Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1214924 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 10:14:46 PM »
Well, nothing to be done, is there.  No possibility of Blaming Madeleine's parents.

Well there is really, if he dunnit (which he didn't).

They shouldn't have left her indoors alone.

We'll always have that to fall back on.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 10:18:23 PM »
You’re kidding aren’t you?  This guy could confess to raping and murdering her and they’d still blame the McCanns and still hate them more than him.  It’s far too entrenched now.

So sorry.  You are right, of course.  I was just hoping for a minute.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 10:20:06 PM »
Portuguese search dogs on the day 2 did find the trail of walking Madeleine. They repeated the same route on the day 4!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 10:20:10 PM »
The BBC has described this as the biggest breakthrough in the case to date and “really, really significant”.  It actually makes me feel sad and sick as it looks highly likely now that Madeleine really was abducted and murdered by a paedophile.  I was always certain this had been the case but always hoped to be wrong. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 10:20:20 PM »
I believe MM to be dead, sadly. I just can’t see the two dogs making so many false alerts. This latest development, in my opinion, could piece together how a body could then have been concealed (possibly in a freezer) and the Smith family sighting could, in my opinion, have been them witnessing someone moving a child’s body from 5A to someone nearby with a vehicle.

Que?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:07 PM »
Well there is really, if he dunnit (which he didn't).

They shouldn't have left her indoors alone.

We'll always have that to fall back on.
So a child abuser and burglar who was in PdL on the night Madeleine went missing, who got rid of his car the following day and who left the country soon after couldn’t possibly have done it.  Right you are. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 10:24:00 PM »
The BBC has described this as the biggest breakthrough in the case to date and “really, really significant”.  It actually makes me feel sad and sick as it looks highly likely now that Madeleine really was abducted and murdered by a paedophile.  I was always certain this had been the case but always hoped to be wrong.

Don't worry, this will soon blow over & eventually there will be a new suspect for the press to fantasise over if history is anything to go by.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 10:24:48 PM »
I believe MM to be dead, sadly. I just can’t see the two dogs making so many false alerts. This latest development, in my opinion, could piece together how a body could then have been concealed (possibly in a freezer) and the Smith family sighting could, in my opinion, have been them witnessing someone moving a child’s body from 5A to someone nearby with a vehicle.
Are you seriously trying to suggest the McCanns were in cahoots with a German paedo in Pdl?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2020, 10:26:04 PM »
Que?

Well if the man the Smith’s saw was carrying MM Hurried body concealment and later retrieval is fanciful. Passing a body to a third party with a vehicle (and perhaps access to a freezer) is more plausible. Such a scenario also allows for a conclusion that MM was dead in 5A and the cadaver and blood dog alerts in thee apartment could have been correct, IMO.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2020, 10:32:09 PM »
Well if the man the Smith’s saw was carrying MM Hurried body concealment and later retrieval is fanciful. Passing a body to a third party with a vehicle (and perhaps access to a freezer) is more plausible. Such a scenario also allows for a conclusion that MM was dead in 5A and the cadaver and blood dog alerts in thee apartment could have been correct, IMO.

Right.  So more than one person was involved in transporting a dead body, even before they knew it would be dead.
Well that's a new one.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2020, 10:32:38 PM »
@)(++(*. You really have got to let go of the dog alerts.  Only then will you be able to work out what happened.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2020, 10:38:23 PM »
Don't worry, this will soon blow over & eventually there will be a new suspect for the press to fantasise over if history is anything to go by.
So you don’t believe there is any reason to suspect this convicted child abuser and holiday apartment burglar who was in PdL that night and who got rid of his car the day after Madeleine disappeared?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2020, 10:44:50 PM »
Has an abduction been proven to have even occurred yet?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:31:29 AM by John »

Offline Carana

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2020, 10:49:06 PM »
Hey, hi Vixte. Long time no see!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2020, 10:49:25 PM »
Oh Dear.  Poor old you.  But never mind, eh what.

Yeah I know right, I'll be proven wrong when the surveillance team rescue Maddie eh?

Shouldn't be much longer now.....