Author Topic: Report by Detective Superintendant James Kenneally  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Report by Detective Superintendant James Kenneally
« on: March 04, 2018, 01:00:25 PM »
From CAL:

Ainsley instructed Detective Superintendent James Kenneally, responsible for Chelmsford Division, to carry out a full assessment of the case.  Kenneally spoke to Taff Jones, a personal friend of his, and Stan Jones, with whom he had served as a young constable at Witham.  Together they scrutinised all the existing information, including the witness statements, and discussed the relatives' suspicions.  Kenneally also made preliminary enquiries with the Huntingdon laboratory, on the basis that further questions needed to be asked about Sheila's mental health and her ability to use firearms. 

At 6pm on Friday 6th September he presented his conclusions to Mike Ainsley, Peter Simpson and Chief Constable Robert Bunyard.  He informed them that based on what he had seen 'it appeared the murder suicide theory was correct'.  Kenneally affirmed that he would continue to re-assess the situation, 'but did not hold out too much hope of arriving at a different conclusion.'
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Report by Detective Superintendant James Kenneally
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 01:04:59 PM »
Seems a somewhat interesting turn of phrase:

'but did not hold out too much hope of arriving at a different conclusion'.

Why would anyone be hoping for anything?  Surely all concerned were looking at evidence objectively and then satisfied to rely on the outcome of such? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 01:08:20 PM »
If the CT are hoping this report contains a Pandora's box I think they will be sorely disappointed. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 01:16:16 PM »
The report by Det Sup Kenneally was produced before the blood inside the silencer emerged and JM's testimony.