Author Topic: Blogger Nigel Nessling avoids prison after downloading 40,000 indecent images.  (Read 59021 times)

Offline sadie

Two words............

BRENDA LEYLAND.
Ah, that is what you are getting revenge for is it?

She brought it upon herself, but whilst we expressed disgust at what she had said about an innocent and bereaved family, none of us piled in and tore her to pieces as you and a few others have with the Nesslings. 

Is it your intention along with others, to drive Nigel or any of the Nessling family members to suicide by rigorous goading?   If that happens, will you be satisfied?   

Like the ancient Jewish belief: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ......  (Exodus 21:24-25).

I thought that humanity had moved on from that stephen

Offline sadie

To explain Sadie. It is part of the editing process that when a thread is split due to mass deletions it shows as two threads, and when it is further split it shows as three.  Usually this lasts for only a few minutes but last night I forgot to removed the two deleted threads thus why you saw three threads with a similiar title.

There is a fine line between discussing current events and intrusion, hopefully we err on the safe side.

Shenanigans across the boards is something we are all used to, all part of the entertainment.  What will not be tolerated however is wilful abuse of other members or disrespect of the moderators.
Thank you for your explanation, John.   I truly couldn't believe it when I saw three threads all attacking one man (and because of the uncommon name, his family, of course).   

And that is why I protested so strongly .....

Offline G-Unit

Ah, that is what you are getting revenge for is it?

She brought it upon herself, but whilst we expressed disgust at what she had said about an innocent and bereaved family, none of us piled in and tore her to pieces as you and a few others have with the Nesslings. 

Is it your intention along with others, to drive Nigel or any of the Nessling family members to suicide by rigorous goading?   If that happens, will you be satisfied?   

Like the ancient Jewish belief: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ......  (Exodus 21:24-25).

I thought that humanity had moved on from that stephen

No cowardly vigilantes exposed Nessling to the public gaze, he wasn't the subject of a news blitz by Sky and he  hasn't been doorstepped by Martin Brunt. He was guilty of a heinous crime, unlike Brenda Leyland, but the MSM have chosen to ignore it.

He never hid who he was and seemed to think he was immune from any accusation of trolling, although he was clearly guilty of it. Judging by the lack of interest by the media it seems he did indeed have nothing to fear.

If he can't take criticism of his behaviour he should have listened to the one person who cared enough to warn him that he was taking the wrong path years ago. Speculating that his family members might commit suicide is irresponsible in my opinion, because you are implying that they might feel guilt or shame by association. They have absolutely nothing to reproach themselves for and they were his victims also. Nothing which has been written here has been other than sympathetic to and supportive of his family. Suggesting that any of it might adversely affect them is a bit of an exaggeration imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

No cowardly vigilantes exposed Nessling to the public gaze, he wasn't the subject of a news blitz by Sky and he  hasn't been doorstepped by Martin Brunt. He was guilty of a heinous crime, unlike Brenda Leyland, but the MSM have chosen to ignore it.

He never hid who he was and seemed to think he was immune from any accusation of trolling, although he was clearly guilty of it. Judging by the lack of interest by the media it seems he did indeed have nothing to fear.

If he can't take criticism of his behaviour he should have listened to the one person who cared enough to warn him that he was taking the wrong path years ago. Speculating that his family members might commit suicide is irresponsible in my opinion, because you are implying that they might feel guilt or shame by association. They have absolutely nothing to reproach themselves for and they were his victims also. Nothing which has been written here has been other than sympathetic to and supportive of his family. Suggesting that any of it might adversely affect them is a bit of an exaggeration imo.

Excellent post.

I see she had deleted her comment.

NO ONE is goading his family.

From what I have heard, his former wife has changed her name. They have my every sympathy.

Offline pathfinder73

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

How many judges are the same? They should be sacked. They make me sick!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/783495/pervert-policeman-downloaded-indecent-child-images-spared-jail
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

Ironic, isn't it? How on earth did he make sense of his behaviour in his own head? Was he cynically using Madeleine's disappearance for his own ends or was he seriously confused? I don't suppose we'll ever know. It should ring warning bells for everyone interested in the case, though, in my opinion. People so hate-filled could well have serious underlying issues just as he did.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0