Author Topic: Peter Lawrence OBE  (Read 5962 times)

Offline faithlilly

Peter Lawrence OBE
« on: November 02, 2018, 10:02:28 AM »
Well done Peter Lawrence who has received an OBE for his services to missing people.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-46044626
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

Re: Peter Lawrence OBE
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 11:11:03 AM »
Will Mrs McCann be in line for the same?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 11:26:01 AM »
Will Mrs McCann be in line for the same?

I think she’d actually have to have done something to further the cause of missing people.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
Of course Mr Lawrence has been supportive of  the McCanns in the past too. A thoroughly deserved award.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 12:10:38 PM »
I think she’d actually have to have done something to further the cause of missing people.
I’m sure you’ll be the first to congratulate when here work with Missing People is similarly recognised.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 12:12:33 PM »
Out of interest why was a thread about Claudia Lawrence’s father’s work with missing people authorised on a forum about Madeleine McCann?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 06:51:47 PM »
Reply came there none.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 07:26:44 PM »
I’m sure you’ll be the first to congratulate when here work with Missing People is similarly recognised.

I should live so long  @)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 08:16:46 PM »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 06:17:21 PM »
It was funny, wasn’t it.
Not as funny as my last response which was removed for some inexplicable reason...  8(>((

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 06:22:14 PM »
Not as funny as my last response which was removed for some inexplicable reason...  8(>((
I considered it "goading" as in goading another member.  Even though you and Faithlilly have this thing going on it must still be within the rules.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 06:26:11 PM »
I considered it "goading" as in goading another member.  Even though you and Faithlilly have this thing going on it must still be within the rules.
Perhaps you could explain the relevance of this thread to the Madeleine McCann forum while you’re here.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 11:25:23 PM »
Perhaps you could explain the relevance of this thread to the Madeleine McCann forum while you’re here.

Surely anybody who furthers the interests of missing people has a place on the Madeleine McCann board ?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:19:20 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2018, 11:44:14 PM »
Surely anybody who furthers the interests of missing people has a place on the Madeleine McCann boare ?
LOL at “boare”.