Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502361 times)

Offline misty

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2019, 11:40:32 PM »
One individual putting in all that effort for why?

I guess he's just as obsessed with the case as we are, possibly as a result of the intense coverage of William Tyrrell's disappearance down under.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2019, 11:40:51 PM »
One individual putting in all that effort for why?

Perhaps because  he’s a journalist and he’s doing his job ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2019, 11:44:30 PM »
Perhaps because  he’s a journalist and he’s doing his job ?
What has he uncovered?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2019, 11:53:23 PM »
What has he uncovered?
What could he uncover being stuck in a time warp?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2019, 12:01:58 AM »
I think it would have been remiss of the journalist if he hadn’t recapped the foundations of this case. Remember this is a nine part series and we are only three episodes in. Can I also remind supporters that Mr Summers and wife’s tome was simply a rehash of old newspaper articles with bits of the Portuguese files thrown in for good measure and, as far as I could see, had not one scintilla of original investigative work between its covers.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2019, 07:23:55 AM »
I think it would have been remiss of the journalist if he hadn’t recapped the foundations of this case. Remember this is a nine part series and we are only three episodes in. Can I also remind supporters that Mr Summers and wife’s tome was simply a rehash of old newspaper articles with bits of the Portuguese files thrown in for good measure and, as far as I could see, had not one scintilla of original investigative work between its covers.
For which you and Maddie’s Barmy Army gave it a right royal shredding online.  Something tells me you’ll be kinder to Mark Unpronounceable ‘s podcasts.  I wonder why.... @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2019, 10:59:26 AM »
For which you and Maddie’s Barmy Army gave it a right royal shredding online.  Something tells me you’ll be kinder to Mark Unpronounceable ‘s podcasts.  I wonder why.... @)(++(*
&%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Lace

« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2019, 02:28:42 PM »
A very favourite of mine and hubby's.
Grandchildren all off to see him soon..

I love 'Shotgun'

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2019, 02:52:30 PM »
I love 'Shotgun'

Gosh.  So do I.  You can actually sing along.  But I didn't know who it was.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2019, 05:55:19 PM »
&%%6
You are rather fond of the Wow! emoticon aren’t you?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2019, 08:18:04 PM »
You are rather fond of the Wow! emoticon aren’t you?
It depends entirely on the amount of dross broadcast on here.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2019, 08:29:25 PM »
It depends entirely on the amount of dross broadcast on here.
&%%6

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2019, 11:24:21 AM »
The Sun being called to account........again.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2019, 11:56:11 AM »
The Sun being called to account........again.

Sone if us, already realise papers misquote.... Every time the spoken wird passes, from one to another there is the possibility for error

Offline Brietta

« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2019, 12:15:54 PM »
Sone if us, already realise papers misquote.... Every time the spoken wird passes, from one to another there is the possibility for error
I think once the genie is out of the bottle it stays out.

I wonder if Colin Sutton has never wondered why it took Rebelo to think about a reconstruction months after the event ... and Amaral did not bother at any time when he was the case coordinator?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....