Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75492 times)

Offline faithlilly

For what it’s worth I think this series will satisfy neither the sceptic nor the supporter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

For what it’s worth I think this series will satisfy neither the sceptic nor the supporter.

I think you are mistaken... Again

Offline faithlilly

We shall see.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

My basic common sense and logic tells me that you're right too, but we haven't heard what Mr Peribanez has to say yet. Let's hope we're both right.  8(0(*

Who is Mr. Peribanez?  Should i know of him?

Online Eleanor

No, I don't think she is.  We ain't all daft you known.

Offline Brietta

I think I read recently he is the Metodo3 operative who went undercover during the search for Madeleine which led to information being passed to the Spanish police about a paedophile ring.
I'll have a look for the link later.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

No, I don't think she is.  We ain't all daft you known.

I think she is... And we will see who is, daft

Offline Venturi Swirl

All they did was lie.. Lie. Lie... Sounds a little more than that..
I can't see, what amaral can say that isn't libellous, and of any interest...
Was he referring to the McCanns or thr media in that clip I wonder...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

Was he referring to the McCanns or thr media in that clip I wonder...?

amaral has made it clear that he considers it a fact that the mccanns covered up maddies daeth...he has said he can prove maddie died in the apartment....Im interested to hear what he will say on film

Offline Venturi Swirl

amaral has made it clear that he considers it a fact that the mccanns covered up maddies daeth...he has said he can prove maddie died in the apartment....Im interested to hear what he will say on film
So am I.   wonder if he will stand by his theory of “fell off the sofa after an OD of calpol, hidden in a freezer or coffin with built in freezer then transferred to a hire car 23 days later”.  I do hope so, his nonsense needs to be exposed to a wider audience so people can see how full of shit he is.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Shame, you were so hoping that the fact the McCanns refused to take part meant that the programme would be an attack on them, weren’t you?

Offline Robittybob1

My basic common sense and logic tells me that I am right.
In Your opinion surely?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

Only if you have researched the McCann case. He worked for Metodo 3 but escaped being jailed like his boss and other employees. Then he and another detective wrote a book. It has been prevented from being sold by an injunction taken out by his ex-boss, but it's blirb is on Amazon.

Editor's  review (Google translation)

"Investigations by detectives Peribáñez and Tamarit (disengaged from Metodo 3) reveal all that is hidden behind the great cases of corruption in Spain and their characters, some of whom will soon be in the hands of the Justice. the media of the recording of La Camarg a, new revelations about the Gurtel case, the plundering of the coffers of the FC, Barcelona, ​​the infamous scam to the Madeleine McCann Foundation,
 https://www.amazon.es/La-Cortina-De-Humo-Actual/dp/8494164988

I wonder if he told Netflix about this scam? I would take anything he says with a lorry load of salt, but then I'm quite sceptical.

'
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

So am I.   wonder if he will stand by his theory of “fell off the sofa after an OD of calpol, hidden in a freezer or coffin with built in freezer then transferred to a hire car 23 days later”.  I do hope so, his nonsense needs to be exposed to a wider audience so people can see how full of shit he is.

I've just discovered we have Netflix.
Apparently oldest grandson added it to our TV viewing choices a few weeks ago.

However we are leaving the cat and the television behind tomorrow for a few days visit to the east coast.
I really, really hope he does . @)(++(*
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

Shame, you were so hoping that the fact the McCanns refused to take part meant that the programme would be an attack on them, weren’t you?

So far there is no indication it will be.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.