Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352906 times)

Offline LagosBen

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #540 on: November 17, 2013, 11:34:24 AM »
That is a ridiculous post.

How are the McCann's meant to search in Portugal?   Knock on doors?

The PJ are doing an investigation aren't they?

SY are doing an investigation.

The only way the McCann's have been able to search [as they don't know where Madeleine is]  is by following up sightings.

That post of yours is an example of the nonsense that is being spread about.

Isn't it just Lace.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #541 on: November 17, 2013, 12:00:38 PM »
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post276543.html#p276543

!!

I dont have a sub, if anyone wants to do the honours lol

Eta

A MAN on a motorbike tried to snatch a tot yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished only weeks later, The Sun on Sunday can reveal.
The goatee-bearded scruff drove up to four-year-old Tirna Duncan on a moped and reached out as if to grab her.

Tirna said he looked like the suspect who The Sun revealed was preying on kids in Portugal before Madeleine vanished in 2007.
When he tried to grab Tirna, her parents spotted the beast and yelled at him as they gave chase. He sped off, pulled over, shoved the moped in the back of a white van and drove off.

The Duncans gave details of the kidnap bid to the British Embassy and Irish police after they heard about three-year-old Madeleine.

Yet they have NEVER been quizzed by Portuguese or British detectives.
Mother Shauna, 42, from Londonderry, Northern Ireland said: “Maddie would still be here if he had got Tirna. If we hadn’t shouted, he would have lifted her.”
The Duncans saw the man lurking by their flat every day during their March 2007 stay in Praia de Luz and “up to 30 times” in all.
Mum-of-five Shauna said: “No matter what time I looked, he’d be there. He was watching our children.”
The family’s two teenage daughters ran when they spotted him following them.
A private detective did visit the Duncans and showed Tirna the sketch of the suspect. Shauna recalls her saying: “That’s the man who tried to get me.”

The Sun revealed on Monday that a man matching the suspect’s description tried to lure a five-year-old in Portugal weeks before Madeleine was kidnapped.

8-)(--) LOL you couldnt make it up could you.

Man on moped goes to snatch girl, then what? Snatch girl, then pick up girl and moped and put in back of van, then go around to the front of the van locate key and drive off.

LURKING MAN seen watching family and you dont do anything...

And the private detectives I believe were METODO 3....

Just more rubbish dragged up.

Why?

Just what is going on. Its like we just have to been bombarded with creepy men, riding on mopeds, white vans etc.

FOLKS wake up for gods sake, a lot of pedophiles are friends you know, professionals, doctors, teachers etc, not necessarily creepy looking men with long hair driving a moped.

Jeez get real...lol

And teachers well thats scary especially with youngsters under 16.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/39783/

And workers in creches...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6258910/Nursery-paedophile-Vanessa-George-Ill-be-out-in-two-years.html

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #542 on: November 17, 2013, 12:03:45 PM »

The only way the McCann's have been able to search [as they don't know where Madeleine is]  is by following up sightings.

I must admit I agree with you.

We need LESS interferance by the McCanns not more, and let the police do their job.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #543 on: November 17, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »
8-)(--) LOL you couldnt make it up could you.

Man on moped goes to snatch girl, then what? Snatch girl, then pick up girl and moped and put in back of van, then go around to the front of the van locate key and drive off.

LURKING MAN seen watching family and you dont do anything...

And the private detectives I believe were METODO 3....

Just more rubbish dragged up.

Why?

Just what is going on. Its like we just have to been bombarded with creepy men, riding on mopeds, white vans etc.

FOLKS wake up for gods sake, a lot of pedophiles are friends you know, professionals, doctors, teachers etc, not necessarily creepy looking men with long hair driving a moped.

Jeez get real...lol

And teachers well thats scary especially with youngsters under 16.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/39783/

And workers in creches...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6258910/Nursery-paedophile-Vanessa-George-Ill-be-out-in-two-years.html

No, All paedophiles are creepy looking men who hang around play parks wearing long brown over coats, wellington boots & nothing else.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline LagosBen

« Reply #544 on: November 17, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
And we need the disappearance/abduction/ sightings, investigated fully and properly this time round.

Offline Lace

« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »
And we need the disappearance/abduction/ sightings, investigated fully and properly this time round.

8((()*/

Offline Luz

« Reply #546 on: November 17, 2013, 01:05:26 PM »
The only thing we need is the McCann to start telling the truth and asking their friends to do the same.

We are fed up of this circus.

Offline Lace

« Reply #547 on: November 17, 2013, 01:15:21 PM »
SY believe they are telling the truth Luz,   the Portuguese police are now following the abduction route are they not telling the truth?

End the circus,  end it by,  admitting that Madeleine was abducted,  that the McCann's told the truth.

Offline Luz

« Reply #548 on: November 17, 2013, 01:20:28 PM »

They could have. They stayed in Portugal from late April until early September (when they were made arguidos and when their testimonies could be more important).

Instead of searching they chose to keep a media profile: jogging, playing tennis, going to the pool and the beach, getting a nice tan for the photographs, attending their newly friends  get togethers, goiung to every possible Media that would have them, around the world,...

Offline Luz

« Reply #549 on: November 17, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
SY believe they are telling the truth Luz,   the Portuguese police are now following the abduction route are they not telling the truth?

End the circus,  end it by,  admitting that Madeleine was abducted,  that the McCann's told the truth.

SY is telling nothing - or I prefer they are telling nothing, or I would have to accept they are connivent with child abusers/neglectors/murderers....

Offline Luz

« Reply #550 on: November 17, 2013, 01:31:40 PM »
Scotland Yard may be doing great efforts and may be deluding the public in order to get to the real culprits, but they have failed so much in the past that I choose to wait and see.
And I would like they stopped making themselves look stupid with Crimewatchers soap operas and silly Redwood declarations that declares zero.

So far the New Scotland Yard has behaved like a youth club about this matter,...sorry guys but that's what you look like.

Offline jassi

« Reply #551 on: November 17, 2013, 01:40:44 PM »
Scotland Yard may be doing great efforts and may be deluding the public in order to get to the real culprits, but they have failed so much in the past that I choose to wait and see.
And I would like they stopped making themselves look stupid with Crimewatchers soap operas and silly Redwood declarations that declares zero.

So far the New Scotland Yard has behaved like a youth club about this matter,...sorry guys but that's what you look like.

They do seem to have been quiet for a couple of weeks. That's how it should be - say nothing until arrests have been made, or until they admit to giving up.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

lizzibif.

« Reply #552 on: November 17, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »

like your precious pj failed 6 years ago..what do they look like..key stone cops spring to mind.

Offline jassi

« Reply #553 on: November 17, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »

like your precious pj failed 6 years ago..what do they look like..key stone cops spring to mind.

I don't think one can guarantee that SY will be any more successful.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Luz

« Reply #554 on: November 17, 2013, 01:57:25 PM »

Thanks for revealing yourself.

I am no supporter of police forces, whatever they are or wherever they operate. But in this case, if I had to choose I would stand by the PJ and not by NSY.

Amazingly it was the stone laboratory FSS that messed up...just saying....

The scotland yard prefers to shoot innocents, the pj gives opportunity for the guilty to escape justice....
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:03:42 PM by Luz »