Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 76609 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
And how do you KNOW that?   

The investigation has all been kept under wraps .. so where are you getting your information from?

Are you making it up ?

None other than the assistant chief commissioner of the met as recently as April just gone couldn't confirm if the girl was dead or alive,if that an achievement god help us should they fail.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2017, 08:23:25 PM »
Of course Netflix expect to make much more money in return for their outlay, whereas OG is simply spending it , possibly for no return at all.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:27:04 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #377 on: October 22, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »
Please can we have less naughty behaviour otherwise I will have to apply sanctions and I really dont want to have to do that. In fact, can moderators please remove all remaining inappropriate comments from their own posts. This is not a request! TY
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:50:43 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2017, 11:14:29 PM »
None other than the assistant chief commissioner of the met as recently as April just gone couldn't confirm if the girl was dead or alive,if that an achievement god help us should they fail.

What is wrong with saying that a lot of water has passed under the bridge since April ?  In 6 months a lot can change.  And they are looking for the perp and trying to get sufficient evidence it seems.

Also possibly looking for a global group that might be behind all the slave and sex trafficking etc.  However if they suceed and manage to prosecute, unhappily it will only be short term, cos the Phoenix will rise again ... as it has historically through the ages.   This is only IMO

Offline John

A brand-new eight-part Madeleine McCann documentary is coming to Netflix.

The case will now form the centre of a new as-yet-untitled, eight episode true crime series, featuring interviews with both investigators and key figures from the case.

This isn’t the first time Netflix has dabbled in controversial criminal cases, releasing last year a one-part documentary on Amanda Knox, the American student who served almost four years in an Italian prison for the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, before being definitively acquitted. Sick paedophile told police he killed Madeleine McCann for fame

True crime’s surge in popularity was certainly aided by Netflix’s own Making a Murderer, based on Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey’s conviction of Teresa Halbach.

A release date for the Madeleine McCann documentary has yet to be announced.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/tv/netflix-madeleine-mccann-ndocumentary-13600114
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:46:01 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

A brand-new eight-part Madeleine McCann documentary is coming to Netflix.

The case will now form the centre of a new as-yet-untitled, eight episode true crime series, featuring interviews with both investigators and key figures from the case.

This isn’t the first time Netflix has dabbled in controversial criminal cases, releasing last year a one-part documentary on Amanda Knox, the American student who served almost four years in an Italian prison for the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, before being definitively acquitted. Sick paedophile told police he killed Madeleine McCann for fame

True crime’s surge in popularity was certainly aided by Netflix’s own Making a Murderer, based on Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey’s conviction of Teresa Halbach.

A release date for the Madeleine McCann documentary has yet to be announced.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/tv/netflix-madeleine-mccann-ndocumentary-13600114

I wonder who the key figures will be...I began to watch the Interview but the smirking  when talking about Madeleine put me off...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:38:10 PM by John »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

Netflix is due to launch a docu this month.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6763579/Netflix-launch-Madeleine-McCann-documentary-month.html

Sounds interesting  but like Australian doc I doubt it will be

Offline jassi

Netflix is due to launch a docu this month.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6763579/Netflix-launch-Madeleine-McCann-documentary-month.html

An 8-parter always sounded a bit excessive.
No doubt those with a Netflix account will be able to keep us informed and entertained with selective excerpts when the show is aired.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

The Documentary has cost 20 Million Pounds so far.  There's interesting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

The Documentary has cost 20 Million Pounds so far.  There's interesting.
Wowsers.  I hope they have solved the mystery with that budget.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

Wowsers.  I hope they have solved the mystery with that budget.

That's what I thought.

Offline faithlilly

I see the parents are still shaking the suing stick. You’d think they’d learn.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

I see the parents are still shaking the suing stick. You’d think they’d learn.

the SC judgement applies only to portugal...they have a 100% success rate outside portugal

Offline faithlilly

the SC judgement applies only to portugal...they have a 100% success rate outside portugal

Have they sued anyone successfully then ? I thought the newspapers settled out of court.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?