Author Topic: FOI Request  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

FOI Request
« on: June 27, 2020, 08:49:16 PM »
I sent an email to the Home Office seeking info re quality failures at the FSS during the 80's in an attempt to determine whether any of these failures impacted JB's case.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201011/cmselect/cmsctech/writev/forensic/m61.htm

3.3 FSS Quality

3.3.1 Following some high profile quality failures in the 1980s the FSS implemented accreditation to quality standards from 1993 onwards, a world first for forensic science. The present FSS in-house quality framework goes well beyond the basic requirements of ISO17025 and is in close accord with the FSR’s forthcoming Codes. Indeed, before closure was announced the FSS were planning to act as a test-bed for compliance to this code later this year.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: FOI Request
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 09:04:14 PM »
I've received an email reply by way of a letter in a pdf.  I'm trying to copy the text to paste it here but experiencing some difficulty *%87
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 10:37:37 PM »
I've received an email reply by way of a letter in a pdf.  I'm trying to copy the text to paste it here but experiencing some difficulty *%87

What difficulty?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 10:05:52 AM »

So they’ve just sent you information on their procedures in the 1980s...

How about the forensic testing they carried out at his appeal in 2002? Any mention of that? 😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.