Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81032 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2018, 11:09:29 AM »
Let's hope that someone else has the time or patience to do so then Eleanor.  Not all of us have been involved in this case for years and years so we could do with the information.

I do actually find the search box on here difficult to use as very few answers come up compared to the same searches using google.  Even then it is hard to find much information on some subjects that are supposedly "done to death" here.

No, some of you haven't been involved for as long as I have.   And I almost certainly know things that you don't. But there has to be a limit to continually providing Cites that have already been provided. 

I don't know how efficient The Search Facility is because I never use it.  And I so very rarely provide Cites, as no doubt you all know.  But on the one occasion recently that I felt I should, I found it in about ten seconds flat.  On Google.

As it happens, that Cite was entirely a spurious exercise and only served to prove yet another attempt to bash The McCanns.

PS.  Please don't assume that I don't know what it is that you are attempting to do.  I very much doubt that you are half as ignorant of the case as you pretend to be.

Offline xtina

« Reply #391 on: October 20, 2018, 11:09:56 AM »
So why "Look into my eyes."?
Misleading the public imo ,considering  Madeleine's passport only mentioned "small mark"

Seems a rather big exaggeration too by the mccs....

Kate McCann: "We haven't put too much emphasis on her eye."

OK then, who produced these posters?

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-we-havent-put-too-much.html

Gerry understood that. But, he says, the iris “is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2018, 11:19:20 AM »

Because imo where they looked there was nothing to find,but to paraphrase you "just in case".

Thank You.  But do you think they should have looked somewhere else?  And if so, where?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2018, 11:21:18 AM »
Is there any evidence that SY are actually looking for a live child,I guess by now they have concluded that she wasn't abducted in the uk as per their remit.

Oh do come on.  They said, "As if."

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #394 on: October 20, 2018, 11:22:18 AM »

The parents also 'thought ' she might be dead... looking in bins and such ... what for ? a live abductor with a live child hiding?
 O KAYYYY.

Another silly comment.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #395 on: October 20, 2018, 11:23:32 AM »
Whether they did or not they did carry out investigations into other possibilities for her disappearance.  A lot of work went into looking for a live Madeleine if you read the files.

Of course it is not "Proven" as no one has been taken to court yet Eleanor.

The McCanns certainly never will be.

Offline xtina

« Reply #396 on: October 20, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »
Another silly comment.

why is it a silly comment...

The mccs were looking in bins ....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2018, 11:26:18 AM »

Seems a rather big exaggeration too by the mccs....

Kate McCann: "We haven't put too much emphasis on her eye."

OK then, who produced these posters?

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-we-havent-put-too-much.html

Gerry understood that. But, he says, the iris “is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

The topic of this thread is ... "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive

Be kind enough to explain the context of your post in relation to that. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #398 on: October 20, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
My point was that the PJ did search, extensively, which you suggested they neglected to do.

Operation Grange seemed to think they could succeed where others failed, but they failed also. I don't think anyone was sneaking about burying people, but they seem to have thought it was a possibility.

Sadly, I don't think The PJ did a very good job.  I don't actually know why.  Probably lack of experience and a penchant for always suspecting The Mother.
Perhaps Mothers make a habit of killing their children in Portugal.

Offline xtina

« Reply #399 on: October 20, 2018, 11:28:57 AM »
The topic of this thread is ... "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive

Be kind enough to explain the context of your post in relation to that.

because i believe by the mccs actions etc etc....

it does not show that they thought maddie was alive....IMO

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #400 on: October 20, 2018, 11:29:58 AM »
why is it a silly comment...

The mccs were looking in bins ....

For a Live Abductor and a Live Child Hiding?  If that ain't silly then God help me.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #401 on: October 20, 2018, 11:30:33 AM »
Another silly comment.

I agree it is a comment which is in extremely poor taste ... but at least it does try to address the thread topic which seems to have fallen by the wayside as far as most are concerned.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #402 on: October 20, 2018, 11:32:17 AM »
Sadly, I don't think The PJ did a very good job.  I don't actually know why.  Probably lack of experience and a penchant for always suspecting The Mother.

I think you will find...

Mothers/fathers have a habit of killing there children everywhere ...

Offline xtina

« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2018, 11:34:09 AM »
For a Live Abductor and a Live Child Hiding?  If that ain't silly then God help me.

No .....it would have been for a dead maddie.....not a live one...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #404 on: October 20, 2018, 11:39:20 AM »

You may think the PJ didn't do a very food job, but you're not really qualified to judge, are you?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0