Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380879 times)

Offline John

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 05:09:43 PM »
Yes, I've read it, it didn't specify what the piece of wood was but it was said it was a similar shape and size to a chair leg.

is kevin cragie trying to get his conviction over turned on a technicality then. is kevin another adrian prout? he was there when this man was murdered. he did nothing to stop his co-defendent from murdering this man and by kevin telling the police when he was interviewed, he kicked the body to see if it moved, it suggests hes guilty and was rightfully found so by a jury.

did kevin cragie manipulate mark fuller? is that why he blamed fuller for everything and tried to play down his part. does anyone think kevin cragie was a lot more involved in all this?

Craigie was 20 at the time while Fuller was only 18 but Fuller appears to be the more aggressive of the two.  It is interesting to note that Fuller served only 10 years for this horrendous murder while Craigie served 13.

Is that all a human life is worth???  10 years??

I also understand from Craigie that Fuller has been given a new identity.  It just makes one wonder how many killers are walking around out there with secret identities?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:12:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »
http://kevincraigie.webs.com/apps/members/

I see there are two members.  That will be the site creator Karen Torley and Kevin Craigie.

why does the site creator say she is 13 years old?

does anyone have mark fullers police interview? i wonder if he backs up what kevin says to the police or whether he gives a different version? im sure ive read somewhere that someone has found fuller but that he goes by a different name now. i cant seem to find the link  8-)(--)

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »
Yes, I've read it, it didn't specify what the piece of wood was but it was said it was a similar shape and size to a chair leg.

is kevin cragie trying to get his conviction over turned on a technicality then. is kevin another adrian prout? he was there when this man was murdered. he did nothing to stop his co-defendent from murdering this man and by kevin telling the police when he was interviewed, he kicked the body to see if it moved, it suggests hes guilty and was rightfully found so by a jury.

did kevin cragie manipulate mark fuller? is that why he blamed fuller for everything and tried to play down his part. does anyone think kevin cragie was a lot more involved in all this?

Craigie was 20 at the time while Fuller was only 18 but Fuller appears to be the more aggressive of the two.  It is interesting to note that Fuller served only 10 years for this horrendous murder while Craigie served 13.

why would kevin serve longer than mark fuller? that doesnt make any sense.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 05:15:10 PM »
I was going to ask that, unless he had time added for being naughty or something in prison.

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »

I see there are two members.  That will be the site creator Karen Torley and Kevin Craigie.

does anyone have mark fullers police interview? i wonder if he backs up what kevin says to the police or whether he gives a different version? im sure ive read somewhere that someone has found fuller but that he goes by a different name now. i cant seem to find the link  8-)(--)

Yes, the police interview was put up on the form by its creator, Karen Torley.   Kevin didn't post it on here for obvious reasons.

[attachment deleted by admin]
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Harvey

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 05:18:52 PM »

Because he went oh hunger strike and wouldn't admit his guilt.   Fuller admitted his part from the outset and so was fast tracked to release. 

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »

Because he went oh hunger strike and wouldn't admit his guilt.   Fuller admitted his part from the outset and so was fast tracked to release.

so really then by claiming he is a miscarriage of justice, hes reverted back to his old ways and is once again in denial?

Offline Harvey

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 05:21:53 PM »

Yes, the police interview was put up on the form by its creator, Karen Torley.   Kevin didn't post it on here for obvious reasons.

From what I have read this was all about gay male sex.  Fuller went with that guy Rothwell to his home for sex while Craigie followed quiestly behind unknown to the victim.  Does anyone thing that this was a MO and it was their intention to rob the guy all along?

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 05:22:58 PM »

didnt kevin post as jack the other day and said he had hung himself? does kevin do these things for attention?

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 05:27:50 PM »

didnt kevin post as jack the other day and said he had hung himself? does kevin do these things for attention?

8-)(--) so when kevin is feeling guilty he threatens himself with harm? hunger strikes, hanging 8-)(--)
so kevin could be feeling riddled with guilt but rather than admit to the guilt he is feeling he prefers to blame others  8-)(--)

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »

From what I have read this was all about gay male sex.  Fuller went with that guy Rothwell to his home for sex while Craigie followed quiestly behind unknown to the victim.  Does anyone thing that this was a MO and it was their intention to rob the guy all along?

by all accounts kevin and mark fuller had burgled men in the past, same mo, this was the first time they murdered. Or had either of them done it before?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »
No I don't think so.
i think he likes the limelight.
If you ever read the draft of the book he's writing, he has a tendancy to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and always blames everyone else. He then goes out of the way to 'prove' he wasn't to blame and then starts with the threats when people rumble him and tell him it wasn't other people to blame.
If he was guilty and remorseful he'd have admitted his guilt and done everything in his pwer to make things right, not go on hunger strike to protest against the system.

troll patrol

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »
No I don't think so.
If you ever read the draft of the book he's writing, he has a tendancy to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and always blames everyone else. He then goes out of the way to 'prove' he wasn't to blame and then starts with the threats when people rumble him and tell him it wasn't other people to blame.
If he was guilty and remorseful he'd have admitted his guilt and done everything in his pwer to make things right, not go on hunger strike to protest against the system.

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time is just another excuse.  @)(++(* He puts himself in these situations.

KC has clearly chosen his victims, that being vulnerable women or men. He gets off on what he does and blaming others is just his way of off loading his vile and unforgiveable crimes. 

peteats

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 05:40:32 PM »
This is just a suggestion but we could post all the relevent documentation available, IE stmnt from K.C. medical report, probation officers report, just a suggestion. 8-)(--)

troll patrol

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 05:43:00 PM »
No I don't think so.
KC hasn't proved anything because he cannot! He is full of hot air. All he does is attempt to play the victim but no one listens to him. Then he ends up with women out for revenge. He has well and truly screwed himself and his partner in crime, Karen Torley aka troll Janet/Con etc etc etc, has done the same.  @)(++(*  8@??)(  8((()*/