Author Topic: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.  (Read 12528 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 09:23:43 AM »
You are making a lot of assumptions here:

Who made the claim that Jeremy hid the moderator in the gun cupboard?  It is in the right place for it to be found.
Have you read Ann Eaton's statements in full?  I haven't as yet but I find there were others present when Jeremy is making statements, so the question of the moderator may have been raised and at least 4 others were hearing what Jeremy's answers were.

Ann Eaton even made notes about what Jeremy was saying in his statement.  So no doubt she discussed her notes later with David her brother and Anthony her cousin (??).

They all went and searched for this item later, when it should have been the police's role to do so.

In the book "Blood Relations: The Definitive Account of Jeremy Bamber and the White House ...
By Roger Wilkes" he writes that Anony Pargeter had used that gun and set the sights on it.  He knew it had a moderator and telescopic sights as well and where it was kept.

Ann Eaton wasn’t present when Jeremy was interviewed under caution TWICE.

She possibly overheard him talking to police on THAT day at Goldhanger, which is normal considering she was making cups of tea and the cottage was tiny. She probably did hear him lying. Saying how well he got on with his parents (that was a lie), so of course she’d be suspicious. Wouldn’t anyone?!

That first statement he gave to police was just a general one; intricate details wouldn’t have been discussed, such as moderators etc, as at that time the police had no idea one was used! No one did.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2020, 09:31:58 AM »
You are making a lot of assumptions here:

Who made the claim that Jeremy hid the moderator in the gun cupboard?  It is in the right place for it to be found.
Have you read Ann Eaton's statements in full?  I haven't as yet but I find there were others present when Jeremy is making statements, so the question of the moderator may have been raised and at least 4 others were hearing what Jeremy's answers were.

Ann Eaton even made notes about what Jeremy was saying in his statement.  So no doubt she discussed her notes later with David her brother and Anthony her cousin (??).

They all went and searched for this item later, when it should have been the police's role to do so.

In the book "Blood Relations: The Definitive Account of Jeremy Bamber and the White House ...
By Roger Wilkes" he writes that Anony Pargeter had used that gun and set the sights on it.  He knew it had a moderator and telescopic sights as well and where it was kept.

It’s YOU who’s making assumptions!

You’ve no idea what was said on that first day!

You’re ASSUMING. Wrongly too.

No-one went looking for the moderator straight after Jeremy spoke to the police on the FIRST day!

They didn’t even GO looking for the moderator WEEKS later when it was found by chance.

Jeremy had tucked it away in a box at the very back of the gun cupboard — so why would he have done that, eh? THINK about it.

Forensics also PROVED the blood spatter from Sheila INSIDE the moderator was SPATTER. IT would be impossible to replicate that pattern. It was also impossible for anyone to have known what blood group was Sheila’s, and as there was no blood left in the house no-one could have got a liquid sample of her blood and replicated the spatter pattern.

This was all proved 35 years ago!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:25:22 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 09:33:00 AM »
Of course, Sheila didn't hide it.  Jeremy has already told us on the night the gun didn't have a silencer or the scope on it.

You say "As I don't believe Sheila hid it, and I don't believe a.n.other did it, that only leaves Jeremy.
But that isn't absolutely true as Julie later tells the police that MacDonald may have been involved, or that other suspect you mentioned above  "Jim Bell".  There are many others who could be involved so don't fall for the trap of saying that only leaves Jeremy.

Why should anyone go looking for a silencer?   Taff Jones said it was murder-suicide but the others weren't so sure, and they seem to be supporting Ann Eaton to find some other evidence.

All BS

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 09:36:58 AM »
Of course, Sheila didn't hide it.  Jeremy has already told us on the night the gun didn't have a silencer or the scope on it.

You say "As I don't believe Sheila hid it, and I don't believe a.n.other did it, that only leaves Jeremy.
But that isn't absolutely true as Julie later tells the police that MacDonald may have been involved, or that other suspect you mentioned above  "Jim Bell".  There are many others who could be involved so don't fall for the trap of saying that only leaves Jeremy.

Why should anyone go looking for a silencer?   Taff Jones said it was murder-suicide but the others weren't so sure, and they seem to be supporting Ann Eaton to find some other evidence.

Listen, Jeremy is a LIAR.

Of course he made out the gun had no silencer on, he had no choice. But it certainly DID have the silencer attached, as was PROVEN forensically.

What don’t you understand about that?

As for Macdonald — he was ruled out! That was ANOTHER lie of Jeremy’s.

There was NO-ONE else involved. You’re barking up the wrong tree

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:25:59 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2020, 09:42:19 AM »

It only takes a day to fit an alarm system.

The police suggested in case of intruders who may steal valuable contents

No idea what system was put in, but the one I had in the 1990s (and they’re progressing all the time) had panic buttons downstairs and upstairs, for obvious reasons. Pointless just having one downstairs when you’re in bed at night.

It also had three separate buttons for Police, Fire, Ambulance

It was dog friendly, meaning my dog could walk downstairs without setting it off when it was on night mode

Had to pay a monthly fee for it to be monitored 24/7

Had to pay a one off annual fee to police so that when the alarm company got the panic alarm they’d send the police immediately, and as you paid the police they’d give you immediate priority and arrive in minutes. I always thought that was bad in a way, but that’s how it was and still is.

Nowadays alarms are all connected via wifi so are far more sophisticated

Not sure why I’ve rambled...but, anyway, there was nothing strange about the police suggesting WHF be fitted with an alarm system. They wouldn’t have paid for it, but may have arranged it.

Yours sounds rather different from the one installed in my friends' house around 1980. They were under threat from a family member and such was the level of concern for their safety that their children were moved out and every room in their house was alarmed, and directly linked to police HQ, including the downstairs loo which had a window. They certainly didn't have to pay for it and it was removed when the danger was past.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2020, 11:09:32 AM »

He wouldn’t have been condemned had he followed the police car at speed though...
I see your point if he arrived there at the same time as the police - no complaints.  Have you ever followed a speeding police car?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2020, 11:14:58 AM »

Wow, you’ve spent HOURS of your time trying to solve a case that’s already been solved, and you still don’t understand the EVIDENCE proved the silencer had been used in the murders??!😳
I'm not sure if it really did.   How could someone make it look like Jeremy did it?  Was it just a matter of putting a drop of blood and a flake of paint onto his moderator?  Then making sure that it ended up at the police station?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2020, 11:19:30 AM »

When an alarm is wired up around a house they go inside cupboards, and the man fitting it isn’t going to nose around!

The police were possibly there when it was fitted, but don’t see why anyone else would’ve been there, no point.

The moderator wasn’t even FOUND in the very early days, so that smacks THAT theory out the window that it was tampered with.

There’s is NO evidence the mantel was damaged PRIOR to the murders, thats BS.
I didn't mean the installers tamper with the alarm, but someone else uses it as an opportunity to enter the house.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2020, 11:23:25 AM »
Ann Eaton wasn’t present when Jeremy was interviewed under caution TWICE.

She possibly overheard him talking to police on THAT day at Goldhanger, which is normal considering she was making cups of tea and the cottage was tiny. She probably did hear him lying. Saying how well he got on with his parents (that was a lie), so of course she’d be suspicious. Wouldn’t anyone?!

That first statement he gave to police was just a general one; intricate details wouldn’t have been discussed, such as moderators etc, as at that time the police had no idea one was used! No one did.
I'm not sure about that.  If Ann says Jeremy is giving a statement it may have just been a general one.  I don't know.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2020, 11:26:11 AM »
It’s YOU who’s making assumptions!

You’ve no idea what was said on that first day!

You’re ASSUMING. Wrongly too.

No-one went looking for the moderator straight after Jeremy spoke to the police on the FIRST day!

They didn’t even GO looking for the moderator WEEKS later when it was found by chance.

Jeremy had tucked it away in a box at the very back of the gun cupboard — so why would he have done that, eh? THINK about it.

Forensics also PROVED the blood spatter from Sheila INSIDE the moderator was SPATTER. IT would be impossible to replicate that pattern. It was also impossible for anyone to have known what blood ground was Sheila’s, and as there was no blood left in the house no-one could have got a liquid sample of her blood and replicated the spatter pattern.

This was all proved 35 years ago!
Ann and her brother started looking for addition evidence immediately.  She clearly details what she did.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2020, 11:28:54 AM »
All BS
No its not.  You might have misunderstood me, as I was replying specifically to April.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2020, 11:31:12 AM »
Listen, Jeremy is a LIAR.

Of course he made out the gun had no silencer on, he had no choice. But it certainly DID have the silencer attached, as was PROVEN forensically.

What don’t you understand about that?

As for Macdonald — he was ruled out! That was ANOTHER lie of Jeremy’s.

There was NO-ONE else involved. You’re braking up the wrong tree

What was the forensic proof a silencer was used?   What just the blood that could have been planted in the silencer?  Or was there something else?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2020, 11:35:05 AM »

Yours sounds rather different from the one installed in my friends' house around 1980. They were under threat from a family member and such was the level of concern for their safety that their children were moved out and every room in their house was alarmed, and directly linked to police HQ, including the downstairs loo which had a window. They certainly didn't have to pay for it and it was removed when the danger was past.

That is interesting that an alarm was installed that the occupants didn't have to pay for.
That could well be the case here for it isn't clear who paid for the one at WHF and the police had to return several times to sort out issues with it. 
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2020, 11:43:36 AM »
That is interesting that an alarm was installed that the occupants didn't have to pay for.
That could well be the case here for it isn't clear who paid for the one at WHF and the police had to return several times to sort out issues with it.

It may be possible that we're talking about entirely different alarm systems, here. That, at WHF, because there was no one living there, was more of a burglar alarm, which could be tripped as soon as the barrier was crossed by ANY intruder, than a personal safety alarm which had to be activated if a specific intruder was either in the grounds, or had gained access.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2020, 12:01:36 PM »

It may be possible that we're talking about entirely different alarm systems, here. That, at WHF, because there was no one living there, was more of a burglar alarm, which could be tripped as soon as the barrier was crossed by ANY intruder, than a personal safety alarm which had to be activated if a specific intruder was either in the grounds, or had gained access.
Ann did not reveal any detail of the alarm system that I noticed in her statements.
Moderation