Author Topic: Members posting derogatory comments elsewhere risk account deletion.  (Read 11122 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Members posting derogatory comments elsewhere risk account deletion.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 02:18:14 AM »
Reduced to answering your own posts?  So, so funny.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 05:27:13 AM »
Way too funny!

The booted out ex-members of this site have now dedicated FOUR pages in our honour in TWELVE HOURS !

That has to be some kind of internet forum record !

I neeley shared that PM !

Ooops, that should have been 'nearly' NOT 'neeley' !

And the rest of the names? (By the way, Neeley never private massaged you, that's a lie)

Also, as you know, those ex members here were members of those other forums for a considerable time before they joined this one. They haven't suddenly migrated there because they are now not available for you to abuse.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:29:33 AM by Jazzy »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 11:17:30 AM »

After all of the allusions and lies about Private Messages, Opposing Pat does not have  stain to her forum name.
Not so very funny, that.

Offline Admin

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 01:35:42 PM »
My faith in the fair minded moderation here vanished.  The deleted abuse redblossom posted last night, I'd still like it to be dealt with please, deleting doesn't count. I saw the abuse.

So what would you have us do?  Firing squad?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
My faith in the fair minded moderation here vanished.  The deleted abuse redblossom posted last night, I'd still like it to be dealt with please, deleting doesn't count. I saw the abuse.

If you do not agree with deletion alone then feel free to contact admin. Fair moderation applies to everyone. I am here to moderate posts in the first instance and not the people, however when there is a consistently breach of the rules outright or enough people contact admin then they will act accordingly.
I will always give a warning where there is a clear breach of the rules, however, I cannot give an instant ban.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2013, 03:21:40 PM »
If you do not agree with deletion alone then feel free to contact admin. Fair moderation applies to everyone. I am here to moderate posts in the first instance and not the people, however when there is a consistently breach of the rules outright or enough people contact admin then they will act accordingly.
I will always give a warning where there is a clear breach of the rules, however, I cannot give an instant ban.

This sounds a more than reasonable explanation.

However, I quite like The Firing Squad idea.   8(>((

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »
This sounds a more than reasonable explanation.

However, I quite like The Firing Squad idea.   8(>((

Do you want a blindfold?   @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2013, 03:34:41 PM »
Do you want a blindfold?   @)(++(*

No thanks.  But you can hold my hand ifn you like.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 03:41:43 PM »
So what would you have us do?  Firing squad?

That'll do, yes.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2013, 09:36:27 PM »

Well, we do have two choices here.  Give up or go on battling it out.  I tend to fluctuate between the two depending on which phase of the moon it is.  Sometimes I can hack it and sometimes I can't.  But I don't think it makes a lot of difference in the end.
None of the shite is going to get The McCanns arrested.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2014, 04:49:55 PM »
Well, we do have two choices here.  Give up or go on battling it out.  I tend to fluctuate between the two depending on which phase of the moon it is.  Sometimes I can hack it and sometimes I can't.  But I don't think it makes a lot of difference in the end.
None of the shite is going to get The McCanns arrested.

You're spot on there, only their own actions will achieve that particular proposition.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.