Author Topic: Video Clips TV Reports  (Read 3621 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Video Clips TV Reports
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 12:46:27 PM »

Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial

Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial; DATE UNKNOWN ENGLAND: Somerset: Failand: Longwood Lane: EXT GVs Police and forensics officers at scene where body of Joanna Yeates found

What does S O R C Y stand for...... Also a better shot of the Fire Service Man and his rope access gear swinging!!

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-date-unknown-england-somerset-failand-news-footage/656366550

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 12:56:12 PM »
Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial continues

Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial continues; December 2010 SNOW ON GROUND Forensic team out of flats where Joanna Yeates lived Teresa Yeates along distressed with members of Joanna's family Teresa and David Yeates laying flowers at site where Joanna's body was discovered

Why are the Forensic team leaving Joanna Yeates flat and then going around the back of the building possibly contaminating that area near Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat??

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-continues-december-2010-snow-on-news-footage/656152164

Offline [...]

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 01:31:05 PM »
Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak charged

Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak charged; ENGLAND: Avon: Bristol: Cotham: EXT Row of terraced houses in Aberdeen Road where Tabak was staying when detained by police NIGHT High angle view of forensic police officers removing bicycle and other items from flat

An image of Dr Vincent Tabak's bike....

The nearest Station to Aberdeen Road is Clifton Down station.. which is an extremely short walk... I cannot see why Dr Vincent Tabak would have taken his bike to Aberdeen Road... 7 mins walk from the station in Bath to Buro Happold.... he doesn't need a bike... It's only 4 mins by foot to the station at Clifton Down from Aberdeen Road..

The video is the 22nd January 2011... Problem!!

They're was NO WAY that they knew at this time that Dr Vincent Tabak had apparently used the Bike Bag in which to transport Joanna Yeates... So why take the bike!!!!

EDIT:.............  Where are the photographs of Dr Vincent Tabak removing his bicycle from Canygne Road!!!

Double Edit.... it says the Police moved in removing Bins Boxes and a Bike...  Doesn't say the bike belonged to him!!

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/vincent-tabak-charged-england-avon-bristol-cotham-ext-row-news-footage/655396824

Offline [...]

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »
Joanna Yeates murder: man arrested

Joanna Yeates murder: man arrested; EXT Police officers and police tape cordon in road Police van and police officers at end of street Close shot of window Reporter to camera Photographers (inside house) taking pictures through open windows Forensic officer and police officer outside house (where it is believed Vincent Tabak was arrested)

The reporter goes on to say... That Police are searching a ground floor flat.... How much of Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morsons possesions are in that flat?? It belonged to a friend who was on holiday... so I don't know how much room there would have been there for them to store things... I would have thought it would be clothes etc... (IMO)

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/man-arrested-ext-police-officers-and-police-tape-cordon-news-footage/655374778

Offline [...]

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 11:47:40 AM »
Joanna Yeates murder: Police release new video; Joanna Yeates murder: Police release new video

Men carrying front door from flat of Joanna Yeates along for forensic testing

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/men-carrying-front-door-from-flat-of-joanna-yeates-along-news-footage/659103356

I posted the other day about them being called workmen... So are these people "Forensic Officers"?? because there were 4 of them originally tackling that door!! And if they are just "MEN".. then why have they got their hands on that Door??

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 11:52:09 AM »

Police 'satisfied' that body of woman is that of missing architect Joanna Yeates; Police 'satisfied' that body of woman is that of missing architect Joanna Yeates

ENGLAND: Somerset: Bristol: EXT AT NIGHT Police vehicles and police officers at site where body of Joanna Yeates was discovered DAY Police forensics officers along Police officers searching for clues along verge Police car arriving at scene

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/bristol-ext-at-night-police-vehicles-and-police-officers-news-footage/659074538

There's a Random Blue Transit Van There????

Offline [...]

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
Joanna Yeates murder: police confirm strangulation as cause of death; Joanna Yeates murder: police confirm strangulation as cause of death

Group of police officers in black coats PAN forensic officer (wearing overalls) along with camera Long shot police officers searching for clues/evidence at roadside Wide view police vehicles and officers in road

Details
Credit: ITN
Clip #: 659163566SD
Collection: ITN
Date created: 28 December, 2010
Licence type: Rights-ready
Release info: Not released. More information
Clip length: 00:00:12:09
Mastered to: QuickTime 8-bit Photo-JPEG SD 720x576 25i More information
Originally shot on: 576 25i

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/group-of-police-officers-in-black-coats-forensic-officer-news-footage/659163566

I think I may have posted this... But it occurred to me that the images were created on the 28th December 2010...

So... why is the Fire Service still there and the Fireman wearing the Rope access Equipment... what does he need to access??

He would only need it if he was trying to get over the wall down to the quarry!!!

This is why people ask about the use of the Fire Service over 4 days... .. 8 Fire Service appliances and 27 Fire Service personel if my memory serves me correctly!

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 01:11:55 PM »
Man Handing Police Officer A Grey Sock

CLEAN: Exterior shots man handing a police officer grey sock. Man Handing Police Officer A Grey Sock on September 29, 2011 in Bristol, England (Footage by Sky News/Getty Images)

It says September but I think thats when it was uploaded ...

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/exterior-shots-man-handing-a-police-officer-grey-sock-man-news-footage/456732193

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg404591#msg404591

The above link shows "The Grey Sock " was handed in on the 5th January 2010...

Which is an amazing feat (IMO)...

Offline [...]

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 09:07:02 AM »
Police 'satisfied' that body of woman is that of missing architect Joanna Yeates; Police 'satisfied' that body of woman is that of missing architect Joanna Yeates

Police officers searching at site where body was discovered for clues Police officers and vehicles at scene Building where Joanna Yeates lived in a flat Police vehicle parked outside flats CCTV cameras attached to Clifton Suspension Bridge Clifton Suspension Bridge CCTV cameras attached to bridge Clifton Suspension Bridge Denise Spence (Neighbour) and another through gate Denise Spence (Neighbour) interview SOT AT NIGHT Reporter to camera SOT

Details
Credit: ITN
Clip #: 659100672SD
Collection: ITN
Date created: 26 December, 2010

This clip shows one of the tenants ..... first time I remember seeing Denise Spence .....  She has a similar look to Joanna Yeates... 

The other thing I notice is the lack of snow.....  (Just because someone is tell you it's snowing doesn't make it true)...

Denise Spence is one of The Directors at 44,Canygne Road.....

Again saying the Post Mortem is taking place on Boxing Day.. but the Freezing condition have slowed the process....

Slowed... That should be stopped (IMO)...

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/police-officers-searching-at-site-where-body-was-news-footage/659100672

Offline [...]

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 12:32:00 PM »
I've just posted this as Apart of a new thread I'm doing waiting approval..... (so I'm looking forward to the thread being approved)..

I've Just enlarged part of the Image Of Joanna Yeates coming out of the Toilet of "The Ram" pub"...

Now when the CCTV Footage is shown it depicts her leaving the toilet,.. then sitting with friends, moments later she is seen leaving  "The Ram"...

What Time does she EXIT the Toilet....

Because I can see **:07 as part of the time in the bottom left hand corner ??

Is this time of her leaving the Toilet....

(A): 6:07 pm ??

(B): 7:07 pm ??

(c): 8:07 pm ??

We really need to see the whole Time Stamp.. (IMO)

The: ":07" is hidden under the © PA

EDIT..... may error... it's not part of the time stamp....

Offline [...]

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2017, 12:54:25 PM »
What time did Joanna Yeates leave "The Ram Pub"?????

We believe that is was 8:00pm.......

I at first thought that the Number in the left hand corner was part of The Time... But That was my error.... It is actually The Camera Number... 07 is the Toilet Camera and 08 is the camera as she leaves "The Ram Pub"...

So apologies for getting excited there... But The actual Timestamp is to the right of The date.... Why have they blurred this out again???

But with having 9 camera's why are there not more images ??

Question:.... why would a "pub" with such an extensive CCTV camera coverage have a "Black and White" camera positioned by the toilets... surely all internal camera's would have been colour?? As the CCTV covers not only the toilet entrance But the Doors leading into the Function Room to the left of Joanna Yeates....