Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81035 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #615 on: October 27, 2018, 11:18:28 AM »

IMO there had been observation of the comings and goings through the week,   the McCann's could be seen entering the apartment through the patio doors.    Now if someone had gone that way,  up the steps,  what if one of the McCann's had decided to visit 5a?   They would have caught who ever it was on the steps or going into the apartment.   IMO the person went in through the front door,  I believe the person had a key, then opened the window as a possible escape route if someone should enter the bedroom.
How would they get the key?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #616 on: October 27, 2018, 11:22:13 AM »
I see no reason why someone could not have entered through the window and exited through the front door
From my research the front door would need a key to close it from the outside.  So if what you are saying is correct Kate or someone else would have found the front door open as well.  Kate didn't find it open, therefore in your theory someone else closed it after the abductor left.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #617 on: October 27, 2018, 11:24:23 AM »
From my research the front door would need a key to close it from the outside.  So if what you are saying is correct Kate or someone else would have found the front door open as well.  Kate didn't find it open, therefore in your theory someone else closed it after the abductor left.

I don't think you can be that  sure

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #618 on: October 27, 2018, 11:38:57 AM »
I don't think you can be that  sure
Absolutely sure.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #619 on: October 27, 2018, 11:44:54 AM »
Absolutely sure.

I like your confidence  8((()*/
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #620 on: October 27, 2018, 11:59:13 AM »
I like your confidence  8((()*/
David page confirmed it in his statement where he says he rushed back there to see if the front door was open.  Obviously because if Madeleine left via the front door it would be found open. 

But if the person had a key that would change the conditions.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #621 on: October 27, 2018, 12:18:39 PM »
David page confirmed it in his statement where he says he rushed back there to see if the front door was open.  Obviously because if Madeleine left via the front door it would be found open. 

But if the person had a key that would change the conditions.

Does open mean open... Unlocked... Or like a Yale lock... Locked from the outside but not the inside

Offline Brietta

« Reply #622 on: October 27, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
Just as I agree that in the shortest possible space of time after Madeleine's disappearance the seeds were being sown to trash the reputations of the Portuguese Police as well as any and all with the slightest association with them.

When was the description of the man seen by an eye witness carrying a child away from the scene put into the public domain?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #623 on: October 27, 2018, 01:09:07 PM »
Does open mean open... Unlocked... Or like a Yale lock... Locked from the outside but not the inside
Open as in accessible from either side, freely swinging door.   Unlatched.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #624 on: October 27, 2018, 01:12:26 PM »
Open as in accessible from either side, freely swinging door.   Unlatched.

How do you know that's what Payne meant

Offline Sunny

« Reply #625 on: October 27, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »
I see no reason why someone could not have entered through the window and exited through the front door

Except there was no evidence of anyone coming in through the window as far as I am aware.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #626 on: October 27, 2018, 03:01:18 PM »
Except there was no evidence of anyone coming in through the window as far as I am aware.

No evidence found.... I think the evidence gathering may have been poor

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #627 on: October 27, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »
No evidence found.... I think the evidence gathering may have been poor

Oh boy can we have fun with that!
I may do later if I feel so inclined.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #628 on: October 27, 2018, 03:15:41 PM »
Oh boy can we have fun with that!
I may do later if I feel so inclined.
I doubt it if your past efforts are anything to go by

Offline Lace

« Reply #629 on: October 27, 2018, 03:25:49 PM »
How would they get the key?

I read somewhere that some holiday makers left their key under the door mat,  will try and find it,   it could be that that was how the key to 5a was copied. IMO