Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502032 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #690 on: March 31, 2019, 12:53:03 AM »
Uh-huh,, so the 18th makes it 6 days. Don't you think you should get your facts straight before you go threatening people? That's what I done before I posted the date. I wasn't blatantly wrong after all, you were. No need to apologise, it's fine and dandy.  8(0(*

What comes first ... 12 ... or ... 18?

Kate washed the cuddle cat on the 12th.

She was told on the 18th that the dogs were coming ... and they subsequently arrived on the 30th.

Erse for elbow springs to mind for your post and the dates.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #691 on: March 31, 2019, 12:55:43 AM »
When the police arrived the washing machine was full so washing was going on before their arrival and possibly other stuff. Diary entries can be written at any time.

Washing with normal detergent does not remove cadaver odour. As doctors, Kate & Gerry would have known that - so why do you find a normal domestic chore so suspicious? The clothing Eddie alerted to would have been washed several times between May & August 2007 imo.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #692 on: March 31, 2019, 12:59:14 AM »
When the police arrived the washing machine was full so washing was going on before their arrival and possibly other stuff. Diary entries can be written at any time.

So it is now a crime for Kate McCann to do a family wash now???

Diaries are private ... and this one was being kept for Madeleine and not to be read by strangers or sold to tabloids.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #693 on: March 31, 2019, 02:07:18 AM »
Washing with normal detergent does not remove cadaver odour. As doctors, Kate & Gerry would have known that - so why do you find a normal domestic chore so suspicious? The clothing Eddie alerted to would have been washed several times between May & August 2007 imo.

Well that may explain the unreliable dogs comment  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #694 on: March 31, 2019, 02:15:11 AM »
The car began to stink in July, the toy went in the wash in July and the dog was alerting to things McCann in July.
Coincidence? I don't think so.

You have no evidence, let alone proof, that any cadaver was moved by anyone, let alone the McCanns.
 It would be good to hear your explanation as to how an experience detective could deduce death & cadaver concealment of a corpse occurred based on uncorroborated dog alerts & forensics in various locations which didn't pertain to Madeleine.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 03:12:06 AM by Brietta »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #695 on: March 31, 2019, 02:17:21 AM »
Madeleine was part of their family and they are always first suspects in these cases.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 03:13:36 AM by Brietta »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #696 on: March 31, 2019, 02:22:13 AM »
There are five calls involving Stuart Prior and Gerry. In each case the call was initiated by Stuart. They vary in length from 25 seconds (July 4th) to 7 mins 24 seconds (July 16th). The final call, lasting exactly 6 minutes, occurs on July 19th – just a day before Mark Harrison arrived in Praia da Luz and a day after Kate alleges she was told of the dogs on the recommendation of British police.
Coincidence? We'll have to wait and see.

Have you not considered that those phone calls may have also related to the face-to-face confrontation on 11th July 2007 between Murat & 3 of the Tapas 9 who'd returned to Portugal for that purpose on request?

Offline misty

« Reply #697 on: March 31, 2019, 02:28:00 AM »
Wait a minute, (thanks for saving my post btw). The post begins you don't know, don't you think that indicates there is no evidence, no proof. Is there something wrong in debating simple hypothesis on here? There was some circumstantial evidence in my post that you appear to have ignored.

Eddie did not alert to the boot area of the Scenic so where is the evidence the foul smell was anything other than decaying meat juices as described by the witnesses?

Offline misty

« Reply #698 on: March 31, 2019, 02:58:41 AM »
When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car.
The smell of a dead body would definitely fall into the strange odour category imo. Don't you think.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm

Eddie did not alert at the air vents in the boot lid of the scenic so the strange odour could not have been from a cadaver - unless you are of the opinion the dog failed on that occasion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #699 on: March 31, 2019, 03:23:54 AM »
But whose erse are you talking about, and whose elbow? 
In the interests of accuracy NB your posts claiming a six day interval is blatantly wrong ... please amend them and remember not to repeat the error in future posts.  Thank you

Your correct the 12th comes first, and the 18th comes 6 days later. So why are you claiming I'm making posts that are blatantly wrong when they are in fact blatantly right? You're blatantly wrong on this occasion.
If you're going to go to the bully, make sure you get it right next time.  8(0(*
This is becoming tedious.

The claim is that Kate washed the cuddle cat when she heard the British dogs were coming.

Kate wrote in her diary that she washed the cuddle cat on the 12th.

She did not know until the 18th that the dogs were to be deployed.

Put simply ... Kate did not know when she washed the cuddle cat that the dogs were to be deployed.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #700 on: March 31, 2019, 06:53:16 AM »
When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car.
The smell of a dead body would definitely fall into the strange odour category imo. Don't you think.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm
How often would blood leak out of a plastic shopping bag?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #701 on: March 31, 2019, 09:02:27 AM »
How often would blood leak out of a plastic shopping bag?
Not often ... but many years ago I dropped in on a friend on my way home from shopping and was mortified when I picked up my carrier bag prior to leaving to see a huge stain on her carpet where blood had leaked through.
In those days meat was wrapped in paper and could be sodden through by the time it was being unpacked at home.

It does happen.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #702 on: March 31, 2019, 09:22:07 AM »
As you well know that entry could be written at any time. If she is involved and CC was washed after she heard the sniffer dogs were on their way she is not going to use that date as the diary entry. Leaving a false trail which you may have heard before in criminal cases.
Why admit to washing it at all?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #703 on: March 31, 2019, 09:50:57 AM »
Eddie did not alert at the air vents in the boot lid of the scenic so the strange odour could not have been from a cadaver - unless you are of the opinion the dog failed on that occasion.
I wonder why the doors and boots of all cars in the line up were not left open to allow the dogs to get in and sniff?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #704 on: March 31, 2019, 10:22:39 AM »
How do you know Stuart Prior wasn't discussing the dogs during his five calls to Gerry between July 3rd and July 19th? Do you know what they were discussing?
Do you think he was tipping them off?