Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 82128 times)

Offline jassi

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2018, 09:12:59 AM »
Don't you think she would have some distant memories of another family?  She might see the photo of the girl with the eye defect and think that is remarkably similar to my own.

Again you make the assumption that she is in a position to do that.
She may have no access to anything in the outside world.
She may have had no education - be unable to read or write
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline xtina

« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2018, 12:37:19 PM »
Again you make the assumption that she is in a position to do that.
She may have no access to anything in the outside world.
She may have had no education - be unable to read or write

Or still nearly four years old...in a place,..... she will never be found...
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2018, 04:05:21 PM »
Don't you think she would have some distant memories of another family?  She might see the photo of the girl with the eye defect and think that is remarkably similar to my own.
You're simply  dreaming all kinds of things up .
  Realistically speaking,  where do you  suggest she might see a photo of herself ?

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2018, 04:09:01 PM »
In my thinking the window was opened by some guys attempting to burgle the place.  Madeleine ran out when someone entered by the patio door.  She couldn't get into the Tapas area as someone had shut the door at the secondary reception, and then was picked up from the car park opposite.
She stopped to close the gate behind her too  she was that much in a hurry and didn't let out any of the screams her paternal grandmother  said she could ?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 04:16:12 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2018, 04:18:24 PM »
You're simply  dreaming all kinds of things up .
  Realistically speaking,  where do you  suggest she might see a photo of herself ?
Front page of a newspaper?  Cover of a book?  Youtube?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2018, 04:19:29 PM »
Front page of a newspaper?  Cover of a book?  Youtube?

You know that she has access to any of this?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2018, 04:21:36 PM »

It might take some time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2018, 04:22:16 PM »
Don't be daft.  It was a hypothetical situation, where a girl is abducted to live with a loving family wasn't it?  Are you saying such a child in such a situation would not see books, papers or the internet and would never have heard about Madeleine McCann?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
Don't be daft.  It was a hypothetical situation, where a girl is abducted to live with a loving family wasn't it?  Are you saying such a child in such a situation would not see books, papers or the internet and would never have heard about Madeleine McCann?

The thread title mentions nothing about a 'loving family' This is just a supporter fantasy -IMO

Or maybe not -

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2018, 04:31:09 PM »
  In which country do you imagine this child is  living ? If not an English speaking country  she will be  speaking a foreign language, so  do you imagine foreign  newspapers will carry news about her ?   
As pointed out previously  if  a family is holding an abducted child , that's illegal  so they won't want her in  any  situations  where she might find out about herself  anyway?  Imo 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2018, 05:02:44 PM »
Reasonable choice Rob,but what burglars? SY interviewed the 3 amigos and lost interest in them later on.

You know this how?

Last I heard was that much as Scotland Yard might have wished to follow through on further interviews with the three burglars ... it was not allowed.

If you know differently please post a link to inform the forum of what is going on.

Snip
It's claimed they have been identified as suspects by British police, but officers are being blocked from accessing them by Portuguese cops who say no new evidence has been brought forward.

An officer told the paper: 'It has dogged the investigation all the way through and it's happening again.

'If we can't question the three suspects again the trail goes cold and the case will be shelved.'

When they were previously interviewed, the men admitted theft from apartments at the complex but denied any involvement in the youngster's disappearance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564019/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-botched-burglary-gang-thieves-British-police-quizzed-blocked-questioning-again.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
Ye gods how many times does it need to be posted.
Taken from Mark Rowleys statement back in April 2017,
The team has looked at in excess of 600 individuals who were identified as being potentially significant to the disappearance. In 2013 the team identified four individuals they declared to be suspects in the case. This led to interviews at a police station in Faro facilitated by the local Policia Judiciária and the search of a large area of wasteland which is close to Madeleine's apartment in Praia Da Luz. The enquiries did not find any evidence to further implicate the individuals in the disappearance and so they are no longer subject of further investigation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2018, 06:23:42 PM »
  In which country do you imagine this child is  living ? If not an English speaking country  she will be  speaking a foreign language, so  do you imagine foreign  newspapers will carry news about her ?   
As pointed out previously  if  a family is holding an abducted child , that's illegal  so they won't want her in  any  situations  where she might find out about herself  anyway?  Imo
I think Madeleine is likely dead, but if she was taken by someone to live in their family and raised in a caring environment there would come a time when she would be independent and beyond their control so it would be possible that she could encounter pictures or footage of her younger self.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2018, 07:33:19 PM »
Now back to reality.....

If that had been the case....

It would have been one of the twins...imo
Not if the family had just lost a three year old.  Replace like with like.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
Reasonable choice Rob,but what burglars? SY interviewed the 3 amigos and lost interest in them later on.
The burglars just opened the window, they didn't take MM in my theory.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10243.msg495479#msg495479  suggests something similar IMO.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:46:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.