Author Topic: Criticism of the Find Madeleine Fund and Review  (Read 53234 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Criticism of the Find Madeleine Fund and Review
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2013, 11:13:12 AM »
Don't think for a minute that the McCanns and their pals don't follow the forums and even post under false names?   8(0(*

In reference to the Limited Company you can obtain a copy of the financial records from Companies house as it is public information.  If anyone has already obtained this data can they post it on a new thread.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:20:04 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Carana

« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2013, 12:45:22 PM »
carana quote
In reality, in context, he was being quizzed about Murat having been made arguido. If Murat had been charged (which he never was: he was never even arrested), if Dave had said anything more, it might have jeopardised a fair trial.

Off topic ..but feel it gives me the opportunity to ask the question  if any of the posters on here are related or close to the mccs..

I have often thought it odd ..the way some are so over protective of them ....as if taken too  personal ...rather than just being a mcc supporter..

Odd Dave ....and not David Payne.............as if you know him personally...[hope u dont mind me asking]

Not at all. Why would that be odd? He was referred to as Dave.

I then conducted a quick search of the immediate area with Matt, Dave and possibly Gerry.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

I presume you have always referred to Gerry as Gerald?

Offline Carana

« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
In view of expectations in some quarters as to what transparent practice should look like, perhaps someone could post the full accounts of the fundraising efforts and expenditure for Tony Bennett and Amaral?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2013, 01:28:47 PM »
In view of expectations in some quarters as to what transparent practice should look like, perhaps someone could post the full accounts of the fundraising efforts and expenditure for Tony Bennett and Amaral?

Thats what I said on the last page, Carana. Don't go holding your breath, though  ?>)()<
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2013, 05:24:16 PM »
There is a lot of analyses already on the internet about the fund but here is a link for anyone want to view it.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id429.html
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2013, 06:56:08 PM »

an example of what the Mccanns can expect when they follow angellos advice

Offline Carana

« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2013, 07:32:44 PM »
I got lost trying to catch up several pages ago.

The title of the thread is: Criticism of the Find Madeleine Fund and Review

And it's turned into whether bedding should have gone, or did not need to go, for forensic analysis.

And I posted a link to a different thread, to continue a discussion on that one, asking what happened to the missing hairs on her bed... and the silence is deafening.

Redblossom

« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2013, 07:34:45 PM »

And it's turned into whether bedding should have gone, or did not need to go, for forensic analysis.

And I posted a link to a different thread, to continue a discussion on that one, asking what happened to the missing hairs on her bed... and the silence is deafening.
threads DO get derailed carana, ask DCI why, any thread will do to trash Mr amaral for them, as IF if it is EVER going to paint the Mccans whiter, own goal double barrelled most of the time, wasted effort and so boring, toodles for now
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:37:53 PM by Redblossom »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2013, 07:39:26 PM »

threads DO get derailed carana, ask DCI why, any thread will do to trash Mr amaral for them, as IF if it is EVER going to paint the Mccans whiter, own goal double barrelled most of the time, wasted effort and so boring, toodles for now

8)><(
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Carana

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »

I have made it very clear on a number of occasions that the incompetence of the PJ is probably a very, very important factor in why the Fund was pushed so strongly by the McCanns. They knew they needed help other than from the police force they believed were failing them.

So I believe fully exploring that incompetence is a perfectly valid subject especially as some posters were criticising the fund because the McCanns were suggesting it might be used for other professionals to be used in the search.

Vaste programme.