Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212566 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #930 on: November 17, 2018, 09:48:45 AM »
Btw I don't believe Luke Mitchell had a privileged life!

There appears to have been nothing.advantageous to the life he was living before he was arrested.

Unless of course you class drug dealing at 14 years of age showed otherwise?

Didn't he have a drug debt?

Mitchell had all the paraphernalia associated with drug dealing in his bedroom so it wasn't as if he had hidden it from his mother.

You touched on a very valid point previously Stephanie when you pointed out that Luke Mitchell's brother Shane for whatever reason failed to corroborate his alibi that he was at home when Jodi Jones was murdered despite Luke Mitchell claiming that both of them were in the house.  All Shane Mitchell had to say was that his brother was at home with him at the crucial time yet he refused to do do.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:56:00 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

jixy

« Reply #931 on: November 17, 2018, 01:58:06 PM »
He was reminded about the night via a friend but wasn't believed when he tried to put any part of his recollection forward. The treatment that followed for Shane was shocking. While others were given the option to remember things differently he was not allowed the same privilege

Offline justsaying

« Reply #932 on: November 24, 2018, 12:54:25 PM »
Do you not find it remarkably strange that there were 2 other people witnessed at the exact spot, at the exact time Jodi was supposed to have been murdered, yet they heard nothing and they too had disappeared leaving their moped propped against the wall next to the V?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 07:52:29 PM by John »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #933 on: November 24, 2018, 12:58:15 PM »
Do you not find it remarkably strange that there were 2 other people witnessed at the exact spot, at the exact time Jodi was supposed to have been murdered, yet they heard nothing and they too had disappeared leaving their moped propped against the wall next to the V?

Not strange at all, the two lads passed by on the other side of a high wall.  They couldn't have seen Jodi from the path yet Luke Mitchell went straight to the body claiming the family Alsatian bitch Mia found her.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:00:20 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #934 on: November 24, 2018, 01:00:32 PM »
Not strange at all, the two lads passed by on the other side of a high wall.

That isn't strictly true Angelo - their bike was witnessed propped against the wall right next to the V and those two were no where to be seen. When asked where they were, they said they could not remember - and that was accepted.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:03:07 PM by justsaying »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #935 on: November 24, 2018, 01:03:56 PM »
Mitchell had a history of threatening girls with a knife but they say lightening doesn't strike the same place twice.

He claimed that he was home when the murder took place but his brother refused to corroborate his alibi after police pointed out that lying to police was a crime.  I believe Shane has never changed his story.

Mitchell knew that Jodi had left to meet him yet when she never turned up he made no effort to find her or contact her.  Mitchell was seeing another girl behind Jodi's back and Jodi had found out, did she confront Mitchell that afternoon and it all turned nasty?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:09:35 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #936 on: November 24, 2018, 01:09:08 PM »
Mitchell had a history of threatening girls with a knife but they say lightening doesn't strike the same place twice.

He claimed that he was home when the murder took place but his brother refused to corroborate his alibi after police pointed out that lying to police was a crime.  I believe Shane has never changed his story.

Shane did not say he wasn't home, even at the trial he would not accept Luke was not home. The two boys on the moped were allowed to get away with "I can't remember" yet when it came to Shane he was threatened with criminal charges simply because he failed to remember what had happened on that day also.

And this history of threatening people with knives - there are no police reports, in fact the stories were given to the press before the police, there is something seriously wrong with that, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:11:28 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #937 on: November 24, 2018, 01:13:19 PM »
Mitchell knew that Jodi had left to meet him yet when she never turned up he made no effort to find her or contact her.  Mitchell was seeing another girl behind Jodi's back and Jodi had found out, did she confront Mitchell that afternoon and it all turned nasty?

Sorry but this I find too far-fetched. He was 14, not a married man with everything to lose. In my opinion.

jixy

« Reply #938 on: November 24, 2018, 01:14:18 PM »
Clearly you have no in-depth knowledge of the case.

I wasnt asking in that I know there arent lies, I just meant what lies do you mean. Got lost in translation i think

Offline justsaying

« Reply #939 on: November 24, 2018, 01:16:12 PM »
This forum is a double edged sword. Anyone falsely claiming that they are a miscarriage of justice will be torn to shreds.

I knew you couldn't name a single case where Sandra Lean has had a conviction overturned because there isn't any.

Everyone but those in the Tabak forum that run wild with their conspiracy theories, hey?

You have no idea if Lukes claims of being an MOJ are false or not. You have an opinion, as does everyone else, people should not be "torn to shreds" for doing so.

This isn't a competition Angelo, I respect your opinion but do not have to agree with it. I agree Sandra has not overturned any convictions, but I give her 10 out of 10 for her efforts, for at least trying.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:26:15 PM by justsaying »

jixy

« Reply #940 on: November 24, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »
That isn't strictly true Angelo - their bike was witnessed propped against the wall right next to the V and those two were no where to be seen. When asked where they were, they said they could not remember - and that was accepted.

Not only that one apologised for not being able to save Jodi. He said he couldnt hear anything due to the noise of the bike! Now that definitely wasnt true!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #941 on: November 24, 2018, 01:17:21 PM »
Everyone but those it the Tabak forum that run wild with their conspiracy theories, hey?

You have no idea if Lukes claims of being an MOJ are false or not. You have an opinion, as does everyone else, people should not be "torn to shreds" for doing so.

My last word today, the evidence says he's guilty.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #942 on: November 24, 2018, 01:18:40 PM »
My last word today, the evidence says he's guilty.

In your opinion.

jixy

« Reply #943 on: November 24, 2018, 01:21:39 PM »

That isnt even true! He wasnt seeing someone else. The girl in question lived miles away, he had NO means of which to get to visit and the holiday that the media made so much about to enable this meeting, was cancelled!

Again that is what happens when you rely on newspapers to get facts

It was suggested only that she could have possibly being in a position to confront him. Possibly not fact and Luke was NOT due to meet the girl. They were kids

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #944 on: November 24, 2018, 01:31:07 PM »
That isnt even true! He wasnt seeing someone else. The girl in question lived miles away, he had NO means of which to get to visit and the holiday that the media made so much about to enable this meeting, was cancelled!

Again that is what happens when you rely on newspapers to get facts

It was suggested only that she could have possibly being in a position to confront him. Possibly not fact and Luke was NOT due to meet the girl. They were kids

He had another girlfriend who looked exactly like Jodi.  When the girl found out what had been going on she was mortified.

Next you will be saying he wasn't really a drug dealer as he was only a child.   *&^^&
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:33:37 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!