Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213976 times)

jixy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #555 on: November 08, 2018, 01:57:07 PM »
And if you were familiar with other cases you'll know this isn't unique. Doesn't make them guilty nor does what you've posted point away from Luke Mitchell's guilt!

I havent actually stated guilt or innocence. That is not the point i am making!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #556 on: November 08, 2018, 01:57:49 PM »
Not sure how many times this has been said now but the question is why were they ruled out? their original statements totally changed shape and facts!

What's your point
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #557 on: November 08, 2018, 02:00:40 PM »
I asked...

And what was the reason for ruling them out as quickly as they did? Just their own word, nothing else!

The boys at the V when the murder was supposed to have taken place... at the time when the moped was not running and was propped against the wall with the 2 boys missing, how do you think they failed to hear such a brutal crime taking place? Why did they not come forward earlier and only did so because witnesses put them at the scene? Why were they allowed to say they could not remember what they were doing when the moped was unattended? Why the heck did the police not put more weight on these facts? Because they only had Luke in their vision, that is why!

You replied...

Scott Forbes put forward Mr Kane's name

You answer makes no sense in relation to the questions put to you  *%87

jixy

« Reply #558 on: November 08, 2018, 02:01:46 PM »
justsaying just post about Luke or this will be a long day. she clearly doesnt want to discuss the case just argue with you. There must be something better she can be doing

Offline justsaying

« Reply #559 on: November 08, 2018, 02:02:11 PM »
You seem to be going round in circles

Guilty men like Luke Mitchell rely on people like you

And corrupt systems rely on people like you who cannot see the wood for the trees.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #560 on: November 08, 2018, 02:03:51 PM »
justsaying just post about Luke or this will be a long day. she clearly doesnt want to discuss the case just argue with you. There must be something better she can be doing

That is the thing -  I was posting about Luke, asking relevant questions which are being dodged with stupid answers.

jixy

« Reply #561 on: November 08, 2018, 02:04:59 PM »
I know you are ...patience of a saint lol there is so much to discuss without stupid interruptions

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #562 on: November 08, 2018, 02:05:43 PM »
It is you who manipulates when you go back and edit posts after the post has already been answered.

The Scott Forbes post does not answer the questions posed and if you think it does then again your views are distorted!

If as you've observed you know I sometimes go back and edit my posts why don't you allow more time before replying?

Why do you falsely accuse me of manipulation?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #563 on: November 08, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
If as you've observed you know I sometimes go back and edit my posts why don't you allow more time before replying?

Why do you falsely accuse me of manipulation?

Why do I have to wait for you? Why don't you finish the comment before posting? Why do you falsely accuse me of manipulation when you clearly did not answer what I had asked?  *%87

jixy

« Reply #564 on: November 08, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »
There is also the facts about the 2 boys at the V in the wall at the time when the brutal murder was supposed to have been taking place - how did they not hear it? How were they allowed to get away with the lies they told and not coming forward until the police appeal knowing what had happened just yards away from where their moped was parked? Where were they when the moped was left on its own? How did they get away with saying they could not remember?

How did they ever get away with it?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #565 on: November 08, 2018, 02:10:52 PM »
And what was the reason for ruling them out as quickly as they did? Just their own word, nothing else!

The boys at the V when the murder was supposed to have taken place... at the time when the moped was not running and was propped against the wall with the 2 boys missing, how do you think they failed to hear such a brutal crime taking place? Why did they not come forward earlier and only did so because witnesses put them at the scene? Why were they allowed to say they could not remember what they were doing when the moped was unattended? Why the heck did the police not put more weight on these facts? Because they only had Luke in their vision, that is why!

What were the names of the 2 boys at the V?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #566 on: November 08, 2018, 02:11:49 PM »
How did they ever get away with it?

I cannot understand how their word was taken on face value yet Luke's was not. It does show the comparisons, and that is in no-way manipulating any of the facts.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #567 on: November 08, 2018, 02:12:15 PM »

Not Kane or Scott!

jixy

« Reply #568 on: November 08, 2018, 02:13:04 PM »
I cannot understand how their word was taken on face value yet Luke's was not. It does show the comparisons, and that is in no-way manipulating any of the facts.

its not like their story even added up in any way to make it plausible is it

Offline justsaying

« Reply #569 on: November 08, 2018, 02:14:28 PM »

John [Name removed] and Gordon [Name removed]