Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 82053 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #690 on: October 29, 2018, 08:50:36 AM »
Maybe Amaral should have investigated all avenues,  instead of dismissing everything?

As I understand it there was no evidence that anyone used that window. Why, therefore, would any detective wonder about shoes?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #691 on: October 29, 2018, 09:04:12 AM »
As I understand it there was no evidence that anyone used that window. Why, therefore, would any detective wonder about shoes?

What evidence was that?   No fingerprints,  person could have wiped the window.

Did the police 'wonder' about how that man who assaulted children got into the apartments?  -

"Whilst not identical, there are many similar aspects to each of the incidents in that in most cases there were no signs of forced entry to the property, nothing was taken, and the intruder appeared in the early hours of the morning," between 2 and 5 a.m., police said in a statement

Offline barrier

« Reply #692 on: October 29, 2018, 09:26:27 AM »

Did the police 'wonder' about how that man who assaulted children got into the apartments?  -

"Whilst not identical, there are many similar aspects to each of the incidents in that in most cases there were no signs of forced entry to the property, nothing was taken, and the intruder appeared in the early hours of the morning," between 2 and 5 a.m., police said in a statement
Nothing taken being the relevant part imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #693 on: October 29, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »
Nothing taken being the relevant part imo.

Madeleine?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #695 on: October 29, 2018, 09:54:56 AM »

According to Kate McCann the shutters and window were open at 22.00. According to Jane Tanner the 'abductor' struck between 21.10 and 21.20. According to Matt Oldfield the shutters and window weren't open at 21.30. In my opinion that conundrum was enough to keep the detectives busy.

Did the PJ know about this man you refer to?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #696 on: October 29, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »
Allegedly.
Snip
Tucson police said at the time that they believed she was kidnapped from her home, citing a broken screen they found in her bedroom.

“We have a window that was opened and a screen removed,” then-Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villaseñor said in 2012, according to CNN.

“We’re labeling it as suspicious circumstances and a possible abduction,” Villaseñor said.
https://people.com/crime/missin-isabel-celis-found-dead-tucson-arizona/

Whether they believed it or not the Tuscon police ran with the evidence they had to hand when Isabel Celis disappeared, which in my opinion was less than the Portuguese police had, given the eye witness testimony of Jane Tanner.

Sadly the abduction theory they followed turned out to be the correct one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #697 on: October 29, 2018, 10:25:49 AM »
Snip
Tucson police said at the time that they believed she was kidnapped from her home, citing a broken screen they found in her bedroom.

“We have a window that was opened and a screen removed,” then-Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villaseñor said in 2012, according to CNN.

“We’re labeling it as suspicious circumstances and a possible abduction,” Villaseñor said.
https://people.com/crime/missin-isabel-celis-found-dead-tucson-arizona/

Whether they believed it or not the Tuscon police ran with the evidence they had to hand when Isabel Celis disappeared, which in my opinion was less than the Portuguese police had, given the eye witness testimony of Jane Tanner.

Sadly the abduction theory they followed turned out to be the correct one.

Jane Tanners evidence was of no significance according to Redwood and the case moved on from there, so its possible the PJ had even less particularly given there was no broken screen or in this case shutter,so the link between the two is tenuous at best imo.

Also possible abduction, nothing confirmed.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:25:26 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #698 on: October 29, 2018, 10:32:57 AM »

Jane Tanners evidence was of no importance according to Redwood and the case moved on from there,so its possible the PJ had even less also given there was no broken screen or in this case shutter,so the link between the two is tenuous at best imo.

I don't recall DCI Redwood saying Jane's evidence was of no import.

The link is that both children disappeared from their beds ... but I think you are probably correct that the link in progressing the investigation ends there.  Apparently one police force followed the evidence ... one police force ignored eye witness evidence.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #699 on: October 29, 2018, 12:37:34 PM »

The link is that both children disappeared from their beds ... but I think you are probably correct that the link in progressing the investigation ends there.  Apparently one police force followed the evidence ... one police force ignored eye witness evidence.

Eye witness evidence of what precisely?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Sunny

« Reply #700 on: October 29, 2018, 01:14:19 PM »

He said he had found Jane Tanners man so therefore he would be irrelevant to the case unless he had seen anything of course.  Unless you think that he is still the suspect in which case I would inform Scotland Yard or the PJ.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #701 on: October 29, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »
He said he had found Jane Tanners man so therefore he would be irrelevant to the case unless he had seen anything of course.  Unless you think that he is still the suspect in which case I would inform Scotland Yard or the PJ.

Did he actually say that?  Can you provide a quote, please.

Offline barrier

« Reply #702 on: October 29, 2018, 05:33:32 PM »
Almost certain is Redwoods words in his revelation moment, shifting the focus onto Smithman.All information pertaining to OG is no longer available from the MET site this could be they have either identified Smithman or given up depending on ones point of view.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #703 on: October 29, 2018, 06:33:43 PM »
Almost certain is Redwoods words in his revelation moment, shifting the focus onto Smithman.All information pertaining to OG is no longer available from the MET site this could be they have either identified Smithman or given up depending on ones point of view.

You are making specific claims you cannot substantiate ... which really isn't good enough is it? 

Offline barrier

« Reply #704 on: October 29, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
You are making specific claims you cannot substantiate ... which really isn't good enough is it?

Could be is far from specific,unless you mean Redwoods words.

Redwood:"DCI Redwood said it was a "revelation moment" when police discovered that the man seen by McCanns' friend Jane Tanner at 9.15pm was almost certainly an innocent British holiday-maker collecting his two-year-old daughter from a nearby creche.
He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.
"It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:48:27 PM by barrier »