Author Topic: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.  (Read 8810 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2023, 01:49:04 PM »
And all your eggs are in another basket marked McCann, and none of your eggs are ever going to hatch, so ner ner ner ner ner.
Such is the childish nonsense this forum has been reduced to.

I think what is childish is your reaction.

At least I have been consistent in what I believe.......even commenting 3 year ago thi would come to nothing.

Yet it seems you prefer to hang on HCW every word... Even though imo he used maddie case as a means to his own end [probably the 5 cases he now has]

He said: “Helge B is someone the Portuguese officers have known about for a long, long time. But he was discounted as a credible witness ages ago.

"He was always seen as a Walter Mitty character who would talk 'BS' all the time hence the nickname.

"They warned the Germans he was a bit of a fantasist and that he was 'flaky' and how he'd say what you wanted to hear. But, for some reason the German detectives latched on to him.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2023, 03:49:29 PM »

May we have a bit less of the insults please.  Thank you in advance.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2023, 04:22:40 PM »

At least I have been consistent in what I believe.......even commenting 3 year ago thi would come to nothing.

Yet it seems you prefer to hang on HCW every word... Even though imo he used maddie case as a means to his own end [probably the 5 cases he now has]

He said: “Helge B is someone the Portuguese officers have known about for a long, long time. But he was discounted as a credible witness ages ago.

"He was always seen as a Walter Mitty character who would talk 'BS' all the time hence the nickname.

"They warned the Germans he was a bit of a fantasist and that he was 'flaky' and how he'd say what you wanted to hear. But, for some reason the German detectives latched on to him.

For information
You have not attributed the source you have quoted. That is a breach of one of the very few requirements  of forum rules.
Please add a cite. Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2023, 05:46:21 PM »

My eggs are not all in one basket, I don’t hang on HCW’s every word.  I know I’m not nearly as smart or as insightful or as free thinking as you are but please desist from making similar unfounded claims, many thanks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Admin

« Reply #199 on: November 07, 2023, 09:36:02 PM »

The Germans have invested so much in this that failure is not an option for them. Christian Bruckner might well be one real nasty piece of work but it would be an injustice if he was nailed for something he didn't do just to satisfy their own egos.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2023, 10:19:19 PM »
The Germans have invested so much in this that failure is not an option for them. Christian Bruckner might well be one real nasty piece of work but it would be an injustice if he was nailed for something he didn't do just to satisfy their own egos.
We can look forward to a conviction  in your learned view then?  What are they waiting for if it’s a foregone conclusion ithat it will be a stitch up?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2023, 11:07:05 AM »

Even if CB is not brought to trial, BKA/prosecutors will claim success because they 'know' he's guilty and besides, they have convicted him for at least one rape in their pursuit of this case, which wouldn't have otherwise happened.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2023, 11:39:34 AM »
Even if CB is not brought to trial, BKA/prosecutors will claim success because they 'know' he's guilty and besides, they have convicted him for at least one rape in their pursuit of this case, which wouldn't have otherwise happened.

Not very much concerning Brueckner in Portugal would have happened if The PJ had even tried to do their job.

Where was Amaral during his feted success supposedly catching Drug Runners, of which Brueckner was one?

Offline jassi

« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2023, 12:09:13 PM »
Not very much concerning Brueckner in Portugal would have happened if The PJ had even tried to do their job.

Where was Amaral during his feted success supposedly catching Drug Runners, of which Brueckner was one?

I'm not overly bothered by what Amaral did  or didn't do back in the day.  It's 2023 now
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2023, 12:26:05 PM »
I'm not overly bothered by what Amaral did  or didn't do back in the day.  It's 2023 now

Germany was forced into dealing with this serial criminal because for ten years he was still on the rampage. Ten years during which time Portugal did nothing. What a disgrace whenever it happened.  But it all began with Amaral's Big Mouth.

Offline jassi

« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2023, 12:34:11 PM »
Germany weren't forced to do anything - they chose to do it.

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #206 on: November 08, 2023, 12:37:40 PM »
Germany weren't forced to do anything - they chose to do it.

They had Brueckner handed to them on a plate by Busching & Seyforth. Amaral wasn't privy to their information. Maybe they should have spoken up sooner.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #207 on: November 08, 2023, 12:55:45 PM »
My eggs are not all in one basket, I don’t hang on HCW’s every word.  I know I’m not nearly as smart or as insightful or as free thinking as you are but please desist from making similar unfounded claims, many thanks.

Aww, well I had to have asleep on that one VS.

Wasn't sure if you were offended...... or just you being you.

If it did offend you my fellow poster ...I will remove the post.

I dont come on here to upset anyone ....I come on as as a poster - posting my view on what happened to Maddie.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2023, 01:00:44 PM »
For information
You have not attributed the source you have quoted. That is a breach of one of the very few requirements  of forum rules.
Please add a cite. Thank you

Glad you asked its a good read really

“They’ve pinned pretty much their entire case on his evidence, despite being warned he wasn’t to be trusted. Now, with him looking to back out, their credibility has been totally shot to bits."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23968285/german-cops-warned-madeleine-mccann-witness/

The insider said German cops likely held on to Helge B's account as they have no other leads.

The source added: “The biggest problem in all of this is that the German cops have nowhere else to go right now.

"There are no new leads and no evidence they have. Without this guy's curtains.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23991488/madeleine-mccann-suspect-evidence-tarnished/

Offline kizzy

« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2023, 01:02:47 PM »

Completely agree.