Author Topic: Dr Sandra Lean - Co Director of Wrongly Accused Person Org  (Read 34325 times)

Offline John

Dr Sandra Lean - Co Director of Wrongly Accused Person Org
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:33:07 AM »
Sandra Lean, or Dr Sandra Lean as she is now known, is an author and co-director of the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation, a charity registered in Scotland. Although Dr Lean lives near Edinburgh, the organisation is administered and run by fellow co-director Billy Middleton from his parents home in Lerwick, Shetland Islands.

The Wrongly Accused Person Organisation is a Scottish Charity registration number SC041953 and according to its registration blog is concerned with the advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation, the relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.  It also apparently makes grants, donations, loans, gifts or pensions to individuals and makes grants, donations or gifts to organisations.

Object:

1) to promote and support the rights of the wrongly accused and their families by providing knowledge, understanding and information to facilitate exoneration where possible in advancement of articles 7,8, 10 & 11 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

2) to assist reintegration of wrongly accused persons into society with a focus on their security of person, and freedom from prejudice and conflict in advancement of articles 1,2,3, 5 & 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Not bad for an organisation which hasn't declared a single penny of income or expenditure to the Charity Commissioner since its registration on 13 December 2010.

http://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=SC041953
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 01:42:56 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Dr Sandra Lean - Co Director of Wrongly Accused Person Org
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:45:10 PM »

Dr Sandra Lean, author and researcher on the subject of miscarriages of justice. Her first book, No Smoke highlights several cases of wrongful conviction and examines the many factors that make these convictions possible. Sandra has just recently graduated with a PhD, having been sponsored in her studies by The Scottish Centre for Crime and Justice.

Mrs Lean is closely associated with the Luke Mitchell case and is often seen accompanying Corinne Mitchell at the High Court in Edinburgh.

Read more...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:06:19 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 09:07:47 PM »
Well congrats are in order to Sandra Lean who has at last achieved her dream of attaining a PHD. Plain old Sandra Lean seems to have gone for ever as the new Dr prefix becomes ever more visible across the www.

Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 09:08:13 PM »
I have never had an answer to my question though, has Dr Lean apologised to Kate Prouts family for the hurt and distress she caused them when she and her associate Billy Middleton went out of their way to pronounce and promote Adrian Prout an innocent man when the evidence was plain to see that he was lying through his teeth?

I fear that case will haunt her for ever!

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »
Sandra Lean, or Dr Sandra Lean as she is now known, is an author and co Director of the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation run by Billy Middleton from his parents home in Lerwick, Shetland Islands.

The Wrongly Accused Person Organisation is a Scottish Charity registration number SC041953 and according to its registration blog is concerned with the advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation, the relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.  It also apparently makes grants, donations, loans, gifts or pensions to individuals and makes grants, donations or gifts to organisations.

Object:

1) to promote and support the rights of the wrongly accused and their families by providing knowledge, understanding and information to facilitate exoneration where possible in advancement of articles 7,8, 10 & 11 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

2) to assist reintegration of wrongly accused persons into society with a focus on their security of person, and freedom from prejudice and conflict in advancement of articles 1,2,3, 5 & 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Not bad for an organisation which hasn't declared a single penny of income or expenditure to the Charity Commissioner since its registration on 13 December 2010.

http://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=SC041953
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:46:49 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 10:00:00 AM »
Has she 'won' any of the cases she's looking into or is she a liability?
Dr Lean seems very interested in Luke's case.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:18:06 PM by John »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 11:11:23 AM »
Has she 'won' any of the cases she's looking into or is she a liability?
Dr Lean seems very interested in Luke's case.

Only failure apparently....why do you think she is referred to as Saint Rita and Middleton as Saint Jude???    @)(++(*
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:18:38 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »
Funny little story about her (well funny in a sad way.) I may be wrong on the date but it was either 25th june 2010 or 25th June 2011. She tried to arrange a press conference outside the CCRC. She let all the press know she was going to be there - and no one came.

I've always been amused by that.

@)(++(*
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:19:06 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 04:27:51 PM »
Can these posts be merged onto another Sandra Lean thread, there's only dozens of them already! Doh!

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 04:32:45 PM »
Funny little story about her (well funny in a sad way.) I may be wrong on the date but it was either 25th june 2010 or 25th June 2011. She tried to arrange a press conference outside the CCRC. She let all the press know she was going to be there - and no one came.

I've always been amused by that.

@)(++(*

Yes, she strives on the publicity.  She and Corinne were all disappointed that the Press had allegedly taken lots of photos of them outside the SCCRC with the 'box' containing Luke Mitchell's Application only for all the editors to discard them.  The Post Office or some local parcel delivery firm wasn't good enough, they had to make a whole big song and dance about it and make a special journey through to Glasgow so as to get the publicity.  You would think that the Press were the Court of Appeal the way they are behaving.

This isn't the first time Corinne has been snubbed by the Press though.  Some time back she and her mother tried to sell Lukes story to a Scottish newspaper with a photo of Luke for £10,000.  Unfortunately for Corinne the newpaper printed the story of her offer and it cost them nothing.  Now that was funny.

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 05:00:23 PM »
Can these posts be merged onto another Sandra Lean thread, there's only dozens of them already! Doh!

Done.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 01:19:45 AM »
Sandra Lean, or Dr Sandra Lean as she is now known, is an author and co-director of the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation, a charity registered in Scotland. Although Dr Lean lives near Edinburgh, the organisation is administered and run by fellow co-director Billy Middleton from his parents home in Lerwick, Shetland Islands.

Object:

These people preyed on the vulnerable. What kind of person does that?

"Charity Status: Not Submitted

Last Updated: 06 Jan 2015

Constitutional Form: Unincorporated association

Geographical Spread: Scotland and other parts of the UK

Main Operating Location: Shetland Islands

Purposes: The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation,The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage

Beneficiaries: Children / young people,People with disabilities or health problems,Other defined groups,No specific group, or for the benefit of the community,Other charities / voluntary bodies

Activities: It makes grants, donations, loans, gifts or pensions to individuals,It makes grants, donations or gifts to organisations,It carries out activities or services itself
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:24:04 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 05:33:15 PM »
This so-called charity has according to the OSCR website still not published accounts despite collecting funds and trading as a charity.  I think I will query this with the Regulator and publish his response.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 05:41:14 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 05:40:15 PM »
This so-called charity has according to the Commission website still not published accounts despite collecting funds and trading as a charity.

And now Billy Middleton has removed the WAP website - The ENTIRE site gone

And let's not forget he was making money from this due to all the adverts etc
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 05:50:18 PM »
This so-called charity has according to the OSCR website still not published accounts despite collecting funds and trading as a charity.  I think I will query this with the Regulator.

I can't remember if Dr Sandra Lean gave me her old laptop before or after her and Billy Middleton set up the charity

I do however recall, after I suggested I would give her some money for it, her suggesting I pass it on once Simons name was cleared. By pass it on I mean she specifically suggested I pass it to another family fighting an alledged MOJ.

Well, the laptop in question eventually gave up the ghost. I remember taking it to the women in the village and her partner looked at it for me. It had a virus and was basically knackered - so I binned it

Then blow me down, Sandra Lean made mention of said laptop some years later - will take me a while to find her post - but alluded to me having taken it from her/ not returning it to her

And now others are running with the malicious and false allegation I stole it?

Anyway my point is - if either of these 2 people had an altruistic bone in their body they would not have behaved the way they have

And surely if this so called charity were above board they would have had no problem submitting and publishing their accounts

I look forward to hearing how you get on John
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 05:57:09 PM by Stephanie »