Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 320832 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1245 on: February 15, 2020, 08:54:57 AM »
J B Campaign Ltd

Company No 09883616  Incorporated 23rd November 2015
Directors Patrick and Trudi Benjamin

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09883616/J-B-CAMPAIGN-LTD/directors-secretaries

I am very pleased to announce the launch of The JB Campaign Limited, which is a ‘Not For Profit’ Private Limited Company. Having thought long and hard about the campaign to keep Jeremy’s case in the public domain and the issues that need resolving to get traction on an Appeal, the only conclusion was that we needed to be able to raise money.  Supporters often ask how they can make donations but in order to do this effectively and legitimately the decision was made by the campaign team to set up The Jeremy Bamber Campaign as a legal entity.

Our aim is to raise funds towards any legal or forensic costs not currently covered Pro Bono.  There will be an opportunity for people to give cash using a donate button on the website, we will be offering opportunities for appropriate advertising, along with a range of merchandise.   Other exciting projects are in the planning process and will be announced in due course.

I am very proud, alongside my husband Pat Benjamin, to be a Director of the organisation and we are delighted to be working with the Campaign Management Team to maintain a high standard of business and accounting practices.   In accordance, with requirements by Companies House, all monies will be accounted for and annual accounts will be filed.    The Directors and Management Team give their time and expertise for free.

The decision to generate revenue in this way was taken partly because of the denigration of legal aid and the funding crisis for prisoners such as Jeremy but also because of the outrage we feel at the continued wrongful conviction and 30-year loss of liberty of an innocent man.    Our hope is that campaigners and supporters, who feel as we do, will give generously to help Jeremy gain the freedom he so richly deserves.

Please look at the “Management Team” to find out more about who we are and the 'Operations' page to find out how we work.

Thank you.

Trudi Benjamin

Managing Director/Spokesperson

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/jb-campaign-ltd-and-directors

This organisation does not operate or support www.jeremybamberforum.co.uk and we nor Jeremy have any association with, or control over it.

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/about

Why is this company private?

I’m just curious why the Benjamin’s’ don’t want people to know hw much money s donated, and how much is spent

Strange...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1246 on: February 15, 2020, 10:15:04 AM »

I’m just curious why the Benjamin’s’ don’t want people to know hw much money s donated, and how much is spent

Strange...

How would you expect it to be structured?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1247 on: May 14, 2020, 12:11:50 AM »
The police probably seized many items from JB's cottage which were subsequently found to be of no interest to the investigation.

Where was the Chinese trick box seized from

Bamber’s cottage or SC flat in London ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1248 on: May 14, 2020, 12:17:10 AM »
When the trial was over they were returned to JB who was not in a position to take ownership given he was detained at HMP therfore he made arrangements for AA to take ownership.

Doesn’t work like that Holly

Items seized by police following the murders would have gone into police storage

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1249 on: May 14, 2020, 12:26:19 AM »
The police probably seized many items from JB's cottage which were subsequently found to be of no interest to the investigation.

Wasn’t Bamber’s wetsuit seized from WHF

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1250 on: May 14, 2020, 12:28:01 AM »

Where did the police seize the ‘negatives’ from allegedly given to Aunt Agatha?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1251 on: May 14, 2020, 12:44:25 AM »
Only one visible gunshot wound was discussed here about 2 years ago:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9438.msg459087#msg459087

What it does show is that SC was moved at soc between first respondents finding her and soc images taken.  Certainly not a get out of jail card but a formidable appeal point.

It isn’t Holly

But it does go to show the lengths you are willing to go to so as not to admit to being wrong

Mark Newby might fool some people but suspect Judge Knowles has humoured him - until the end of the month

Offline Myster

« Reply #1252 on: May 14, 2020, 06:45:50 AM »
Where was the Chinese trick box seized from

Bamber’s cottage or SC flat in London ?
By that time Bamber had decamped from Bourtree to Sheila's flat, so I guess he took some items like the box with him if it contained anything of value, such as a wad of banknotes and/or Cartier.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #1253 on: May 14, 2020, 07:59:27 AM »

Strange...

Again you are posting information without checking your facts. JB Campaign Ltd is just what is says, a Limited Company. All their accounts can be viewed by the public.  I have just been on Companies House and viewed their accounts.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1254 on: May 14, 2020, 09:39:32 AM »
Again you are posting information without checking your facts. JB Campaign Ltd is just what is says, a Limited Company. All their accounts can be viewed by the public.  I have just been on Companies House and viewed their accounts.

I rectified my faux pas yesterday, Daisy...you’ve missed it

I mixed up Private Limited Company with Limited Company

I hope you’ve calmed down now at my error; I’d hate to think I’ve ruffled your feathers whilst digesting your All-Bran and grapefruit juice.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1255 on: August 06, 2020, 08:20:42 AM »
Good luck with that... Byyyye!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gecMCyjAMk
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1256 on: August 06, 2020, 10:03:08 AM »

Elocution lessons might help................not that it would make her message any more believable.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1257 on: August 06, 2020, 10:17:46 AM »

Hiyaaaa!!        ()678%

Oh wow, this takes me back - Saturday night, Vesta Paella and Dustin Gee on the telly doing Phyllis Pearce.

Why don't they ask Susan Penhaligon to help them? I bet Bamber had a face like Munch's scream when he saw this.

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1258 on: August 09, 2020, 02:31:55 AM »
Hiyaaaa!!        ()678%

Oh wow, this takes me back - Saturday night, Vesta Paella and Dustin Gee on the telly doing Phyllis Pearce.

Why don't they ask Susan Penhaligon to help them? I bet Bamber had a face like Munch's scream when he saw this.

Can't find Dustin but here's the real thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHUwKwCf8pE  @)(++(*

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1259 on: October 17, 2020, 04:47:02 AM »
What year did Aunt Agatha say the police gave her these items?

Mike tesco had these posted up on the blue forum.

Here's the evidence regarding the rifle I received.

My name was Kozul.

[attachment deleted by admin]