Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213898 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #765 on: November 13, 2018, 12:59:50 PM »
Like all the emotion he displayed during his interrogation where they tried to crack him. Over and over he said he didnt kill Jodi over and over the Police lied and said he wasnt under suspicion of  murder so they could abuse him further.

What about their behaviour and emotions. Trained Police Officers that couldnt even keep hold of their temper! what do you make of them?

She is probably ok with this as she only likes to make unfounded allegations against Luke, his mother and his brother - allegations which have been proven wrong within the appeal judgment. He was of sound mind and his home life was normal!

jixy

« Reply #766 on: November 13, 2018, 01:01:28 PM »
She is probably ok with this as she only likes to make unfounded allegations against Luke, his mother and his brother - allegations which have been proven wrong within the appeal judgment. He was of sound mind and his home life was normal!

spot on

jixy

« Reply #767 on: November 13, 2018, 01:07:08 PM »
If ifs and ands were pots and pans  @)(++(*

@)(++(* the images in my mind! might need a long soak in the bath now

Offline justsaying

« Reply #768 on: November 13, 2018, 01:08:03 PM »

Enjoy, if you can fit in!

jixy

« Reply #769 on: November 13, 2018, 01:08:57 PM »
Enjoy, if you can fit in!

haha will try my best

Offline justsaying

« Reply #770 on: November 13, 2018, 01:11:30 PM »

Its awful what trauma/depression can do to a person be they an adult or child!

jixy

« Reply #771 on: November 13, 2018, 01:13:39 PM »
"Even more worryingly, he also acquired a fascination with knives. His older brother, Shane, had a knife collection and Mitchell gathered his own array. At a party six weeks before killing Jones, he repeatedly jabbed her in the leg with a knife he had been using to cut up cannabis.

Although she was clearly devoted to Mitchell, Jones was not his only girlfriend. He had also been seeing at least two other girls and may even have been grooming them to see which would make the most suitable victim.

One of them was Kara van Nuil, now 17, who met him at army cadets in 2003. He wooed her with romantic text messages but their relationship ended abruptly after he followed her into the cadet hut one night, crept up on her, put his arm around her neck and placed a knife to her throat. Later he tried to laugh it off but van Nuil had been terrified. One month later he killed Jodi Jones.

Another of Mitchell’s girlfriends was 15-year-old Kimberley Thomson, from Kenmore, Perthshire who he had been seeing for about a year before the murder. They had met while he was on holiday and kept in touch. Her resemblance to Jones was uncanny.

Mitchell had arranged to go and stay with Thomson for a fortnight shortly after school broke up. At some point, he was going to have to break this news to Jones.

Dobbie said: "There is a potential Jodi found out about Luke’s planned holiday with Kimberley that Monday. I think he told her at lunchtime."

The last sentence is just  a snippet of how Luke was treated from the start . Something nowhere near a fact being stated and treated as such to put a whole new slant on the situation.  Potential? there was never any potential of Jodi finding that out because it isnt real.

jixy

« Reply #772 on: November 13, 2018, 01:18:47 PM »
Its awful what trauma/depression can do to a person be they an adult or child!

That is the thing, you just never know how someone could or would react. People are different not to be judged purely by linked sourced on Google

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #773 on: November 13, 2018, 01:24:47 PM »
Are you aware of the treatment Shane suffered at the hands of the Police?

During his brothers murder trial, Shane was showed CS photos of [Name removed] after a short recess he was asked if Luke was in the house whilst he was upstairs on his computer.

What was his reply to the court?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #774 on: November 13, 2018, 01:26:22 PM »
That is the thing, you just never know how someone could or would react. People are different not to be judged purely by linked sourced on Google

We know he reacted the same as others when Jodi's body was found but somewhere along the lines peoples statements were changed - probably a result of people being brainwashed by police when they were at their most vulnerable.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #775 on: November 13, 2018, 01:27:02 PM »
This is what Corrine Mitchell claimed some years later:

"When I got home I went directly to the kitchen where I was confronted by Luke brandishing the broccoli! He asked if it should be that colour (it was turning yellowy) and I said no......bin the broccoli! He decided on beans instead...as it was a Monday and I do my weekly shop on a Tuesday there wasn't any other fresh vegetables left.

Both Luke and I served up. I told Luke to shout Shane down as he was upstairs. Shane came down, complained to Luke he had burnt the pie, I told him it could be scraped off, it wasn't that bad. Shane returned upstairs armed with his dinner. Luke ate his in front of the TV and I decided to have mine on the patio as I had been cooped up in my office all day and not seen any sun.

After eating dinner I was preparing to do the dishes when Luke came into the kitchen and said that that was him off. I joked with him and said.....don't tell me ...your seeing Jodi....as by this time Jodi had become more favourable than the cadets. I also suggested to him that he introduced his clothes to the washing machine as he had worn them for a couple of days. I got the usual teenage response......Och mum!.....and "this is Jodi’s favourite t-shirt" I replied it wouldn't be much longer if it didn't get washed and with that I got another "Och".....I'm off, see you later!

Shane came and went most of the evening, which I found quite irritating! I had stopped smoking, due to pressure from Shane, and had discovered that tracking and smoking don't go as it involves a lot of running, but by this time I was having the odd sneaky one due to pressure at work. This is our busiest time. Every time I went to "light up" Shane appeared and nearly caught me. Then just as I was safe in the knowledge that Shane was engrossed in his computer......Lit up fag.......Luke comes in.......I never got a sneaky cig that night. The rest is on the time~line. Hope this helps.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #776 on: November 13, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »
During his brothers murder trial, Shane was showed CS photos of [Name removed] after a short recess he was asked if Luke was in the house whilst he was upstairs on his computer.

What was his reply to the court?

How you have worded that makes it all sound so simple. He was shown pics of Jodi but unlike anyone else who may have been shown them, he didnt get the same warning. No that was the whole idea. To knock him off his feet with the shock of seeing such pictures so his mind was in turmoil. A tactic they used on the Mitchell family quite often during the process!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #777 on: November 13, 2018, 01:29:02 PM »
This is what Corrine Mitchell claimed some years later:

"When I got home I went directly to the kitchen where I was confronted by Luke brandishing the broccoli! He asked if it should be that colour (it was turning yellowy) and I said no......bin the broccoli! He decided on beans instead...as it was a Monday and I do my weekly shop on a Tuesday there wasn't any other fresh vegetables left.

Both Luke and I served up. I told Luke to shout Shane down as he was upstairs. Shane came down, complained to Luke he had burnt the pie, I told him it could be scraped off, it wasn't that bad. Shane returned upstairs armed with his dinner. Luke ate his in front of the TV and I decided to have mine on the patio as I had been cooped up in my office all day and not seen any sun.

After eating dinner I was preparing to do the dishes when Luke came into the kitchen and said that that was him off. I joked with him and said.....don't tell me ...your seeing Jodi....as by this time Jodi had become more favourable than the cadets. I also suggested to him that he introduced his clothes to the washing machine as he had worn them for a couple of days. I got the usual teenage response......Och mum!.....and "this is Jodi’s favourite t-shirt" I replied it wouldn't be much longer if it didn't get washed and with that I got another "Och".....I'm off, see you later!

Shane came and went most of the evening, which I found quite irritating! I had stopped smoking, due to pressure from Shane, and had discovered that tracking and smoking don't go as it involves a lot of running, but by this time I was having the odd sneaky one due to pressure at work. This is our busiest time. Every time I went to "light up" Shane appeared and nearly caught me. Then just as I was safe in the knowledge that Shane was engrossed in his computer......Lit up fag.......Luke comes in.......I never got a sneaky cig that night. The rest is on the time~line. Hope this helps.

And? She never deviated from what she claimed all those years ago...

jixy

« Reply #778 on: November 13, 2018, 01:29:53 PM »
And? She never deviated from what she claimed all those years ago...

Unlike everyone connected to the investigation!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #779 on: November 13, 2018, 01:30:17 PM »
How you have worded that makes it all sound so simple. He was shown pics of Jodi but unlike anyone else who may have been shown them, he didnt get the same warning. No that was the whole idea. To knock him off his feet with the shock of seeing such pictures so his mind was in turmoil. A tactic they used on the Mitchell family quite often during the process!

I dare say he would have been in shock too at seeing her in that state - no allowances are given to either Shane or Luke for that matter, like it was normal to see such a thing  *&^^&