Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 10569 times)

Offline Rossb

New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« on: February 19, 2023, 08:45:05 AM »
So a video has surfaced on YouTube from a few YouTubers, which also the sun newspaper has added about a girl claiming for DNA tests about being Madeleine mccann. I will send a link. I am not convinced. How many times have people claimed to be Madeleine. Must be heartbreaking for the family.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 11:25:08 PM by John »

Offline Rossb

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 11:23:24 PM by John »

Offline Eleanor

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 10:44:44 AM »

Difficult to say, but I think it is unlikely to be Madeleine.  Why would so many people put obstacles in her way.  There must be more to her background than she is saying.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 11:53:55 AM »
Difficult to say, but I think it is unlikely to be Madeleine.  Why would so many people put obstacles in her way.  There must be more to her background than she is saying.

I think possibly she has mental health issues, either way appealing from abuse as a child or trying to identify as someone. She may need help Eleanor. I still can't see any background basis as to who she is relating to Madeleine. One thing in the video is she apparently appealed to hospitals when neither of the McCann's work in that industry, when Kate is care home manager and Gerry is working for university. I think some comments on YouTube as we all know we're trying for DNA tests etc within the last 48 hours. But this comes with legal attacent.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2023, 12:05:58 PM »
So a video has surfaced on YouTube from a few YouTubers, which also the sun newspaper has added about a girl claiming for DNA tests about being Madeleine mccann. I will send a link. I am not convinced. How many times have people claimed to be Madeleine. Must be heartbreaking for the family.
Putting this sort of thing on tik took will make her an overnite celebrity and drive traffic to her page..I'm a big fan of tik tok

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2023, 07:33:36 PM »

https://instagram.com/iammadeleinemccan?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=

Kate and Gerry have agreed to do a DNA test and her current family is not providing the birth certificate and photos of her childhood

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2023, 09:19:28 PM »
And another strange thing which I did not fully understand: there is a connection between her and one of the peadophiles that was questioned in Madeleine's case and who is currently in prison. I am bad with names, his surname is something Nye and he is actually the son of her step grandfather.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2023, 09:54:02 PM »
And another strange thing which I did not fully understand: there is a connection between her and one of the peadophiles that was questioned in Madeleine's case and who is currently in prison. I am bad with names, his surname is something Nye and he is actually the son of her step grandfather.

Curiouser and Curiouser.  And why a Step Grandfather?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2023, 10:08:23 PM »
https://instagram.com/iammadeleinemccan?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=

Kate and Gerry have agreed to do a DNA test and her current family is not providing the birth certificate and photos of her childhood
Have they said so?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2023, 10:18:31 PM »
Martin Ney is the sons name, and Peter the girl's abuser is his father.
The girl is German living in Poland.
Why she is suspicious:
She thinks her mum saw the abuse from the kitchen and said nothing
The mum allowed her going to trips with Peter and grandma
The father said: what if i am not your real father, would this change anyting
The girl does not have photos from early childhood
The girl's parents refused the dna test
She has a post traumatic condition where she does not remember anything
She said 100 times that she only wants to know the truth
She is suspicious about her birth certificate
She contacted operation grange, portuguese police, leicester police, polish police
No police force was willing to help - there will be a real scandal if she is actually Madeleine, if she proves to be her.
IMO if she is Madeleine, her life is in danger
Why did not police fly straight to Poland?
In this case there are so many matching facts...

The American who is helping her is stating that she is currently receiving thousands of messages from England! Someone has woken up, good morning.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 10:21:56 PM by VIXTE »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2023, 10:27:51 PM »
Can anyone else not see the alleged colombona this young lady claims to have?  I just can't and the artful arrangement of her fringe in video mode doesn't really allow a clear view.

I think she looks younger than her 21 years.  But that is not unusual, I was still being asked for ID in pubs till I was well into my twenties.

I am mystified why it would be assumed that Kate and Gerry are responsible for DNA testing.  Madeleine McCann's is an active police investigation, which SY are treating as a missing person case. The police have the safeguards and the resources to check this out as part of their remit.  The family does not and until the police make a move on it, I think it has to be handled as a Tik-Tok adventure of which I believe this is only the latest of a few others.

No reason why a DNA test cannot be arranged for such an enterprising young lady.  She has managed to use the internet to address an audience of thousands across the world with ease.  Madeleine's DNA is on the files released in Portugal in 2008.  So how difficult can it be?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2023, 10:36:08 PM »
Martin Ney is the sons name, and Peter the girl's abuser is his father.
The girl is German living in Poland.
Why she is suspicious:
She thinks her mum saw the abuse from the kitchen and said nothing
The mum allowed her going to trips with Peter and grandma
The father said: what if i am not your real father, would this change anyting
The girl does not have photos from early childhood
The girl's parents refused the dna test
She has a post traumatic condition where she does not remember anything
She said 100 times that she only wants to know the truth
She is suspicious about her birth certificate
She contacted operation grange, portuguese police, leicester police, polish police
No police force was willing to help - there will be a real scandal if she is actually Madeleine, if she proves to be her.
IMO if she is Madeleine, her life is in danger
Why did not police fly straight to Poland?
In this case there are so many matching facts...

The American who is helping her is stating that she is currently receiving thousands of messages from England! Someone has woken up, good morning.

The police do not require to fly to Poland.

A DNA sample can be taken in Poland and the result passed to Scotland Yard.  All much quicker and possibly even cheaper than the cost of a stamp.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2023, 10:36:27 PM »
I am completely on the gir's side. She is suspicious and has listed  her reasons quite clearly.
I would do the same if i was her.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2023, 10:39:23 PM »
The police do not require to fly to Poland.

A DNA sample can be taken in Poland and the result passed to Scotland Yard.  All much quicker and possibly even cheaper than the cost of a stamp.

In such a sensitive case I think they should fly to Poland. DNA test can be faked.
How much money they have already spent? A little trip to Poland is nothing compared to millions of pounds.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2023, 10:49:56 PM »
I am completely on the gir's side. She is suspicious and has listed  her reasons quite clearly.
I would do the same if i was her.

As for me I would provide evidence for my suspicions and I would not have made a social media video.  Then everyone has different standards when it comes to the McCann case.