Author Topic: Channel Five documentary - "Murder in a Small Town"  (Read 51093 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Channel Five documentary - "Murder in a Small Town"
« Reply #675 on: July 06, 2021, 08:53:12 AM »

His words for the forum. Maybe he knows exactly what kind of forum this is. Yes im sure that's it  8**8:/:

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #676 on: July 06, 2021, 04:53:41 PM »
His words for the forum. Maybe he knows exactly what kind of forum this is. Yes im sure that's it  8**8:/:

Tell 'im 'hi'.

Offline Dexter

Offline Dexter

« Reply #678 on: July 06, 2021, 05:38:09 PM »

Seriously though  @)(++(* he isn't gonna give you every detail of his life is he.

Whatever the reasons for the certificate etc ...well that is for him to know.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #679 on: July 06, 2021, 09:13:45 PM »
Seriously though  @)(++(* he isn't gonna give you every detail of his life is he.

Dexter, if you're not SF and you have no proof or cites of SFs words, are you allowed to post on here reciting SF? I mean, how does anyone know for sure that you've even met SFlet alone know him? Have we to take your word only?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #680 on: July 06, 2021, 09:16:05 PM »

Oh and I have to wonder why the moderator hasn't pulled you up because I've been pulled up for much.less.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #681 on: July 06, 2021, 09:29:49 PM »
Oh and I have to wonder why the moderator hasn't pulled you up because I've been pulled up for much.less.

Sure there has been a post  saying if you aren't happy with a mod to message. Stop blaming mrswah for my posts
 You said you were familiar with SF twitter. Sure he would confirm everything for you.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #682 on: July 06, 2021, 09:31:12 PM »
Dexter, if you're not SF and you have no proof or cites of SFs words, are you allowed to post on here reciting SF? I mean, how does anyone know for sure that you've even met SFlet alone know him? Have we to take your word only?

Why would you even care. Why is every minute detail so important to you? It's you who keeps demanding answers.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #683 on: July 06, 2021, 09:38:15 PM »
Why would you even care. Why is every minute detail so important to you? It's you who keeps demanding answers.

Fair enough. Just give me the rough details and just a couple of cites but please answer the question.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #684 on: July 06, 2021, 09:39:41 PM »
Fair enough. Just give me the rough details and just a couple of cites but please answer the question.

For what?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #685 on: July 06, 2021, 09:48:08 PM »
For what?
I'll ask you again. You have spoken for someone else.  Is that allowed? How does anyone else know that you even know SF? Do you have proof the words are his and not yours? Do you have cites?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #686 on: July 06, 2021, 09:51:26 PM »
I'll ask you again. You have spoken for someone else.  Is that allowed? How does anyone else know that you even know SF? Do you have proof the words are his and not yours? Do you have cites?

What proof does anyone have about anything they say on here? Unless we read transcripts from SL via her videos and know they are true as we heard them too. You asked for proof I asked on what?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #687 on: July 06, 2021, 09:57:11 PM »
What proof does anyone have about anything they say on here? Unless we read transcripts from SL via her videos and know they are true as we heard them too. You asked for proof I asked on what?

That's not an answer. I don't pretend to speak for anyone else. Why won't you answer my questions please? It's a reasonable couple of questions that shouldn't be difficult to answer. Do you have straight answers to only two simple questions please?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #688 on: July 06, 2021, 09:58:26 PM »
That's not an answer. I don't pretend to speak for anyone else. Why won't you answer my questions please? It's a reasonable couple of questions that shouldn't be difficult to answer. Do you have straight answers to only two simple questions please?

Honestly if I knew what you were asking I was would answer

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #689 on: July 06, 2021, 10:23:00 PM »