Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1266850 times)

Offline The General

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #15465 on: March 23, 2022, 02:42:16 PM »
Says the believer in the unattributed media reports regarding Operation Grange.
Show me. I've stated from the outset that it's a dubious source, but it looks like a mood barometer.
Actually it now looks like a full blown old grey whistle test, trying the concept out on an unsuspecting public.

However you seem happy with that Mirror article, with 'Jerry' (classic. I'm using that from here on in) front and centre, but I suppose the '5 minutes' dross fits your narrative.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15466 on: March 23, 2022, 04:07:51 PM »
Show me. I've stated from the outset that it's a dubious source, but it looks like a mood barometer.
Actually it now looks like a full blown old grey whistle test, trying the concept out on an unsuspecting public.

However you seem happy with that Mirror article, with 'Jerry' (classic. I'm using that from here on in) front and centre, but I suppose the '5 minutes' dross fits your narrative.
nunderstand whatyoou are saying.

I have Just been interfered with yet again.

This Site is being seriously interfered with.  But I can't say that I care all that much anymore.

The McCanns will never be found guilty nor ever were.  Some of you are seriously ill.

Offline The General

« Reply #15467 on: March 23, 2022, 04:16:30 PM »

This Site is being seriously interfered with.  But I can't say that I care all that much anymore.

The McCanns will never be found guilty nor ever were.  Some of you are seriously ill.
I actually am. PTSD apparently. They measure your amygdala and hippocampus, proving that it's physical and psychological. Could be worse, so I don't tell anyone (except you right now - shhhh).
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15468 on: March 23, 2022, 05:23:26 PM »
I actually am. PTSD apparently. They measure your amygdala and hippocampus, proving that it's physical and psychological. Could be worse, so I don't tell anyone (except you right now - shhhh).

Really?  I was born into PTSD at the beginning of the last World War.  My Mother died of Tuberculosis and Daddy was off somewhere in India fighting Japs, or something.  I was just getting bombed.  So don't you give me a hard time.

Offline John

« Reply #15469 on: March 23, 2022, 08:46:04 PM »
I have decided to do a full moderator review given recent events and as it is badly overdue.

Anyone wishing to provide an input to this process please message me.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #15470 on: March 23, 2022, 11:21:28 PM »

Tell me again Eleanor.  They keep logging me out.   Whooshing my posts etc.   

So sorry that cheating stuff is affecting you.   What a thank you after all the work you have done for this forum.   &%^^

I agree some are seriously ill, unless it might be a ploy to get off future charges on that basis ?

Agreed,  The McCanns will never be found guilty nor ever were

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15471 on: March 23, 2022, 11:51:14 PM »

So sorry that cheating stuff is affecting you.   What a thank you after all the work you have done for this forum.   &%^^

I agree some are seriously ill, unless it might be a ploy to get off future charges on that basis ?

It's okay, Sadie and everything is fine.  I have just won The Jackpot for this week. I am no longer a Moderator.  It was so long ago that I have forgotten for why I took it on.

Yes, I have been having problems with The Forum, but we are not alone.

I am absolutely fine and I don't really care about horrid people who have never had any proof.  I don't understand them, but then I don't have to.

Offline John

« Reply #15472 on: March 24, 2022, 08:17:31 PM »

Nobody is logging you out Sadie, not even an admin can do that. Suggest you check out your device and software.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #15473 on: March 27, 2022, 09:23:17 AM »
HCW has said in no uncertain terms that if the public knew what he knew, they would be in no doubt as to CB's guilt. Hopefully and presumably that means that the BKA can and will deliver in a way that leaves no room for doubt and put an absolute end to any speculation surrounding the parents.

Interesting post from WS

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #15474 on: March 27, 2022, 09:36:01 AM »
HCW has said in no uncertain terms that if the public knew what he knew, they would be in no doubt as to CB's guilt. Hopefully and presumably that means that the BKA can and will deliver in a way that leaves no room for doubt and put an absolute end to any speculation surrounding the parents.

Interesting post from WS

The parents brought about the situation by their own conduct.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15475 on: March 27, 2022, 01:07:09 PM »
The parents brought about the situation by their own conduct.
Don’t be ridiculous please, there’s a love.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15476 on: March 27, 2022, 01:29:52 PM »
Don’t be ridiculous please, there’s a love.

If an abduction happened in 5A before 10pm on 3rd May 2007 then it wouldn't have happened had the McCanns or a babysitter been present. Is that a true statement?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #15477 on: March 27, 2022, 02:09:18 PM »
If an abduction happened in 5A before 10pm on 3rd May 2007 then it wouldn't have happened had the McCanns or a babysitter been present. Is that a true statement?

In many crimes the victims create the opportunity...
Ben Needham.. Jamie Bulger.. Lots more

My post was on topic... Angelos and yours are not. I'm not bothered but it's hypocritical for mods not to stick to the forum rules. Imo bringing up the blame on the parents after 15.years is pathetic

« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 02:11:59 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15478 on: March 27, 2022, 02:29:53 PM »
Who knows?  most kids abducted from their homes appear to have been taken while they’re primary carers were under the same roof. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15479 on: March 27, 2022, 02:34:37 PM »
In many crimes the victims create the opportunity...
Ben Needham.. Jamie Bulger.. Lots more

My post was on topic... Angelos and yours are not. I'm not bothered but it's hypocritical for mods not to stick to the forum rules. Imo bringing up the blame on the parents after 15.years is pathetic

You mentioned the parents, not us. If Madeleine was abducted then my statement will always be true, no matter whether someone is convicted of abducting her or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0