questioning the parents
They seem to hate with unfathonable measure of Sr AMARAL
They seem to hate the Portugues justice system
The dogs, witnesses against the McCanns and  anyone trying to assist them - even from the begining were canned and discussed in derogatory ways.

Some would argue-All great news for little Maddie, she  is probably still alive and loving her parents still and wanting to be reunited with them.

The swipe at Mark S... is a low blow considering the parents who caused their daughters demise (whatever that is) made more money, became celebrities for a short while, were VIPs in some circles, became millionaires (via a fund), and were never charged with anything regarding their daughters disappearance ,AND to top all that they were even saved from every being criticised for what they did.

NICE ONE... ^*&&

And still not suspects.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:16:59 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4104 on: June 10, 2019, 02:49:49 PM »
And still not suspects.

And still they haven't been cleared according to Portugal's Supreme Court.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:52:18 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4105 on: June 10, 2019, 02:59:36 PM »
And still not suspects.

Still not suspected of what?  what crime are they not suspected of committing?

There has been no information from either police investigators to state what the situation is regarding Maddies mortal state on her exit from the apartment.  They have not commented recently as to  the abduction from the window- or they have not confirmed this was the case. Indeed if they are looking at woke and wandered- this
really does shed a light on the Tapas crew and their versions of the accounts given of that night.

It is also interesting that the police are naming many people as 'suspects' according to UK press reports recently and they all seem to come out on anniversaries for some weird reason...

I suspect the reason for this is deflection,deflection,deflection.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

« Reply #4106 on: June 10, 2019, 03:06:14 PM »
And still they haven't been cleared according to Portugal's Supreme Court.

How could they be? They haven't even been arguidos for over a decade, let alone charged and tried.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4107 on: June 10, 2019, 03:12:49 PM »
How could they be? They haven't even been arguidos for over a decade, let alone charged and tried.

Had they and their reconstruction-shy friends cooperated fully with the original investigation then they could very well have been excluded as persons of interest. But as another poster has already pointed out, the moment the police took an interest in the tapas group was the moment they all put up the walls. I have often wondered what a full reconstruction would have uncovered.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:15:47 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4108 on: June 10, 2019, 03:20:05 PM »
Still not suspected of what?  what crime are they not suspected of committing?

There has been no information from either police investigators to state what the situation is regarding Maddies mortal state on her exit from the apartment.  They have not commented recently as to  the abduction from the window- or they have not confirmed this was the case. Indeed if they are looking at woke and wandered- this
really does shed a light on the Tapas crew and their versions of the accounts given of that night.

It is also interesting that the police are naming many people as 'suspects' according to UK press reports recently and they all seem to come out on anniversaries for some weird reason...

I suspect the reason for this is deflection,deflection,deflection.

SY haven't any more of a notion what happened to Maddie than we here do. They have however boxed themselves into a corner by continually rolling out the abducted from her bedroom story. That IMO will be their downfall in the end when the day of reckoning comes about.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Carana

« Reply #4109 on: June 10, 2019, 03:27:14 PM »
Had they and their reconstruction-shy friends cooperated fully with the original investigation then they could very well have been excluded as persons of interest. But as another poster has already pointed out, the moment the police took an interest in the tapas group was the moment they all put up the walls. I have often wondered what a full reconstruction would have uncovered.

Why only the T9 + Jez? What about all the other people around there that evening?

What's materially impossible?