Author Topic: Is war with Russia an ever increasing reality?  (Read 16274 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Is war with Russia an ever increasing reality?
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2016, 09:35:25 PM »

Oil, Power and Money: “Assad Must Go”

That’s Been Washington's "Regime Change" Mantra from The Get Go.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/oil-power-and-money-assad-must-go/5548746
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2016, 09:48:18 PM »
No, what I suggested, is that it's more likely to avert nuclear war.

Which is good news for human existance. Eastern Europeans included.
What makes you think Clinton would be insane enough to launch nuclear weapons at Russia?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2016, 10:05:13 PM »
What makes you think Clinton would be insane enough to launch nuclear weapons at Russia?

She's more likely, based on her policies, to start a war with Russia.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2016, 10:25:52 PM »

Putin destroys BBC's John Simpson over NATO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwWMa[Name removed]_MSg

Alfie

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2016, 10:47:05 PM »
She's more likely, based on her policies, to start a war with Russia.
Oh really?  So you think it's likely that Hillary will send nukes to Moscow knowing that Washington will be nuked in return do you?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »
Oh really?  So you think it's likely that Hillary will send nukes to Moscow knowing that Washington will be nuked in return do you?

No, I said.....She's more likely, based on her policies, to start a war with Russia.

Which she is.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2016, 11:18:16 PM »
When you're involved in a discussion about World Wars I don't think it's too unreasonable to look at other world wars, dismissing my comment on the basis of Godwin's Law is a bit of a cop out.

Now perhaps you can answer my question, or would you prefer to deflect again?

Your question was inflammatory and hardly anything to do with world wars except that you mentioned Hitler.
Next.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2016, 11:25:35 PM »
No, I said.....She's more likely, based on her policies, to start a war with Russia.

Which she is.
And Trump is more likely than Hillary to avert a nuclear war which is what you said - how exactly?  Where is this threat of imminent nuclear war coming from that Trump is going to kindly avert for us?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:28:07 PM by Alfie »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2016, 11:41:56 PM »
And Trump is more likely than Hillary to avert a nuclear war which is what you said - how exactly?  Where is this threat of imminent nuclear war coming from that Trump is going to kindly avert for us?

By logical extension.

Vladamir Putin "has no soul" & is "The grandgodfather of extreme nationalism".

That's diplomacy Clinton style.

Alfie

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2016, 11:47:55 PM »
By logical extension.

Vladamir Putin "has no soul" & is "The grandgodfather of extreme nationalism".

That's diplomacy Clinton style.
No, sorry I don't follow.  Putin will not launch nuclear weapons at any country or alliance of countries that has them and is prepared to use them back.  If however Putin is pulling the US president's strings (a president who doesn't believe in offering protection to countries without nukes) and is putting money in his purse, well then maybe that puts a different complexion on things....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2016, 12:27:34 AM »
No, sorry I don't follow.  Putin will not launch nuclear weapons at any country or alliance of countries that has them and is prepared to use them back.  If however Putin is pulling the US president's strings (a president who doesn't believe in offering protection to countries without nukes) and is putting money in his purse, well then maybe that puts a different complexion on things....

If the U.S attacks Assad or attempts to enforce a no fly zone in Syria, that will put them in direct conflict with Russia.

Regime change in Syria is the US Saudi & coallition objective & has been since 2009.  They are currently sulking & considering 'plan b' the non diplomatic solution, ending negotiations, whilst John Kirby threatens Russia with terrorist attacks on their own cities, downing their planes & sending their troops home in body bags, because Putin isn't letting them turn Syria into Iraq.

stephen25000

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2016, 07:54:13 AM »
If the U.S attacks Assad or attempts to enforce a no fly zone in Syria, that will put them in direct conflict with Russia.

Regime change in Syria is the US Saudi & coallition objective & has been since 2009.  They are currently sulking & considering 'plan b' the non diplomatic solution, ending negotiations, whilst John Kirby threatens Russia with terrorist attacks on their own cities, downing their planes & sending their troops home in body bags, because Putin isn't letting them turn Syria into Iraq.

Remember M.A.D. ?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2016, 05:45:14 PM »
Remember M.A.D. ?

Oh yes! I can spot several we could cast as Alfred E Neuman but who can we cast as Moxie?

Quid est? nolite me or quid me anxium  ?{)(** depending on whether the school you went to played cricket or conkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y

Hillary in the Slim Pickens role but a pointing finger instead of waving the hat. (Scenes We Would Like To See) continuind the MAD theme.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2016, 06:01:52 PM »

"Russia deployed a separate air defense system, the S-400, to Syria after a Russian jet was shot down by a Turkish warplane last November.  Since the S-400 deployment, the U.S. military has been careful about flying  manned aircraft inside the range of the system, despite repeated pledges by the US military that its airstrikes in Syria are focused on ISIS, not the Assad regime".

Days after Russian bombs started falling in Syria, President Obama predicted that Russia and Iran would find themselves mired in a “quagmire.”
" “An attempt by Russia and Iran to prop up Assad and try to pacify the population is just going to get them stuck in a quagmire. And it won’t work,” he told reporters in a White House press conference on Oct. 2, 2015.
On Friday, the one-year anniversary of the Russian strikes, the State Department acknowledged that Russia had succeeded in its goal of propping up the Assad regime".
[/b]

Isn't it odd how a legitimate government is referred to as a "regime" when the west don't like it?
Janet and John's guide to propaganda?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/russia-deploys-advanced-anti-missile-system-to-syria-for-first-time-us-officials-say.html

stephen25000

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2016, 06:07:45 PM »
"Russia deployed a separate air defense system, the S-400, to Syria after a Russian jet was shot down by a Turkish warplane last November.  Since the S-400 deployment, the U.S. military has been careful about flying  manned aircraft inside the range of the system, despite repeated pledges by the US military that its airstrikes in Syria are focused on ISIS, not the Assad regime".

Days after Russian bombs started falling in Syria, President Obama predicted that Russia and Iran would find themselves mired in a “quagmire.”
" “An attempt by Russia and Iran to prop up Assad and try to pacify the population is just going to get them stuck in a quagmire. And it won’t work,” he told reporters in a White House press conference on Oct. 2, 2015.
On Friday, the one-year anniversary of the Russian strikes, the State Department acknowledged that Russia had succeeded in its goal of propping up the Assad regime".
[/b]

Isn't it odd how a legitimate government is referred to as a "regime" when the west don't like it?
Janet and John's guide to propaganda?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/russia-deploys-advanced-anti-missile-system-to-syria-for-first-time-us-officials-say.html

What do you expect from either side ?

What we all should worry about is any politician or other a-hole who thinks they can win any war using atomic weapons.

A la Dr. Strangelove.