Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 379074 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 05:43:20 PM »
I agree Peteats, I was trying to be diplomatic!  @)(++(*
Kevin likes the upperhand.
Absolutely agree Troll Patrol.

Miss Dynamite

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 05:45:20 PM »
Yes, I've read it, it didn't specify what the piece of wood was but it was said it was a similar shape and size to a chair leg.

is kevin cragie trying to get his conviction over turned on a technicality then. is kevin another adrian prout? he was there when this man was murdered. he did nothing to stop his co-defendent from murdering this man and by kevin telling the police when he was interviewed, he kicked the body to see if it moved, it suggests hes guilty and was rightfully found so by a jury.

did kevin cragie manipulate mark fuller? is that why he blamed fuller for everything and tried to play down his part. does anyone think kevin cragie was a lot more involved in all this?

Craigie was 20 at the time while Fuller was only 18 but Fuller appears to be the more aggressive of the two.  It is interesting to note that Fuller served only 10 years for this horrendous murder while Craigie served 13.

Is that all a human life is worth???  10 years??

why would kevin serve longer than mark fuller? that doesnt make any sense.

Because he went oh hunger strike and wouldn't admit his guilt.   Fuller admitted his part from the outset and so was fast tracked to release.

didnt kevin post as jack the other day and said he had hung himself? does kevin do these things for attention?

8-)(--) so when kevin is feeling guilty he threatens himself with harm? hunger strikes, hanging 8-)(--)
so kevin could be feeling riddled with guilt but rather than admit to the guilt he is feeling he prefers to blame others  8-)(--)

Classic example of a man with no remorse  8()(((@#

peteats

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 05:56:14 PM »
I for one am not convinced he was on hunger strike, news like this travels like the bush telegraph in prison. It is my belief as the Doctors report Suggests, he was trying to go down the diminished responsibility road. 8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 05:57:37 PM »

so really then by claiming he is a miscarriage of justice, hes reverted back to his old ways and is once again in denial?

I don't think Kevin has ever admitted to being a murderer.  His position is that he was called into the house by Fuller but in another document he claims that he saw Fuller hitting Rothwell with a stair spindle.  So which version is the truth I wonder because he cannot have it both ways.

He was either outside when the attack took place or he wasn't??

Something else, Rothwell was in his dressing gown when he was murdered so the question is what provoked Fuller to do what he did.  Did the victim find Fuller rifling his drawers?  Had something happened which Fuller hadn't counted on?  Whatever it was, it led to Rothwell being clubbed to death.

Fuller and Craigie also had the presence of mind to attempt to make it look like a burglary that had gone wrong.  They stole several items but didn't trash the place.  They also stole Rothwell's car, the very vehicle Craigie was found in.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:03:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

troll patrol

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 06:01:24 PM »
I for one am not convinced he was on hunger strike, news like this travels like the bush telegraph in prison. It is my belief as the Doctors report Suggests, he was trying to go down the diminished responsibility road. 8-)(--)

Karen Torley has used her friends from across the UK to troll various forums, this one included. They have been making copies of everything to send to a lawyer for KC. The problem with that is, attacks haven't been made but KT has admitted to these vicious acts.  8(0(*
Human rights campaigner, I think not. More a like a disgrace to the human race.

peteats

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 06:03:33 PM »
His stmnt says he was in a room downstairs and Rothwell mistook him for Fuller and he nodded 8-)(--) 8-)(--). So Rothwell was alive and well at this point. 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) so from his own admission Rothwell was alive and well. Then when he went upstairs he was on the floor, sounds like silent movies to me.

peteats

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 06:05:40 PM »
They can troll the net and send what they like to whom they like  @)(++(* face bothered NOOOOOOOO.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »
Unfortunately I listened to him and his spiel.
Infact it's become a laughing joke when I see my Dad for half an hour in the pub on sundays- Any nutters lately?  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »
No I don't think so.
i think he likes the limelight.
If you ever read the draft of the book he's writing, he has a tendancy to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and always blames everyone else. He then goes out of the way to 'prove' he wasn't to blame and then starts with the threats when people rumble him and tell him it wasn't other people to blame.
If he was guilty and remorseful he'd have admitted his guilt and done everything in his pwer to make things right, not go on hunger strike to protest against the system.

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time is just another excuse.  @)(++(* He puts himself in these situations.

KC has clearly chosen his victims, that being vulnerable women or men. He gets off on what he does and blaming others is just his way of off loading his vile and unforgiveable crimes.

It is clear that he and Fuller had set up this sting.  They were supposed to be back to the hostel where they were staying by 10.15pm I understand so by getting on the tube with Rothwell and travelling to his home they effectively locked themselves out of the hostel.

Craigie followed Fuller and Rothwell at a safe distance when walking and got into a carriage behind them on the London Underground.  For some reason Craigie did not want to be seen by Kenneth Rothwell.  When they got to Rothwell's home Craigie waited outside according to his statement and until beckoned in by Fuller. I wonder did this happen while Rothwell was in the shower?

Could Rothwell have come out of the bathroom to find himself being confronted by the two of them?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 06:17:39 PM »
I think I read that they (Fuller and Craigie) thought if Mr Rothwell saw them both, he might think he was being set up to be attacked which is why Fuller 'arranged' to set things in motion, Craigie got on the tube in the next carriage to avoid being seen and followed behind, so I think the bathroom light might have been signal for Craigie to enter.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 06:19:20 PM »

He told me he was at death's door...only a matter of hours to live and I have no reason to disbelieve him.  It could be a load of bollocks all the same just like his fake IP's.

I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt even now and even after he has been found out attempting to con so many of us.  How about it Kevin?

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
I think I read that they (Fuller and Craigie) thought if Mr Rothwell saw them both, he might think he was being set up to be attacked which is why Fuller 'arranged' to set things in motion, Craigie got on the tube in the next carriage to avoid being seen and followed behind, so I think the bathroom light might have been signal for Craigie to enter.

thats interesting. joanne have you read this from original court documents or are these kevins versions of events?

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 06:21:38 PM »

if what you are saying is true joanne than this appears to have been pre-medidated.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 06:22:46 PM »
I have yes, thats the impression i got about the signal to go in.
Kevin maintains his innocence basically and says Fuller was a bad driver! Like that mattered after what they'd done.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »
Fuller was going back to Mr Rothwells with the intention of having sex with him and then robbing him when he was in the shower.